AHS Stolen Abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to let you guys down, but my creativity is drained right now.. I'm sorry again, and I don't want for this to cause the thread to die. It's just hard to focus on my posts.

Hey True, don't worry about it. If the thread goes to the vault it doesn't have to be the end of it either. Literally all it takes is a request from Diana or another mod to get it pulled out if you/we ever want to continue it in the future. So take time for you, okay? The story or the thread won't go anywhere.

• Thank You
Reactions: True North
I agree with @Melia. The thread will be here, and RL should always come before RP.

Hello everyone, shall we continue what we started?

I'm game! :3

• Love
Reactions: True North
Just a forewarning, the rest that I'm editing in is kinda graphic.... Be prepared!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
My post is ready for viewing

I'm going to try and have a reply for each time someone posts instead of waiting til everyone posts!
I'm sure it'll make it easier for everyone instead of replying to all five of you in one post.
Don't hold me completely to it tho, because I still have college work to focus on too.

Hope everyone has had a good day :)

Hey everyone, just checking in. Been pretty busy.

I am also slow and being a lazy bum. I plan to devote all day tomorrow to my owed replies. I apologize for the wait D; <3

Status
Not open for further replies.