AHS Stolen Abroad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. I would definitely talk to my professor. Or campus security. I'm pretty sure they can have someone go over to your building and walk you to your car or something. I'm pretty sure that's a thing that campus security can do if you're really worried about talking to others in your class.

You definitely should not walk alone though. Like wow that's scary. And it's complicated reporting stuff like that to the police. Such a fucking pain in the ass.

• Love
Reactions: True North
Oh my goodness, that sounds terrifying o.o I know how you feel. Last semester I had a class that ended at about 10 pm. Luckily I made a friend in that class and we walked each other out and even drove each other to our cars. I agree with what everyone else said though. Try observing people in your class that seem nice/paying attention in class and approach them? I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping out! D: but good luck and stay safe!!

• Thank You
Thanks guys!

I might could ask these two guys that I helped tonight in CAPS class. Thing is all of my classes monday-thursday end at 7:50pm or 8:50 pm. I'd even have to make some friends in math class too which is a possibility as well. I think my best bet might be to ask the professor first like you guys said!

Tonight I was AWARE that he was trailing me, but what if one evening or night I'm not? Ugh I have to be paranoid for the rest of the semester, because of this... He is not even a normal looking thirty yr. old. He's like a really creepy looking one who got near my personal bubble. I thought he was going to touch my shoulder at one point.

As for him waiting before and after class - that hasn't happened. THANK GOD. lol I think that would be the point where I'd stop showing up to school altogether. He does know around what time now I get out of my last class though, and knows I take night classes now. The thought makes my skin crawl a bit...

Last edited:
I will! For now, I need sleep to end this long crazy day. Hopefully no night terrors -.-
My mom has bad ones and I get them from her. They're worse than a regular nightmare..
Night all! and I'm hoping to post tomorrow :) Hopefully no creepiness tomorrow night.

Life has been quite distracting lately... I'll try and have a post up tonight.

Happens <3 I don't mind waiting.

I hope you haven't had anymore incidents with that guy, btw D;

• Love
Yeah! It's fine True! >.> Sorry, college just started up for me last week too and I haven't answered either. So you're fine. I plan to answer tonight too before I go to bed!

And yeah! D: have your issues with that guy been resolved? I know how you feel about night classes because I have one this semester too. Everything is so much creepier in the dark >.> I can't even imagine having someone follow me like that...

• Love
Thanks for understanding guys <3

I didn't see him for the rest of last week, but there's always a chance I'll see him again sometime between now and the end of this semester. As long as I keep my eyes open and stick with people then I am confident that I will be fine!

I'm glad he hasn't shown his creepy face >_< Here's to hoping it stays that way!

Sorry that my post is incomplete. Tomorrow will be busy, so I need sleep and it's really late. I felt like I needed to post a little something tonight since I've kept you guys waiting. Night!

I'm forced to deal with a helpless/depressing situation in my life recently. I'm really sorry you guys, but I don't think I can carry on with the RP as of now.

I'm really sorry to hear that :c I hope you get through it. I'm here if you'd like to talk <3

• Love
Aww D: It's okay True. I hope things will get better for you. In the meantime, we'll be here for you!!

• Love
Agreed. AHS could wait, it won't be running away anytime soon. On the other hand, you have us here to listen to you if you need some ears! I'm rooting for you, and I hope things look better very soon!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.