AHS Stolen Abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
@True Self I'd assume they're just busy then? Hopefully they come back.
If @ch0sen1 doesn't let me know anything in the next day or so, then I'll just assume that he or she dropped. It will be unfortunate if that is the case, but I believe we have a stable group regardless :) And yes, hopefully he or she does come back - because I like Sharon so far!

Reactions: Melia
Completely off topic but I really like the creature character. Can't wait for Sophia to meet him eventually :3
The creature guy is the character I put in the OOC: (Just in case anyone was wondering) & Thanks!
Lars' (body); Lars' (face) - Another of the scientist's experiments, a kind soul, who was mutated as a fetus and tormented his whole life.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Tears4years over Lars, tbh ;n;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Tears4years over Lars, tbh ;n;
Yes, he's one character I definitely feel really bad for, and he has a tragic and twisted past that will be revealed sooner or later.
@Melia Sophia will be the first to experience one of the worst- if not THE worst characters in the whole RP.. I'm sorry to put her through it lol

Watch John try to be best friends with him, haha. Run away with me, Lars~ We can escape together.

Yes, he's one character I definitely feel really bad for, and he has a tragic and twisted past that will be revealed sooner or later.
@Melia Sophia will be the first to experience one of the worst- if not THE worst characters in the whole RP.. I'm sorry to put her through it lol
Can't wait~

Reactions: True North
true self, you said nothing of the guards so your post was irrelevant to me.

twilight starseeker, i'm not ignoring you because if you didn't notice my character is rather doing something important and you haven't talked to it yet.

My post will stay till there is a valid reason to delete it, however i know this ''beast'' is a member favorite but would you rather trust the beast or the guy who took down 3 guards within a matter of seconds?

twilight starseeker, i'm not ignoring you because if you didn't notice my character is rather doing something important and you haven't talked to it yet.

My post will stay till there is a valid reason to delete it, however i know this ''beast'' is a member favorite but would you rather trust the beast or the guy who took down 3 guards within a matter of seconds?

I don't think deleting the post is necessary but perhaps editing it with your character acknowledging the others in the room?

Maybe saying something along the lines of observing the projections she was making or noticing the sad beast in the corner who did talk to your character?

Things like that simply help round out the post.

• Thank You
Reactions: Twilight Starseeker
@MilkyRamen I think true was referring to the part where the guards left before taka was able to do anything in his/her post.

But I agree with melia! You don't have to delete, just a little bit of tweaking please. :)

no one said that the guards left, however true self said that a women walked in then left but he didn't say anything about the guards

@MilkyRamen The way I took the guards thing is that the captives assumed that guards would be entering the room. Instead it was someone else. Second, Lars is a key supporting character. You killing him is just like if you randomly killed off Aella. The antagonists and supporting characters I created for this RP weren't made to be easily killed off, nor will I allow for them to be.

Last edited:

Yes, I've noticed what your character is doing. I read your post, but I didn't see anything, even the teeniest reaction to Brooke's actions.

Melia's right :frown: all I wanted was just... a small reaction at least. Taka should be able to see his own "twin" image too. Everyone in the room should be able to have seen his twin projection because he's standing out in the open light in front of Lars. Wouldn't Taka react to that? Or how pitiful Lars looks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: neptune
@Twilight Starseeker - Just in case you were wondering, Lars calls up to Taka on the pillar because he knows he climbed up there before the illusion was made. He doesn't get why the illusion appears or how it was created, so that confusion is partially the reason he shuts his eyes in fear :P

@True Self - Oh! Okay, nah that's fine. I should've been more specific with my pronouns :indifferent:. Changed my post to make more sense. I was wondering if Taka would react to his "twin" image. Though thank you for clearing up why Lars didn't! :smile:

Of course! :P I should've made the Lars part a little more clear. I get caught up thinking ahead (replying to the others), so I may leave out some things sometimes.

I have a whole bunch of *almost* finished posts for all my rp's right now, soz. But you all will have one from me by tonight.

Glad to see you're still here, ch0sen!

Status
Not open for further replies.