AHS Stolen Abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ok you two! That was a killer post btw @cyclopsdoe :)

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
Thanks, True :3 I had a lot of fun writing it and I'm way excited to see what happens next for everyone!

• Love
Reactions: True North
I feel like a poop I've got a whole paragraph written for Sophia. I promise I am working on it I'm just very slow as real life has been demanding a lot of my attention lately.

It's fine. I can understand!

This Role-play is about to get realllllll creepy. I'm excited for my next post :bsmile:
Might not be up tonight, but I'll be working on it!

I'm seriously so excited :3 pls creep me out.

I posted Sharon's response and to bed I go.
I'll finish up the rest when I get to it, but now it's really late.

I feel like Sharon's fighting spirit will be perfect for encouraging Aella to unlock her own inner strength :heart:

The response for Rini and Twilight is edited in now :) I'll work on Sophi and John's as soon as I can!
I have classes later, so I'm not completely sure when though.

Works for me.

John's part edited in, and Sophia's probably tomorrow ~

• Love
I flipped and totaled my car this morning. I have a head injury and neck pain.
I'm honestly blessed to be alive and posting this right now.

I'll be in some pain for the next few day, so just fyi if I go MIA

Omg D; I'm so glad you're okay. Rest and get better <3

• Thank You
This may sound crazy and superstitious but I feel like this thread may be attracting negativity into my life. Sort of like the law of attraction where if you think and do positive you attract positive.

Ever since I started this thread I had a stalker incident, a personal health scare, and when I take a break and started again - I get into a car crash that coulda ended my life Tuesday. I know what my reply for Sophia will be, but I'm kinda hesitant about continuing. Maybe I need a break to think about it or something. Idk

Wow I'm sorry for some reason I wasn't getting notifications. I'm glad you're alive True!! That's really scary! Take your time and do what's best for you. I really hope you feel better :( *air hugs*

• Love
Alright, I may still post. I just need some time to decide... I really like where the story is going, but I just dunno what to do right now.

Reactions: Melia
Hey, is there any room for me to hop in? I can make monstrous histories. As such, you might expect me to take longer.

Kinda deciding if I want to carry on with this thread or not @IceChateau777
I will let you know if I do start posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.