Status
Not open for further replies.
Hpjac8A.jpg

♦Location: The Beach-Sterling's Truck-The Academy ♦Mood: Freaked & Furious/Conniving/Faking Concern ♦Outfit: Black Widow

Petra was having a grand time at the beach with Sterling, December, Oliver, and the hot stuff, Cole. She sat by the fire, her arms around her legs. Petra always liked fire, it was just something soo magical and mystical about something that could be used to hurt and heal. Her eyes swayed with the fire, she smiled at it. Petra raised her hand towards it, using her powers to make the fire dance with her movements. She wanted to learn Pyrogenesis next. With her telekinesis and then pyrogenesis she could start a fire and then control it. It would be easier to just set things on fire without having to manually make a fire and than use telekinesis to move it around. She huffed and stood back up. She was about to walk over to where the others were, until she felt something tugging at her leg. At first she thought it was just some hard sand or something in the sand maybe. When she looked down to see whatever was on her leg, Petra nearly jumped out of her skin. "What the fuck is that!" She tried to pull away, kicking at it. Nothing she did worked.

Petra was glad to see that Sterling was at least trying to help her get free, but what Sterling did, it didn't help with breaking the hands away. She saw Sterling start to back up. "Where the fuck are you going?!" Petra didn't know that Sterling was trying to find a better way to help her, she was just freaking out. When she saw what Sterling was holding in her hands, Petra knew what the girl planned to do. "Just do it!" She screamed at the pain from the burning on her ankle, but she was now free. Sterling gave her the keys. "Yeah, okay!" Petra used her powers to levitate over the damn hands, not wanting to fall in another one their disgusting grasps. She landed on the solid pavement, hoping those things couldn't go threw gravel. Petra hopped in the driver's seat, turning on the car. She looked back at the beach, seeing as now Oliver and Cole had both gone under. "What the fuck!" Petra didn't know if she should go back and help them, maybe use the truck to run over the damn hands, or she could just leave. She would be safe... and less witches and warlocks to worry about The Supreme spot. She held onto the steering wheel. "This is wrong... but I have to look out for myself first." Flipping her hair behind her ears, Petra drove off.

Petra drove fast enough to reach the academy no more than twenty minutes tops. She got out the truck, trying to come up with a story of why she came back and left the others to their deaths, maybe deaths. She threw the door open, not even noticing the the new guy and Victor, the old new guy. She ran into the center of the hall. "Hey! I need you guys to listen to me! Something horrible happened at the beach!" Petra was really acting like she cared for the others, as long as she was back and safe... the others could rot in the sand for all she cared. While she waited for the ones in the house to come down to the hall in the middle of the entrance, Petra started thinking up something good to tell them. She would especially have to convince Poppy of her reasons of why she left the others.

Interaction(s): Sterling, December, Oliver, Cole, Niko, Poppy, Lillian, Cleo, Adelaide, Marianne, Akasha, Zorra, Stella, Tommy, Sam, Sawyer, Lucien, Kyle, Corrine, Bernard (Everybody In The Academy, That She Knows About)
Mentioned: Sterling, December, Oliver, Cole, Niko, Poppy, Lillian, Cleo, Adelaide, Marianne, Akasha, Zorra, Stella, Tommy, Sam, Sawyer, Lucien, Kyle, Corrine, Bernard (Everybody In The Academy, That She Knows About)

Tagged: @Sav @Little_Ghost98 @Wonderful Thing @Infinite_Darkness @Dramma @Poisoned Rose @IceQueen @Satan's Mistress @s k u l l.

NwS28Mk.jpg

♦Location: Victor and Tommy's Room-Front Door ♦Mood: Calm & Finally Relaxed-Interested ♦Outfit: Think Positive

Victor was finally feeling a bit better about everything that had just happened. He did have to admit that seeing a dead body come back to life was a little bit of a freaking world flipper. He stopped meditating and started to finally unpack his stuff. He didn't bring too much with him, figuring he could just by new things when he needed it. That was the only time he would ever mention how much money his family really had, that and when or if he was ever kidnapped. He's not too proud to play the I'm A Rich Kid Card to get him out of a dangerous situation. Thankfully nothing like that has ever happened to him, but never say never. He placed all of his belongs in the dressers that were closes to his side of the room. Victor wondered where his roommate had ran off too, he would never get how kids really operated around here, it would be odd to see them using magic and causing havoc.

While he was putting away his stuff, Victor heard the door open downstairs. He frozed. "I hope it's not another annoyingly "concerned" neighbor." He waited at his door to hear a voice, it didn't sound like someone who didn't have some idea of where they were, or hoped they were. Maybe it was another student. Glad that it didn't seem like someone that was out to destroy the academy, Victor teleported to the front door. He smirked at the boy in front of him. "Talk about bad transportation. I can teleport and I still got here late." He smirked at the other guy, putting out his hand for a shake. "I'm Victor, you can call me Vic. I'm new here too, most of the others are new."

Victor was about to the ask the new guy what his power or powers were, but he heard the door slam open and soon after, Petra walked in. He rubbed his temples, trying to not get annoyed with the girl's outlandish entrance. He watched as she moved to the middle of the room. He could hear her, she WAS yelling so of course he heard her, say that something horrible had happened at the beach. He moved over to her. "What do you mean?" He waited for the others in the house to show up and Petra would start telling them everything.

Interaction(s): Niko
Mentioned: Tommy, Niko

Tagged: @Infinite_Darkness

• Love
Reactions: Sav
77a762b5d1d6dae12d3c0437592b9771d24a7d0bda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807091abff70fc7ee478c59c796bce74c53a5.png

Anger dawned upon Lucien's once tranquil demeanor. He quickly came to have animosity toward the arrogant fellow. The Henry man inquired most of the time. Few answers were given, but most were inquiries he wasn't in the mood to answer.

Their curiosity was the source of Lucien's abrupt death. The screeches emanated from terrified children, the panicked students that ran amok, it was the commotion they all made. It would've brought the rest of the neighbors in, but, instead it was just two religious boys. He anticipated for their leave, but just more inquiries. He ignored the first inquiry - it was best to leave what religious assumptions answer his question falsely. He rolled his eyes to the statement. The man's nonchalant reaction took him aback, but his expression did not show his bafflement.

The click of the lighter set a small flame.

Their intrusion and lack of courtesy furthered Lucien's agitation. A puff of smoke was released into the air along with the pungent scent that came with it. Lucien's nose crinkled out of disgust - smokers. The smell lessened when the window opened. It did not change his feelings toward the two. The other one was silent, the better half of Henry he assumed. Another inquiry ignored. Lucien crossed his arms, his nails dug into his pallor skin. His skin grew red and an indent was made from where his nails dug. "Angels," He scoffed irritably.

The next inquiry was one he could answer.

He grinned slyly. In a quick flash, his female counterpart, Lucille, made her entrance. His masculine structure faltered into a petite, docile body. His heavy footsteps were now light and feathery, not a sound emanated from his movements. His male wardrobe loosely fitted his feminine body - the jeans fell to the floor with only his v-neck shirt attached. Luckily, the shirt was large enough to cover most of Lucille's docile body.

His right arm extended toward the other brother, the telekinesis constricted the boy from any further movement. The left hand was used against the snarky brother. The snarky brother was pushed close to the window, his upper body was out the window. He chuckled softly, "What do you mean, what am I doing here?" An innocence voice escaped his lips. "I am a girl." The sentence trailed off into a mellifluous laughter. "You have a shit attitude, you know that, right?"

"I think I'll just end you here." Before he could loosen his grasp on the boy, a familiar voice broke through the thin walls. Lucien stepped back closely to the door. He pulled back Henry and released his hold on the other brother. The distressed tone in the voice had him anxious for a moment. He looked back at the brothers, turned swiftly back to the door. He unlocked the door and slowly turned the doorknob. "Leave. Nothing good will come if you wander." He warned. "If you stay and wander, I will make no hesitation to end your lives."

He grabbed his jeans and walked out the door. Before he could descend the staircase, he pulled up his jeans and returned to his original state. The first level, Victor, and another new student were there. Along with the two other males, Petra spouted for help.

"Beach?" He didn't say anything more, he knew well what happened - they were all dead. Salem witches stepped into the land of the Voodoo King, and they don't get out, alive that is. "Are you okay? Why don't we get you checked up first before you tell us anything else."

"Damn, if only you joined them." He thought.

3355d84d826689be21f335e717da517787a2a7eb.png

Mood: Annoyed, sadistic.
Interactions: Sterling, Oliver, December, Cole. @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Little_Ghost98 @Wonderful Thing
Mentioned: Poppy LeBeau

T
he stench of those Salem descendants was never something that you got used to. They had a sharp and acrid scent, made your lungs burn and eyes water like someone was holding a open bottle of bleach beneath your nose. So it was safe to say that he smelled them, long before his alarm system of sorts was going off. Opeyemi essentially owned Baltimore, his influence was everywhere and he was growing and spreading slowly. Like a cancer. It was only by virtue of his good nature and relationship with Poppy LeBeau that he allowed her to build an Academy in his City. They set up some ground rules, lines in the sand that were never meant to be crossed for the sake of each other's sanity.

Speaking of sand, he had visitors.

Yarboi Orphanage, established 1995, a well renown children's home for the less fortunate of Baltimore. Currently, he had five teenagers imprisoned in it's basement. The house was silent, all the children were tucked into bed, bellies full and bodies warm. As he entered the basement, the wooden steps creaked and hissed, the dust was disturbed and the lights flickered. The basement was more often than not used for storage, toys, books, furniture so everything was neat and organized but unused at best. The teenagers were in one corner of the room, a wire fence that ran from the ceiling to the floor, trapped them inside. The metal hummed with electricity, heat radiated off of it.

"Children, welcome."
Opeyemi smiled a perfect smile, teeth frighteningly white, voice thick and accented. The only really peculiar thing about the man was his eyes, they glowed a deep orange and often it seemed that they saw everything and nothing all at once. "I apologize, I would have prefered meeting all of you another way, but my name is Opeyemi Yarboi. I own Baltimore, this orphanage and by proxy, you." He laughed, a musical sound. He would've been charming if the situation hadn't been so frightening. "Could someone do me the honor of explaining,
why exactly you were galavanting around in my territory? There are rules in place for a reason, children." It wasn't often that you came across black witches and warlocks and when he did, he pitied them. There was so much that they weren't learning, so much that they didn't know.

The wooden steps creaked again and soon, the Voodoo king was joined by two young men and two young women. They flanked him at their respective sides, distrust and disgust in their eyes. His family wasn't particularly fond of the Salem spawn and rightfully so, they were indulging him by showing this amount of tolerance for their antics. "I'll give you all of 5 minutes before I start pulling nails and and breaking bone." One of the girls piped up quickly, eyes wide and frantic but free of tears. Brave girl. "Hello!" She squeaked, and licked her lips, hovering close to the fence but never touching it. "Sterling Smith, here and uh Mr. Yarboi we didn't know--about the rules, about you." She gave a shaky smile, mouth bleeding as she pulled her curly hair up into a ponytail.

"No hard feelings?" She tried and he had to admire her bravery--or was it stupidity?

"Of course, baby. No hard feelins' but I've got examples to set."

mackenzie%20two_zps6pc1neat.jpg

Oliver Solomon

He should have never even come to this school. He should have never even left France! Damn it, he could have just hidden in Italy or Spain! Just anything but fucking America! And why Baltimore, damn it. I bet New York had a million cemeteries and zero witches! He though, digging his nails into his palms.

When Sterling gave her explanation, Oliver nodded in agreement eagerly, but his face dropped when the guy--Mr. Yarboi mentioned setting examples. Oliver had seen a lot of TV and in movies the villains always followed the words 'set an example' with either murder or the removal of somebodies kneecaps, and he would be damned it that was going to be him.

"Attendre! (Wait)" So apparently in moments of extreme panic, his brain thought screaming in French would help his cause...Taking a moment to switch his brain to the right language setting, Oliver took a deep breath. "Wouldn't that be a bad investment? With you being a business man and ...Owning Baltimore. We could help you out in the long run." He began, his accent thick and his voice wavering, he could feel a panic attack coming on, but he could at least give his two cents before he dissolved into a sad mess of whimpers and hyperventilating. "Clearly you have magic and w-we have magic, so maybe we can be partners err...Employees?" He suggested, his voice trailing off at the end, as his breathing began to come quicker. He didn't know this guy and he didn't know about anyone else, but he was willing to make deals with the devil--Err...Or whoever this guy was--to survive.

Tagged: @Sav @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Little_Ghost98

~Ann Vinter~
teal
Mood: Terrified and Slightly Relieved
Location: Girls floor with Cleo--> Kitchen with Cleo and Bernard
Outfit:Here
Mentioned: Petra @Shattered♦Secrets™ Lucien @s k u l l. Cleo @Poisoned Rose
Interactions: Petra and Lucien, and anyone else that feels like taking a stroll in the gardens

Ann sighed as she stared out the window of her room that she was sharing. Sleeping after that murder that had happened, and then magically having the person who died come back to life garunteed that Ann would have no sleep that night. Having memories reappear in her vision as she slept, along with the ones that were fresh which detailed todays murder, Ann stayed up by the window that night, holding Echo's head up so he could curl around her neck and then her arm, since he seemed to be a little squirmy that night. Sighing heavily, Ann stared out at the light of the stars and the garden that night, her blue eyes blinking slowly as she looked around.

Ann was enjoying the quietness of the house when the sound of a thunk downstairs followed by several other thunks caused her to turn her head towards the door, curiosity peeking her brain towards what the sound was. 'It came from the boys floor, so technically that's against the rules, but then again, someone could be in danger. But if that happened, wouldn't they already be dead?' She thought, pursing her lips. Eventually, her curiosity got the best of her and she got up from the windowsill, treading lightly over to the door and opening it softly. She didn't want to wake any of the others in the house.

Letting her feat tread lightly across the ground, Ann only got halfway down the hall before cries came from the living room of needing help. At this point, Ann almost didn't want to look, but she couldn't leave someone to die, not unless they deserved it. She already knew that it was Petra downstairs calling for help, and even though she was kind of a bitch, Ann didn't have a reason to want her dead, yet. Ann hurried down the stairs, and by the time she had reach there, she saw one of the people she was hoping not to cross paths with for a while. There, was a white haired boy who had just died this morning. 'Huh, funny how it sounds so casual.' She thought, moving to the right and away from him. She had a bad feeling about that male, it just didn't sit right with her. Heck, she didn't have a good feeling about anyone in this place. 'They can deal with this shit, I'm out. The beach is too far away too.' She thought, quickly descending the stairs and heading strait for the garden doors. Ann needed air, this house was filled with the stench of death and loss and Ann didn't like it. All she could do was thank the heavens that her roommate had been inside their room that night and not out on the beach with whoever snuck out. Sneeking out to the garden, Ann took a deep breath, taking in the night air as it surrounded her. The poor little snake around her neck curled tighter to it's master's neck, and Ann sighed, petting the small little snake. "No need to panic Echo, I'm here." She mumbled, stroking his head while roaming around the gardens.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and Sav

Interactions: Sterling, Oliver, December, Cole.@Infinite_Darkness @Little_Ghost98 @Wonderful Thing
Mentioned: Poppy LeBeau

S
o quick they were to betray whatever little loyalty they had to Poppy LeBeau. Spineless, but he supposed, useful. The king put his hands in his pockets and walked closer to the fence until he could feel the heat on his face, of course, the children backed away but he watched them nonetheless. Yemi cocked his head to one side, brows furrowed as his burnt orange eyes searched for unspoken answers, reading and noting, pictures flitting across his eyes as the information was stored. "Oliver Solomon, Cole Masters, December Augustine and Sterling Smith. I'll think about it." He spoke their names aloud, with the tone of one reading off the items of a grocery list. Nonchalant and uncaring. His relationship with Poppy LeBeau was complicated, perhaps they would be useful to him. His eyes were a gift or a curse depending on how you looked at it, at will he saw everything and anything there was to know about a person. Their past their present and their impending future. A wealth of knowledge was always at his disposal, the problem was, Poppy LeBeau was the supreme. 'Seeing' her was complicated, you couldn't be sure about what you were seeing, if she was deceiving you by feeding you constructs to watch or not. Everytime he 'Saw' her, a diffrent story was laid out in his mind.

Perhaps, that was the reason he liked having her around.

"I'll start with the boy. Bring him." Which boy? Well, his family, his underlings--they knew.

Opeyemi started up the stairs as the four opened the electrical fence. They didn't get burned, or electrocuted. One of the males grabbed Cole Masters while the other hit him over the head. He was unconscious as they carried him out the basement door--one that lead outside. The two females remained behind to guard. Cole Masters was tied to a chair bolted down in the floor of the shed. A plastic tarp was splayed out beneath him, the walls were covered with plastic as well. Opeyemi rolled up his sleeves and wore a plastic apron over his clothes, barefooted. He crouched down to examine the boy and order the two males to keep watch outside the shed, to make sure that the children didn't wake in the middle of the night. With that taken care of, he got to work. Opeyemi grabbed a metal bucket, a pair of pliers and a pair of heavy duty bolt cutters, laying them out on the plastic as he went.

A green paste in a wooden bowl rested in his hands. He smeared it across the Boy's eyes, down the bridge of his nose and across his lips. That would inhibit his powers until the paste was washed off with chicken blood. Next, he forced open his mouth, and poured the rest of the paste down his throat, holding his nose until he swallowed.

Opeyemi started with his fingernails, pulling them off with the pliers. After all he would need more to reset the spell over the beach. The boy awoke when he got to the third finger, blood running down his hands. The screams started soon after. Clink. Clink. Clink. The nails were dropped into the bucket. The worst part was that by time he reached the second hand, the nails had grown back on the first. Because the paste was ingested, regeneration or removed body parts was a side effect. Opyemi pulled off the boy's shoes and socks, taking the bolt cutters and doing away with his toes. Thunk.Thunk.Thunk. Into the bucket they went.

It was going to be a very long night.

Last edited:
DFranco10_GQ_24Jan13_pr_b.jpg
Mood: Frightened, In pain, Scared
Interactions: Opeyemi @Sav
Mentioned: December, Sterling, Oliver (@Little_Ghost98 , @Sav , @Wonderful Thing )

Screams filled the air...Cole's screams. His body trembled as a man broke his toes off into a bucket. "Please just stop." He pleaded with the man. The pain was unbearable and Cole was sure to pass out again, or possibly throw up. He had never signed up for this, he just wanted know how to control his powers so he wouldn't kill someone again. And yet, here he was tied to a chair, screaming as he lost parts of his body. "Why are you doing this?" He asked before screaming again. Cole just wanted the pain to stop, he just wanted this to be a vivid nightmare that he would wake up from. But as each toe fell, clinging into the bucket, Cole knew it was not a nightmare, this was his reality. The crunching of his bones breaking was real; his torture scene was not a scene; he was being broken for reasons he could not even contemplate because he did not know.

His knuckles had turned ice white from gripping the arm of the chair, he had hope it would cut down the pain, but who was his kidding? There was not cutting down the pain as a guy cut a part him. "Please..." Cole said weakly. He had to take a breath before continuing. "please stop." He pleaded. His body was already weak and in a cold sweat. He was hot, but his skin was not. The color was draining out of him as he started to nod off again. Cole felt his body shaking like how one would shiver from being too cold, but slightly rougher. Letting his head fall down, his eyes closed and he slipped back into darkness, but this time he wished he wouldn't wake because to sleep through the pain was better than to be awake.

15021789_HPe7h.jpg
Mood: Concerned
Interactions: Victor, Petra @Shattered♦Secrets™
Mentioned: Ann @IceQueen

Upon hearing a voice come out of no where, Niko jumped. Turning around to face the male, Niko chuckled. "Cool power." He said, complimenting the guy as he shook the guys hand. "I'm Niko...Russo, Niko Russo." He said introducing himself to Victor. Hearing that he wasn't the only one to be a newbie here, Niko smirked. "Good, cause I suck at being the only new kid." He admitted before being startled by the door slamming open and in came an actress that seem concerned for some others. Diva. Niko thought to himself as he watched her performance. Niko had seen his fair share of liars, and this girl was no better than the others. She lacked the one thing that could make her performance true...the actual truth. Though he did sense a piece of truth within her plea. Whoever these kids are, were, they weren't here. "What are you talking about?" He asked the girl.

Hearing the shuffling of someone coming down the stairs, Niko looked over his shoulder to notice a purple haired girl with a boa. Niko liked her hair, and her snake, but the part he really liked was the fact he could tell she wasn't believing this diva for more than a second either. Looking back to the girl, who looked like the grimm reaper was her father, Niko asked another question. "Who are you talking about?" Niko was here for less than five minutes and the drama had already began. Was it too late to just leave and walk to the airport? He didn't do well when drama was entered into his life, it was always destroyed by Niko's insensitive hatred for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sav and IceQueen

94e435d1c326f07d238a40a492ec9c52.gif

S A W Y E R P E A R S O N
Mood : Calm , Happy , Mad
Outfit : Here
Mentioned : Poppy @Sav Interaction : Adelaide @Infinite_Darkness Petra @Shattered♦Secrets™

[spacer]Sawyer, had sat down next to the girl, as he had fixed his leather jacket he looked back at her. She was shocked when he spoke, causing a small laughter to escape from his pink lips. "I'm sorry, for scaring you hun" The black haired boy said as he started to listen to Adelaides words. Realizing it was sorta upsetting he just sorta smiled, he didn't mind at all, he liked when people could speak freely about how they felt. "It's not morbid at all, in fact you're right" He said realizing the girl was okay with death and that he wouldn't get her to get close to him by comforting her, since she didn't need comforting. Deciding it'd be easier to rethink his plan he looked at the game the girl was playing, noticing it was flappy bird. Secretly he wanted to tell her his high score but kept it to himself an realized he could seem a little geeky if he got excited over an app.[/spacer][spacer]As he was debating to bring up his high score, and ruin his bad boy appearance, Adelaide asked him what brings him here. "Well um, you said you've seen a lot of death" He said with a pause, "I have too, although I see it before it happens I just want to control it so I can stop people from dying" He looked at her in the eyes, maybe getting personal would help her develop some feelings faster he thought. "I've watched my brother die, and some other people and have never been able to save them no matter how hard I try. Although it's whatever life is life" Sawyer realized he could of gotten a little too emotional and decided to change the subject with Adelaide's next question. "Well, I was forced to I came to check it out, I was gonna leave but with someone as gorgeous as you I can't" He said trying to play off the bad boy. All of a sudden Petra burst into the door and ask for help because something happened at the beach.[/spacer][spacer]Sawyer got up and extended his arm for Adelaide to use to get up, when she touched him though it activated his powers. No idea why that happened but the next thing he knew he saw Petra driving away from the beach and Cole being taken into the sand. Sawyer was about to lose the premonition but knew he was only seeing the past so he fought to see more, as his nose started to bleed. He continued to see though and the next thing he knew he saw his roommate, having his toes cut off. Sawyer came back to reality, and pulled on Adelaide to where Petra was. "You left them there to die! Cole is getting his toes cut off right now!" He said as he tasted something salty, realizing he had a nose bleed. Calming down, he didn't see anyone die though, but was sure that Cole would die from bleeding out. "We have to get Poppy right now."[/spacer]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE and Sav

pt6Fv3v.png

[bg=black]
♦Location: The Academy ♦Mood: Annoyed & Faked Shock ♦Outfit: Black Widow

At first it seemed like at least some of the people... well more like one person at least kind of believed Petra. Too bad it was the dead, now alive, boy/girl. Petra just looked at him/her when she/he asked if she was okay and that she should get checked out. "I am fine, but thank you." Like she would go anywhere with Lucien by herself, she was no fool. His aura gave off darkness and evil, more evil than her own... which really freaked her out. She noticed the tall girl from earlier, the girl just walked by her. Obviously she didn't give a fuck about what Petra had just said, she rolled her eyes in the girl's direction.

Petra didn't notice the new guy when she had burst through the door, but she did notice him now. She unconsciously started twirling her hair, but stopped after noticing that everyone was staring at her. "What am I talking about?" She sighed in annoyance. "Sterling, Cole, December and Oliver... they were taken under the sand by some arms. I barely got away... if Sterling didn't sacrifice herself for me to live, I would be right with them." She looked at the ground, trying to produce one tear, but it didn't work.

Petra heard someone else coming towards her, and she was ready to put on another Oscar Award Winning performance. She didn't anticipate what would happen next. That boy from earlier, Sawyer... the idiot who asked what an induction ceremony was, he was actually accusing her of leaving the others. Well, she did leave them, but how the fuck did he know that? Petra grabbed her chest, out of fake shock. "How dare you accuse me of leaving them to die! You idiot, I tried my best to protect them. I tried to levitate them out of the ground, but nothing worked! You bastard!" Petra was actually feeling a bit angry, her plan of telling a lie and getting away with it, didn't seem to be working. "Well go get Poppy than! I didn't do anything, I tried to save them." She stood there, not willing to tell the truth to anyone. They would have to force her to tell them the real story.

Interaction(s)
Lucien, Niko, Sawyer
Mentioned
Lucien, Ann, Niko, Sterling, Cole, December, Oliver, Sawyer, Poppy
Tagged
@s k u l l. @IceQueen @Infinite_Darkness @Sav @Wonderful Thing @Dramma
[/bg]

eVoJClQ.png

[bg=black]
♦Location: The Academy ♦Mood: Friendly-Annoyed ♦Outfit: Think Positive

"Well, it's nice to meet you Niko." Victor smirked at the boy, and than he turned to Petra. The smirk that was on his face turned into an annoyed tight lipped scowl. Clearly this girl was a liar and a bitch, the perfect combination for someone that would let millions die just to save her damn self. He shook his head, listening to her squawk on. Everything she said just sounded like lie after lie. Victor saw Sawyer coming towards them, the boy seemed to believe that Petra had left the others to die. He even said that Cole was getting his toes caught off as they speak. "Wait... you have Premonition?" If he did, than that meant Petra was actually telling a lie.

Victor wondered where Poppy was in this whole commotion, he knew she would have heard Petra's big liar mouth. If he knew where she was, he could channel her and teleport to wherever her body was located, but it seemed like her body was undetectable right now. "Poppy LeBeau! We need to speak with you!" Victor yelled up the stairs, hoping she would hear him or something. "If what Sawyer is saying is true... then we need to find them before it's too late."

Interaction(s)
Niko Sawyer, Poppy
Mentioned
Niko, Sawyer, Sterling, Cole, December, Oliver, Poppy
Tagged
@Infinite_Darkness @Dramma @Sav
[/bg]

tZE2oDM.png

[bg=black]
♦Location: Yarboi Orphanage ♦Mood: Excited & Mischievous ♦Outfit: Voodoo Baby

The youngest of the Yarboi Bunch, Titi skipped down the creaky wooden steps, standing next to her father. She could smell them from all the way upstairs... they wreaked of Salem Witches, and she was excited to see how far her Poppa would go with harvesting. Titi turned to the girl who was named Sterling, a pretty girl, but not as pretty as her. Titi stood there listening to her plea. Titi gave a small giggle to how the girl actually thought just saying no hard feelings would get them off the hook, obviously they didn't know who they were dealing with.

Titi swayed her body to the direction of the light skinned boy with the pretty eyes, as he spoke up next. The guy was really cute, but he was more of an imbecile than Sterling. Titi shook her head and grew an evil smirk on her face. She helped with opening the electrical fence, her Poppa had plans for the one named Cole. She secretly hoped her Poppa wouldn't do anything to his face, it was too beautiful to mess up. After her father and the boys went upstairs, there Titi stood with her older sister, Ashanti. She rolled her eyes, they were on Watch Duty today, apparently.

Titi could hear the screams coming from upstairs, she clapped at the sound of pain and torture. Screams of pain and torture to her were joy and happiness. She knew that her Poppa would be mad at her if she went into the fence, before he gave her permission. Instead of breaking his rules, Titi crossed her legs in front of the gate. She had her hands under her chin, looking at the girl who hadn't spoken yet. "December, right?" She knew that it was the girl's name. "Why aren't you speaking? Are you scared, because you shouldn't be." She winked at her, with her devilish grin surfacing.

Titi stood back up, twirling in front of the gate. "So, do you guys think you will die? You might, or you might not. Who knows?" She giggled, the creepy sound echoing throughout the basement. Titi walked back and forth past the gate, giving it a kick or two with her heels. "You boys and girls really screwed up today." She smirked. "Don't worry though, Poppa won't be TOO harsh on you guys, maybe." She went back to the stairs. She could hear Cole pleading for her Poppa to stop, which just made her clap in excitement again. "Poppa is really having a grand time with Cole."

Interaction(s)
Poppa(Opeyemi), December, Sterling, Oliver
Mentioned
Poppa(Opeyemi), Sterling, Oliver, Cole, Ashanti, December
Tagged
@Sav @Wonderful Thing @Infinite_Darkness @s k u l l. @Little_Ghost98
[/bg]

Last edited:
red
4522769.png
Mood: ||Pissed Off||
Oufit: Here
Mentioned: @Sav - Stirling || @Infinite_Darkness - Cole ||
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Petra
Zorra was standing there with the others listening to what the one chick Petra was saying about what happened at the beach. Something about hands coming out of the sand and pulling them under and how she "barely got away with her life." Her eyes grew wide in shock when she heard December's name. Mostly because they actually got her sister to go somewhere, but also because the bitch left her sister there to get dragged under by sand people.

"Wait, wait, wait. You left them there?" Zorra questioned, a bit of confusion in her tone. She crossed her arms over her chest and chuckled jokingly a bit. "You left my sister to die on the fucking beach?!" She screamed, lunging towards Petra in an attempt to get her hands around her throat and strangle the hell out of her. What the fuck was wrong with this girl!? She obviously didn't care about anyone but herself.

"Oh trust me, when I get my hands on you, you're gonna wish you stayed on the beach!" Zorra tried getting at Petra again when she felt Niko grab her. She struggled against him, trying to break free.

She honestly wished he would let her go so she could rip Petra's throat out, bring her back, then do it all over again. Although, she could be a pain in the ass, Dec was Zorra's younger sister and they were close. One thing you should never do is get between Zorra and her family, because you will regret it. It took a minute, but eventually Zorra calmed down a little. "I'm cool Niko. I'm cool." She said before he put her down. Zorra walked over to Petra. "I'm sorry dude. I just got a bit carried away. She's family, ya know? I probably would've done the same thing. No hard feelings." She smiled briefly before putting on her resting bitch face and giving Petra a quick but hard punch in the face. "Do some shit like that again and it'll be worse. That's a promise." She spoke in a serious tone.

Petra was definitely gonna be a girl she hated here and would have to refrain from killing her in fear of being burned at the stake. Zorra hated people who didn't care about anyone but themselves and only did things to benefit them. She used to be like that, and it got her into nothing but trouble and hard times. She didn't really have anyone to help her out at the time and was a total bitch. But Petra was a lot worse. The two would definitely butt heads during their time here. "You honestly don't know how angry I am right now!" Zorra laughed a little, hoping it'd calm her nerves a bit. It didn't. "Better learn how to sleep with one eye open, chick." She practically growled as she paced back and forth. Deep in through she ran her fingers through her hair. What were they going to do about the others? No one probably even knew where they were or if they were even alive. "Someone needs to talk to Poppy or something before this gets even more out of hand, thanks to little Miss. Fuck Everyone." Zorra glared at Petra for a moment before sitting down. If something happens to anyone, especially December, Petra's gonna have a problem to deal with..

pt6Fv3v.png

[bg=black]
♦Location: The Academy-Her Room ♦Mood: Furious-Sad ♦Outfit: Black Widow

Petra didn't like how everyone was accusing her, even if she did leave them... WHO THE FUCK GIVES A FUCK! If it was her in the sand, they would have left just the same. "If it was me, you all would of fucking left! So shut your fucking ugly mouth, you dumb bitch!" The new girl, Zorra came charging at her. Petra was ready for whatever the girl had. Than Niko moved Zorra away from her, she smirked and folded her arms. "Shut up!" This girl was seriously threatening HER!? Yeah right.

Seeing as the girl said she was "cool", Petra left her guard down. She unfolded her arms. Zorra walked closer to her, which Petra didn't see anything wrong with. "Well..." Before she could say another word, a fist made contact with her face. Petra was more shocked than anything. This little bitch actually hit her. Petra fell on her butt, she would have usually used her powers to keep her from falling... but she was hit off guard. "You dumb bitch." She grew an evil smirk on her face. That girl thought when she was mad it was bad... well Petra wasn't nicknamed The Bitch From Hell just because she loved to play with fire

Petra stood up, and she shot her hand towards Zorra. With her Telekinesis she threw Zorra into the stairs banister, making sure the impact would knock the wind out of the bitch. Petra walked over to her. "Next time you put your dirty hands on ME... I will end you." She flipped her hair behind her shoulders and ran upstairs to her room. She slammed the door behind her. Petra could feel blood coming from her nose. The bitch got her good in the face. She sat on her bed, cleaning her nose with a lace napkin that she got from her bag. While cleaning her noise, Petra started crying. Which just made her even angrier. "THAT FUCKING BITCH!"

Interaction(s)
Zorra

Mentioned
Zorra, Niko
Tagged
@Little_Ghost98 @Infinite_Darkness
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love

Interactions: Sterling, Oliver, December, Cole. @Infinite_Darkness @Little_Ghost98 @Wonderful Thing
Mentioned: @Wonderful Thing [ Kayode ] Poppy LeBeau ,

T
he King was unfazed by the screams. He wasn't angry persay, just taking advantage of the opportunity--in all honestly, the man didn't really feel much of anything. The blood started to run black and so Opeyemi finished with the boy and had Kayode take his unconscious back to the house. The bottom of the bucket was covered with fingers and toes, blood pooling. "Kayode, make sure to pump his belly." The plastic tarps were splattered with blood and it almost looked too real, like someone had taken a mixture of corn syrup and red dye and made a mess of his workshop. Another one was brought to him, kicking and screaming. It was the curly haired one--Sterling Smith. He watched her carefully, her eyes wide and wet as she was tied down to the chair. She sucked in a large breath of the copper stained air and let her body relax. It was strange to see someone be soothed by the scent of blood.
The girl was sweaty and disheveled, staring down at him with a twisted little smile. "Going to kill me, are you?" Her voice was quiet,
sad almost. Opeyemi knelt before her, fiddling with his tools. He tilted his head and pursed his lips. "Didn't plan on it baby, besides, what good what that do?" She looked away from him, coughing up a bitter laugh as tears ran down her face. "Shh, shh, sh. None of that." Opeyemi stood and got the bowl, repeating the same process as before. Smear the green paste over her face, empty the rest into her belly. She swallowed it willingly, more accepting of her fate than most. "What did you give me?" Her teeth were stained green. Opeyemi didn't reply, he got a pair a scissors and cut open the top of her shirt, grabbing a knife and saw after doing so.

"I thought you said that you weren't going to kill me."

"I'm not."

"Oh. So the saw is just for decoration?"

"No child, it's for breaking through the bony cage that imprisons that fleshy muscle. The freshest, purest blood is that of the heart."
He tapped her collarbone with a bloodied finger, smearing the blood of another against her skin.

By time he was finished, a mason jar full of still warm blood sat amongst his tools, the quiet 'thump, thump, thump' of her heart echoed in the room, as did her labored breathing. He stitched her back up, and repeated the same orders with Kayode. Put the girl back, pump her stomach. Next was the long haired one--December. Bone marrow could be used in a variety of potions, spells and enchantments. It just had to be fresh and human marrow was always best.

He took it from her arm, cracked the bone open like the freshly boiled bone of a turkey leg. The marrow was scoopable, the worst of it required him to do a little scraping but he got it nonetheless, it was interesting to see the potion in her stomach at work. Constantly trying to heal around his knives, he could feel it--moving, stretching, struggling. Opeyemi waited a long while for her arm to heal properly, chunks of flesh and muscle was on the floor around them, covered her clothes, stained her skin.

Poor baby.

They'd learn, eventually. If anything, they'd best be angry with Poppy LeBeau.

He sent for the last boy, Oliver, but that's when it all went wrong.

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
15021789_HPe7h.jpg
Interactions: Zorra @Little_Ghost98, Saywer @Dramma, Petra @Shattered♦Secrets™
Mentioned: Cole
Outfit: X
Mood: Ticked

Was this bitch serious? Maybe she thought she was the shit, but Niko could see right through her. Maybe it was the way she looked to the left each time she mentioned a name or from the way she looked isolated when everyone seemed to not trust her. Though when a male said that Petra had left them there to die and that a guy by the name of Cole was being cut apart, Niko knew for a fact the witch was a bitch. "Give up the act, Peter...I mean Petra, your lies are just that, lies." He told her, but before she could say something, which she had opened her mouth to do so, Niko saw a familiar red head charge by him. Reacting quickly, Niko grabbed a hold of Zorra's arms. "You don't want to do that, Zorra." He said, recognizing the girl for sure.

Over the summer, last year, Niko had met Zorra at some beach on the west coast. She was there with her family and Niko got to know them well. He considered her a friend, and the only person he had told about his gifts without knowing that they were someone like him. At first, Niko was attracted to the girl, but the attraction faded. He really just needed a friend and Zorra was just that a friend.

When Zorra calmed down Niko let her go, believing her to be okay now; however, he was wrong. Zorra had a calm stead voice as she talked to Petra, but the solid punch to the face was sure to leave a bruise on the liars face. Damn! Niko's mind thought as he watched "Tyson" knock her prey down. "I'd start telling the truth before you get killed, brought back, and killed again." He said. If there was one thing Niko learned about Zorra over that summer, she had an attitude towards people she did not like. Though, Niko looked at Petra and realized something wasn't quite right with the girl. She wasn't just a bitch, but a mega one at that.

In all honesty, Niko didn't expect Petra to retaliate, seeing that he knew she would have to deal with Zorra from everyday on after that, but she did. Her mistake. Dodging Zorra's body as it flew into the banister, he glared at Petra. He swore if she ever came at him like that, he would snap her neck on the spot or slice it. Maybe even rip her stomach open and let the guts fall to the floor. Too morbid, Niko. His mind reminded him before Niko really did do the things he thought of.

Last edited:
dcc11d09970431d75872b4b4e45ea1e51117e81d.png

Location: The basement of the house, inside the electric cage.
Mentioned:
Interactions: Kayade & Oliver @Wonderful Thing , Titi @Shattered♦Secrets™ ,Opeyemi, December @Little_Ghost98 , Cole @Infinite_Darkness

Mood: Terrified, enraged, combative.

Her heart. He had sawed right through her rib cage and punctured her heart. The pain stopped once he got through the bone, from then on her tears were motivated by the fact that she could feel chill of the outside air in her thoracic cavity. The feeling of his warm hand wrapped around her heart dredged up a mixture of emotions a brutal reminder of how alive she was, that the moment had been all too real. Sterling doubted that she'd ever be able to describe that feeling, the fear, the warmth or the cold. Then there was the noise, the crunching and the grinding--like the grizzle of joint, but that hadn't been the sound of him cutting through her, it had been the sound of her bones melding back together, the sound of her tender flesh trying to knit itself back together.

The voodoo king had stitched her up of course but never in her life had she felt so...exposed. Sterling didn't pass out, but remained wide awake the entire time. Her body felt weak so she didn't bother to struggle when another man came and carried her out and took her behind the shed. What? Was he going to execute her now? Put her down like a lame horse? The acrid scent of stomach bile met her nose and when she saw the pump, her fear reached all new heights. So, that green mixture she had swallowed was supposed to come out? He dropped her in the grass, and Sterling didn't move. He must've assumed that she was too weak to move--well she was, but fear was a powerful motivator.

Sterling grabbed a rock, clenching it in her fist as she waited for the man to come closer. When he did, he bashed him across the temple. He hit the ground and Sterling got to her feet, chest exploding in pain. The pain didn't stop her from kicking him in the face, the sound of bone breaking against her shoe gave her the O.K to start running towards the house. She didn't know what sort of powers he possessed or what the Voodoo king would do to her if he caught her. Sterling ran into the house back the way they came out. However once she got to the door, she forcibly calmed herself.
Time to think.

Two girls inside, one was about her size and age, the other older. They looked similar. Relatives. Sisters? Right. The girl had called the Voodoo King poppa. So his daughters. Sterling had splinters of bone, flesh and blood all over her chest, neck and face--the smell overpowering. She opened the back door normally--not too slow, not too fast. Normal was key. If she ran in, they'd know something was wrong and turn around before she could do anything about it, too slow and they'd get suspicious and come check it out.

Sterling let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding and went inside, the door snapping shut behind her. Her heart ached, lungs burned and her eyes felt swollen. Her ailments only served to fuel her anger, her fear. So when she got close enough to the smaller girl, she didn't hesitate to hook her arm around her neck and drag her back toward the wall. She got a fistfull of her hair and bashed her face into the stone. "Move and I'll kill her!" Sterling snarled, baring her teeth like a wild animal. She wasn't going to die here, she wasn't going to be a endless supply of ingredients for these maniacs!

Sterling moved closer to the fence until she could feel it's heat on her skin. "Understand? Her life--" she spat the word like it was filthy, "--depends on just how still you can be." Sterling kept her eyes on the other sister and jostled the smaller one. Sterling had her in a choke hold, she kicked out the backs of her knees so that she dropped to them. "Open the fence." She didn't move. "OPEN THE FENCE OR THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE YOUR SISTER, IT'LL BE IN HELL." She was panicking, she was afraid and she wanted to go home. Not to the academy, but home. To her mother and her grandparents and her annoying little brothers and cousins.

The girl opened the fence and Oliver came scrambling out, December behind him.

"Oliver, take off your belt. Come on! Take it off before he comes!" Sterling was shaking.

There was a sink in the basement, looked like it was only used to fill up mop buckets and the like but it would do."Turn on the sink Oliver, make sure that it fills up." Once the sink was full, Sterling dragged the girl over to it and tied Oliver's belt around her neck and then looped it to the pipe of the sink. It was noosed both ways, if the girl pulled on the noose it would only tighten the belt around the sink and keep her face beneath the water, pull on the other end and she might get a little air. Might.

The whole purpose of this was to keep the older girl busy. Either save your sister or come after them.

Sterling tightened the noose the girl's face beneath the water. She waited for a few seconds until she started to thrash and then, they ran.

Up the steps, out the door. They just ran. "Don't look back!" Run, run, run--Cole was conscious but he was moving a bit slow, Sterling kept an eye on him but considered leaving him behind if it came to it. Better to come back then for them all to get caught. She felt a little guilty at the thought and grabbed his blood crusted hand and pulled him through the woods. They kicked up dirt and grass, shoes crunching twigs and leaves. They had no car, they had no idea where they were and they were in the middle of a goddamn forrest.

Sterling didn't believe in God, but in that moment, she prayed to anyone who would listen.

They had gone in one huge circle, she could hear shouting and the sun was coming up and--the house. The driveway. There were several cars parked but it was right in the open. They ran to it the second they could, broke the window and climbed in. Apparently, Cole could get it started and then the hell out of there.

"'Come on, come on, come on,--"

The engine revved to life and they were gone.

Last edited:
Adelaide.jpg
Interactions: Saywer @Dramma, Petra @Shattered♦Secrets™ , Zorra @Little_Ghost98
Mentioned: Victor and Niko.

Outfit: HERE
Mood: Shocked, Upset.

Adelaide listened to Saywer as he explained why he came here. He wanted to stop seeing deaths that he couldn't prevent. Adelaide frowned and looked over to the window. Previously, she had failed to mention to him that she was the reason she had seen so much death, that she was the one to cause it. Shaking off her thoughts, she looked back to him with blank expression. For some reason she couldn't bring herself to smile again, at least until he started flirting. "Oh really?" She said, chuckling a bit as her cheeks brightened into a cherry red. She could feel the warmth of them and well she hated it.

Jolting a bit in her seat, Adelaide turned to look at the entry way upon hearing a door slamming open. Upon hearing Petra say something about help, Adelaide noticed that Saywer was already standing and had his hand held out to her. She smiled and stood with his hand in hers; however, before the duo made their way into the entry hall, Saywer seemed to stare off into space for a moment. Was he having a premonition? Realizing that he had received it by her touch, Adelaide hoped it wasn't about the things she had done in the past. Or what was done to her in the past. Both equally as shameful, even though one was not her fault. Though her worries was for nothing because Saywer soon said what the premonition contained. Petra. The two entered the hallway, Saywer discussing what he had seen. Petra had left Cole, December, Sterling, and Oliver at the beach. What an ass! Adelaide glared at the girl when she said that she tried to save them. "You and I have two very different definitions of trying to save someone." Adelaide told Petra. "Your's includes getting in a car and running away, mine includes getting my ass out there and doing my best or die trying." Adelaide added.

Within seconds a girl with red hair came out of no where, or maybe Adelaide had not noticed her, and threatened Petra. Adelaide sighed as the girl hit Petra across the face. Adelaide knew if you were to hit someone like Petra, you either needed to knock them out or kill them, there was no one hit and Petra would back down. She thought she was the alpha female. Just the way she held herself was a dead give away. The girl wanted power and lots of it, which made her story even the more unbelievable. With others out of the way, she could achieve her goal. Supreme status. Frankly Adelaide knew not why Supreme status was coveted, more than one witch possessed multiple abilities and well it wasn't like power would buy you happiness. Well unless it was like one of the old Supremes that Adelaide had heard of. Fiona was her name. Apparently all that women cared about was power.
Watching as Petra flung the girl across the room onto the banister, Adelaide groaned because she could already smell the blood coming from her body. While everyone stood, Adelaide moved from her spot in the doorway to the red head girl. It wasn't until now that she realized who the girl was. Her roommate. "Zorra, just breath. This may hurt a bit." Adelaide told her before she focused on the girls bleeding side. The blood cells began to transform and create a net, also know as a blood clot. The wound would still need to be stitched, but the bleeding was no longer there.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
39a037885a4f1d7f501afce2a245104d70d15a05.png

Mood: Angry, concerned.
Interactions: Petra Balio @Shattered♦Secrets™ , Adelaide & Niko @Infinite_Darkness , Zorra @Little_Ghost98
Mentioned: Oliver, Cole, December, Sterling @Wonderful Thing , @Infinite_Darkness , @Little_Ghost98

Bernard knew. He stood on the boys floor, leaning up against the banister. In his bedroom Tommy and Stella were tucked away in bed. They had been coaxed asleep easily enough, after all that crying they had done, sleep claimed them easily. They didn't wake him this go around but the other students, it was late and they were still all awake. They were thinking so loud. 'I left them. How does he know that? Lie. Lie. Lie.' Petra Balio. He gathered, from everyone else's thoughts that the missing children--December, Cole, Olive and Sterling had gone to the beach, Petra had been with them. Well, that explains a bit of everything.

The beach was the Voodoo King's territory, he probably caught scent of them and dragged them in for questioning. Bernard hoped that the man wouldn't kill them or anything of the sort. Down the stairs the cook went, he wore a pair of sweatpants and a long sleeve maroon shirt--easy pajamas. 'Stupid bitch. Stupid bitch--' Zorra and Petra's thoughts seemed to run together. He listened to them fight, Niko's thoughts turned gorey and he didn't have to wait long for Petra to running up the stairs.

Bernard sighed.

Where was Poppy? She had been locked away up on the fourth floor ever since dinner ended. Bernard glanced up the staircase thoughtfully before turning his attention to the teenagers. They seemed to be handling themselves and even though he knew what happened, he still asked. "It's 3:00am and you lot are going to wake everyone on this street. What is going on?" He bit out. They all spoke at once--mentally, 'Zorra, My sister, Beach, Cole, Sterling, December, Oliver--' imagine being in a room with a thousand people all shouting at you. Bernard was developing a migraine. However he collected enough information before heading back up the steps to talk to Petra.

He didn't bother knocking on her door.

"Miss. Petra Balio, good morning." Bernard leaned in the doorway, hands in his pocket. Classes hadn't even begun yet and hell had already broken loose. "You left your classmates at that beach. Why?" Her ankle. It stunk of burnt flesh and beer. Before she could open her mouth, he left and retrieved a first aid kit from the girls bathroom. He brought it into her room, sitting on her bed as he opened it. It was too early to be polite, he hadn't even had his morning coffee yet. Telekinesis had never been his strong point, but he had a grip of the basics. Enough to push Petra back on the bed, and lift her ankle on to his lap. Pyrogenesis was his second strongest suit.

He began tending to her ankle, the flesh blistering and bleeding.

Clean the area, disinfect, apply burn cream, bandage.

Bernard knew that he wouldn't be able to cook breakfast that morning, after all, he had a King to talk to.

pt6Fv3v.png

[bg=black]
♦Location: Petra & Sterling's Room ♦Mood: Upset/Flirtatious/Honest... For A Change/Grateful ♦Outfit: Black Widow

Petra was soo over today, she just wanted to go to sleep and forget about everything. To bad that wasn't going to the happen, she sat back up when she heard her bedroom door being open. "What do you want?" It was Bernard, the house cook or whatever. She expected for it to be one of the other students, ready to tear her fucking head off... or even Poppy, she didn't expect for Bernard, of all people to barge into her room. He asked her why she left the others, which in response she just rolled her eyes. When he left the room, Petra thought he left for good, but then he came back.

Petra was about to tell him to leave, when he used Telekinesis to push her onto her bed. She had never had Telekinesis done on her, unless she did it. She didn't like to be controlled like that, then Petra watched as he used Pyrogenesis to clean out her wound. "You know Pyrogenesis?" She smirked at the burning sensation, it felt horrible but good at the same time. Petra sat there and watched Bernard patch up her leg. She waited until he finished and moved her feet to the floor. Petra looked at Bernard for a second. "Wow, he is really cute, for an old guy." She thought in her mind, not knowing that he could read minds... but she wouldn't care if he finds out or not. She smiled at him, before looking at the ground again. It was time for her to tell the truth.

She turned towards him, her hands holding on the edge of her bed. "You really wanna know why I left them, don't you?" She knew he wouldn't leave her alone if she didn't tell the REAL reason. "It wasn't because I was selfish and wanted to save myself and get rid of the competition... well, not the whole reason." Petra wiped under her eye, she was starting to tear up again, but out of genuine sadness and not out of anger. "I was... I was..." Petra could barely make a sentence without stuttering. "I was scared, okay. Petra Bailo, the Big Mean Bitch was scared of dieing." She couldn't help it, tears started to fall again. "I didn't want to die, so I became selfish and left the others."

Petra stood up, going to her dresser. She didn't like to show this side of her to anyone... especially someone she didn't even fucking know. She took out her make up bag, and started fixing her face. It wasn't working, everytime she went to put make up on, she would start to cry again. She slammed her hands on the dresser, making the make up fall to the ground. "Great, fucking perfect!" She started picking it up. "So you know why I left them... what do you want me to do now?" She spoke to Bernard while she picked the stuff up. "Also... I think you're really hot by the way." She smirked, it was her way of trying to stay calm... flirting.

Interaction(s)
Bernard
Mentioned
Bernard, Sterling, Oliver, Cole, December
Tagged
@Sav @Wonderful Thing @Infinite_Darkness @Little_Ghost98
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Kayode_zpsv5dhzsbq.jpg

kayode%20title_zpsjelc0umu.png
"Motherfucker!" Kayode screamed as he held his hands to his injured face. The little heifer had broken his damn nose! Blood was streaming down his face and into his eyes from the cuts on his face. The pain was unbearable, although for him it usually was. He had a very low pain tolerance and if it weren't for the fact that he didn't want to completely disappointed Opeyemi, Kayode would have curled into the fetal position. "Fuck!" He snarled as he struggled to his feet and took a moment to be sure of which way to run in.

In the distance he heard the heifer yelling and he charged away in that direction. He saw the four witches running out of the house and he was about to go after them when it occurred to him that they were running out of the house. "Oh no. Titilayo! Ashanti!" He yelled, dashing into the house, and nearly falling down the basement steps. His heart was hammering in his chest, he expect to see the worst with the girls dead on the floor or hung from the rafters. Those witches were violent animals after all. But when he saw Titi tied to the sink, thrashing in the water, he became consumed with rage. Those little fuckers...He understood the animosity towards him and Opeyemi, but Titi was a child. To put her through the panic and hysteria of being near death! When he was done with this, those witches were going to pay. Better not go to sleep tonight, cause as soon as you close your eyes, you will be mine.

Grabbing the bone handle knife that he always carried, Kayode grasped the belt, and sawed through it carefully. It was a hard task, seeing as Titi was still thrashing violently, but eventually the belt snapped and the girl fell to the floor. Kayode shot an anxious glance to Ashanti. "You know CPR, right? Or the Heimlich! Whichever one is better!" He panicked.

Mentioned: @Sav (Opeyemi and Sterling) @Infinite_Darkness (Cole) @Little_Ghost98 (December)
Tagged: @s k u l l. (Ashanti) @Shattered♦Secrets™ (Titilayo)

M a s t e r _ P o s t

Interactions: Cleo @Poisoned Rose Corrine, Oliver @Wonderful Thing , Sterling, Cole @Infinite_Darkness , December @Little_Ghost98
Mentioned: All the students @Dramma @Infinite_Darkness @IceQueen @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Wonderful Thing @s k u l l.
[bg=#696464]Poppy could practically smell them when the 4 students came tumbling into the house. The stench of blood and vomit clung to them, a stain on the perfection she idealized. The headmistress descended the steps that morning, not a single hair out of place. No one noticed the missing pets--yet. Poppy flicked a speck of dried blood from beneath her perfectly manicured nails. December, Oliver, Sterling and Cole all but collapsed in the entry hall, the other students swarmed them and the house was filled with noise. Covered in blood but only scars remained. She stooped quietly at the top of the steps, just watching everyone work themselves up into a panic. Poppy barely twitched a finger and the four students collapsed, bodies going limp. Zorra held her sister in her arms and all their eyes were on her. She bared her teeth in a tight smile, letting out a loud sigh afterwards. "They're going to be alright, all the need is some food in their bellies and a bit of rest." Their bodies levitated and one by one trailed after Poppy up the steps. "Never leave without permission, let this serve as a warning to the rest of you. There are people, things out there that will chew you up and spit you out. I can't protect you if I don't know where you're going." The headmistress disappeared to the second floor, laying placing Cole and Oliver in their beds. Downstairs, Kyle was cooking in the kitchen.

"POPPY!"

The headmistress was quickly developing a migraine. It was Corrine, she was in one of the boys rooms. She came out into the hallway, her maids' uniform covered in blood. "We've got multiple dead ones. Brian, Akasha and Sam." School hadn't been in session for a full 24 hours yet and she was already losing students. Poppy turned her eyes to the crowd behind her, narrowing when they landed on Lucien. He had to have something to do with that. "All in that room?" Corrine nodded and when students edged over to get a peek, the maid's face turned dark. "All of you, stay over there. This is nothing you want to see." It was that bad, huh? Corrine shut the door, Poppy took the girls upstairs and tucked them into bed before returning to the 2nd floor. Students were dying, students were getting injured. She needed to teach this lot to defend themselves, and fast. "Lessons start today! After breakfast, I want all of you outside in the greenhouse. We're going to start with strengthening your powers." She barked, "Corrine? Where the hell is Bernard?"

One of the students spoke up.

"He left a little while ago."

"To where?"

"Dunno."

Poppy pinched the bridge of her nose. "Cleo, deal with the little ones, alright? Don't let them nowhere near this room. Is there anyone here half way decent with spell casting?" She didn't wait for a response deciding that it would be everyone's job. The headmistress gathered up a pile of books and handed them out among the students. "First task before lessons actually begin, help your fellow students. Spell casting often reveals how strong your magic is. Cast diagnostic spells, healing spells and so forth over your fellow students. I want them conscious by 12 O'clock. Let's see how many of you have potential, yes?"

Potential for what? To be the next supreme of course.​
[/bg]

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
A S H A N T I ✽ Y A R O B I
The night before had fallen quickly.

The sun rose from its slumber. The sun cracked the clouds, penetrated the puffs of whites. Ashanti was within her store - the strange artifacts that hung on the wall, the pungent scent of sage that constantly burned, the darkness broken by the warm glow of the candlelight, and the sound of beads shifting from side to side. Her bracelet and necklace had resonated a sha, sound. She walked through a sheer veil that separated the front of the shop to the back, where all the magic happens.

Inside there was a woven chair, sturdy and used for decades, more artifacts and burning sage. However, in the middle of the room was a summoning circle. Another ritual for the day, another ritual for a poor soul, another ritual for adrenaline. The circle held an intricate design with a crimson shade. The crimson shade darkened to black. Ashanti snarled softly in disappointment; it failed, the circle was to fade into a brighter red for the souls to emerge. She had received numerous of cuts due to this one ritual, all for nothing.

She sat in her seat and grumbled softly to herself. Her grumble soon drifted to other things. Her mind shifted to the night before; her father snatched dense Salem witches. There was one, feisty she took her sibling as a hostage. Ashanti loved Titilayo - would do most anything for her sweet sister, however, at that moment she would let the frizzy haired girl kill her. She wanted to see her sister return from the dead. She wanted to know what it felt like - the dead had become her companion and close enemies throughout her years. Ashanti had fiddled with dangerous and malicious spirits that yearned for blood to compassionate spirits. Sadly, none would specify the sensation.

A soft groan escaped her full lips. She rose from her seat and began to peruse through her inventory. The left wall held numerous jars with unknown items. Her fingers glided through the glass jars, till it stopped at one. She plucked out the jar from the formation.

She examined the jar to watch the crimson contents rotate in a circular motion. She turned the top of the jar off. The pungent scent of aged blood burned her nostrils. She furrowed her brows, stuck her finger in the jar Her fingertip and nail was tarnished by the coagulated blood.

"Salem blood - Abigail Williams, a lustful witch who yearned for the mortal man," The spirits that lingered around her listened. "Did everything she could for him," She canted her head gradually, the brown curls fell to her shoulder. "But he would not be tempted once more, so she cursed everyone out of spite." A soft chuckle escaped her full lips.

"I'm running out of Salem blood my loves,"

She glided toward her chair and studied the intricate circle in a meticulous manner. "I want young, fresh, and innocent Salem blood."

She pondered further.

"Does the Baltimore Academy have children?"

Status
Not open for further replies.