AHS Stolen Abroad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am a silly doofus and try to do ratings on my mobile and my fingers are fat and did you know that the cookie rating is dangerously close to the really negative ratings if you ever get a negative rating from me it is probably because I have dumb fat fingers and not because I hate you.

And this is me staying away from giving away cookies from now on. Everyone gets theoretical cookies no more actual cookies.

I don't think it's your fingers that are fat. I blame your phone - it's too small. Darn those phone companies. >:(

Reactions: Melia
Well. Better than walking around with a flat screen television pressed to the side of my face.

You never know if you don't try! I think constant access to HD big-screen movies is a wonderful idea.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
And the BEST part! It's also a good way to exercise!!! WHOO! That means it's good for your health. :) Yay.

selfie-extender.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Until next time!

If I don't hear back from Milky in the next few hours then just ignore his or her post.
I don't want to keep Rini and Twilight waiting much longer.
Then that leaves Ch0sen and we can get this train back on chugging! :yes:

Reactions: Twilight Starseeker
Just a heads up, Milky dropped from the thread.

Reactions: neptune
So how do we deal with that, do we just sort of pretend his character wasn't there or, are you going to write his character as executed? How does that work?

I think we'd just ignore since they didn't change the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.