Against The Wits

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll be as gentle as I can, I mean," he smiled, moving quietly to at least tug off his shirt, having no reservations about being naked in front of the other, though Eden's grip on his robe would say differently about him. "You kinda have to take that off if we're doing this, you know. I'm smart, but I'm not that smart."​

He blinked, instantly fiddling with the belt of the robe in panic as he fiddled nervously with the plush cover. "U-Um... Sorry..." He muttered, exposing himself. Yes, he had gotten dressed in front of the other... But this felt different to him, somehow. Maybe it was because the intentions were different, but it still felt odd.

"...Right, see? It's fine, isn't it?" He grinned, his eyes practically glittering at the fact the other was nervous. He rarely saw this side to the usually confident (and rightfully so) Eden, so managing to witness it was an endearing vulnerability that he did appreciate, moving to wrap his arms firmly around his waist and tugged him up close. "It'll be over in, like... an hour, tops, putting together kissing and snuggles and stuff. It might hurt, or so I'm told, but it'll be fine. So quit looking so scared."​

"H-How could I NOT be scared? I've never done this before! A-And Heaven has a very big no-sex policy. Some angels are banished simply because they have sex, and they just simply skip right over Hell and are forced to Earth. I-I mean... I can't help but be a little terrified, okay?" He snapped, his cheeks now growing bright red in realization of just what they were going to do. Of course, the only form of sex-education in Heaven was that it was bad, so Eden was oblivious to how children were born in his kind...

"Meanwhile, demons sorta embrace passion and love and all that stuff your horrible former-friends discourage," he laughed happily, rather enjoying the stark, antithetical contrasts between the two places. It helped keep the other in the dark, at least, and that was a blessing that Lucifer hadn't really seen coming. Moving to easily pull him into a kiss, nothing too different from what they usually did, but with the added anticipation of what they were going to do.

And for Lucifer, the added realisation that there could well be a child in the end of it all - not entirely pleasing for him given his track record with kids, but one that would probably save Eden from war.

"Right, I'll be gentle," he cooed, pulling back from the hard kiss to quietly admire his expression again. "Ready then?"​

Dazed from the surprisingly rough kiss, it didn't help but enforce the horror stories he was told. But there were no consequences now, right? He was already in Hell, where the same rule didn't apply. He was no longer an angel, unless a fallen one counted, so he had no reason to really care about rules... Even in a part of him tugged at his heart, telling him to stop. Ignoring the thought, he immediately focused on his lover with a flustered smile. "Ready as I'll ever be."

Easily recognising the uneasiness, he did choose to ignore it in knowing it was more than likely years and years of being taught that this sort of thing in Heaven was inherently wrong. And ignoring it was the best option, seemingly, as he moved to simply lay him down and proceed with the rather flattering kisses, apparently working up towards the actual... act. It had been a while since he'd slept with a guy, and given this was the one he loved, he wanted for it to go well. Basically, gently, lovingly and not as rough as he would prefer to go...

-----

And for the hour, an hour and twenty at the most if each minute he did spent preparing the other for what they had done, and spending time caressing him lovingly afterwards, the demon finally cracked his shoulders back once managing to gain his breath back, currently laid beside the other only moments after they had finished. Peering over once tugging on his clothes, albeit slowly to save his aching muscles cramping, he chastely kissed his cheek with a rather smug smirk at the silence. "Is the quietness a good thing, or...?"​

Letting his eyes flutter open, he offered a rather shy smile in response. It was certainly... Strange, he had to admit. But it was enjoyable. In all honestly, it was like nothing he had ever experienced before, with no exaggeration. As he managed to relax his own breathing, he replied with a somewhat dorky and out of character snort-giggle before letting out a sigh. "I can see why people would be willing to be kicked out of Heaven for it, let's just say that..." He finally whispered,

"So I wasn't totally rubbish then, hm? Not that you can compare me to anyone, but hey, it must have been some sort of fun if you're all blushing and giggly," he purred, encapsulating him in another kiss, though now they'd actually made love and had that connection, it wasn't just lust fuelled and desperate, but instead, with actual and more than obvious love behind it, though he did reluctantly move away tiredly - he still had the seriousness of the death scare surrounding him. "Mm... you should rest. I mean, it'll probably be... sore, y'know?"​

"Why would I be so-" He began, being cut off with a groan when trying to sit up. He instantly flopped back, rubbing his hips with a frown. "Okay. I see what you mean by "being sore", jesus..."

"Yeah... sorry. S'good thing I didn't go rough on 'ya, hm?" He chuckled, smoothing his hair down in the mirror to at least look presentable for the meeting he intended to hold at midnight - each minute did count now, with war breaking out at any given moment, and now at least he was pretty certain he didn't have to worry about Eden, his main priority was winning the damn thing and saving his head from the guillotine.​

He sighed, easily resting back into the bed. It felt lovely, after the rather (what he thought was) intense session he needed that softness below him. Watching as the other simply got to his feet as if what they had done had no physical effect on him, he huffed in jealousy. "I guess you're used to this sort of stuff, after practicing with Ruby so much, hm?" He teased

He arched a brow, peering back at him to gauge his teasing tone, even if he was mature enough to note that it probably still hurt like mad, though decided not to dwell on that and simply shrugged, trying not to say anything that might upset.

He hadn't been as thoughtful of his feelings when fucking with his ex wife, however.

"I suppose, I mean.. look, it's totally over now. She's just going to be in my life because of Luna," he admitted, feeling he could confidently stick to that and form a loving relationship with Eden. He hoped, at least, that would become reality. "...You going to be up for the meeting later? We need to have as many as possible-- I have heard that war could break in two weeks, actually."​

"I dunno... I'll probably take a nap now," He admitted, letting out a yawn in evidence as he eased into the bed. "That really tired me out, you know... How you could have done it for two whole days is amazing. You should probably get dressed now, though."

"Yeah, well, I took breaks, obviously," he sighed heavily, leaning to peck his forehead quickly before pulling the blanket over him in a show of lovingness after the act they had just done together. "Try and wake up for it, I need you and want you there with me, I suppose... what am I supposed to do if you're sleeping?"​

"Do what I did," He replied simply, letting his eyes flutter closed. "This isn't your first rodeo, Lucifer... But I'll try to wake up by then, okay? Just... Don't worry. Why the heck did you plan the meeting at midnight, anyway? that's so late..."

"I like pulling all nighters. Crack open the wine, have some snacks, drink coffee until I'm bloodshot," he grinned, not needing to mention that the looming prospect of war demanded every spare time they could manage, and midnight seemed only the most plausible to get some needed hours on planning things down to the nitty-gritty detail. "Look, let Luna come sleep with you, yeah? I don't want her getting in my way-- don't call me mean or whatever, but I need time to myself a sec."​

"Send her in here," He replied, obviously far too tired to really react with a snap. He just wanted to sleep- take a nice, long nap among the pillows and wake up well rested and hopefully able to move again. "Just wake me up if you need something, okay? I'm sure your friend will be happy to see you."

"Mm, probably. We're very close, y'know," he drawled quietly, moving to peck his forehead once more before quietly taking his leave as was probably expected to just do nothing more than lounge about until midnight, though in his place, a quiet Luna arrived with her art things, clambering into bed beside the former angel obliviously. "...Are you sick?"​

"Yeah, I'm not feeling too well." He replied, his eyes opening to look at her. "Did you finish that drawing I asked? I bet it's very nice. If you haven't, I promise I won't peak at it."

Status
Not open for further replies.