AHS Stolen Abroad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have his post deleted possibly and then have his character taken somewhere or something. I discussed the dilemma with Rini and Twilight through pm, so I'm sure we can work around this smoothly enough :P

Last edited:
Reactions: neptune
The whole John x Lars thing is going to happen isn't it? That would be wonderful. :3

Haha, omg. John/Lars brOTP 4life. I can't believe it's being taken seriously.

But are you prepared to go down with it?

I've had enough of people shooting holes in my ships. still going down with matt and dom even though that ship was the freaking titanic. I'm a skeleton in the remnants of my sunken ships. This is why I have trust issues.

I trust you with John/Lars then. Provided True is also on board, haha.

Aye! Hoist the colors and weigh anchor! :pirate:

Yaaaas! Let the ship sail majestically into the distance! :titanic:

I could have his post deleted possibly and then have his character taken somewhere or something. I discussed the dilemma with Rini and Twilight through pm, so I'm sure we can work around this smoothly enough :P
Just caught up, and I think the most plausible thing to do it kill Milky's character off. He's wild and reckless in a full prison-camp of armed cultists....don't see that ending well. Oh! And posting now :]

Reactions: neptune
Yeah, that makes the most sense for sure.

In other news, I had to report a guy on campus tonight to Public safety for following me to my car after class. I've noticed him watching me a couple days last week, but I didn't think anything of it. He's like this thirty year old.... it was quite scary. He wanted me to follow him to his car.

Whaaaaaat?? That's freaky! oh my god! Stay safe! If he keeps bothering you you let me know. I had a stalker once. I know a thing or two about restraining orders. :/

• Thank You
Reactions: True North
Oh no D: I'm so sorry that happened. I agree, get yourself some pepper spray and utilize your friends! Stay safe <3

• Thank You
Yeah >_< I've never felt unsafe on campus until tonight. This is my first semester taking night classes, and this definitely ruined it for me.. The creepiest part was knowing he was following and then he caught up to me. And the thing that scares me is that he said something along the lines of "I'll see you again" or "I'll see you around" at the end. He backed off whenever these girls drove up and got out.

It was the SAME guy who had been watching me last week and said hello a couple times and I would always just say hey back nicely. He followed me all the way from the building where my class was all the way to the parking lot beside the library. He had even said hello to me whenever I got out of class and I stepped outside. Idk why he didn't just approach me then instead of following me to the secluded parking lot.

Was way too much for me and the cops can't do anything unless he approaches me again and I call them, so they can "chat with him" and see what's up. Right now he's just a suspect and if it happens again then he would be classified as a stalker. I'm just worried if it happens again I can't call in time or something - but yeah, I've got pepper spray and I actually had my hand on it in my pocket tonight when it was happening. I really don't want to use it tho... Second problem is that my last class on Tues and Thurs is a CAPS class and no one really talks so I don't know anyone really. I don't any have friends that take night classes.

The worst part is that I have to be on campus tomorrow evening and that night even later than tonight! :/
AND I KNOW I will see him again. I've seen him almost everyday this semester. He just watches me and it's weird.

Oh, honey ;n; Is there anyone you can make friends with in the class? Even ask your professor to walk out with you?

• Love
That guy definitely sounds freaky. So he's there when you go into class and when you go out?!

You should ask some of your closer friends if they can wait for you while you go to class? It might be a hassle for them, but it's your safety at sake. Or maybe have them pick you up? >.< and yeah, the professor will be a good person to turn to. If not, then maybe just walk beside another person that is leaving the class also, the guy seems to be afraid of other people at the very least. I really hope you get this resolved safely... o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.