• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are accepted!!!

>w<

I wonder how I could bring Ziara into the thread.

>w<

I wonder how I could bring Ziara into the thread.
Well, since you're playing a teacher character, I'll give you the facts that teachers know about the school and stuff. Then, you can probably place her in with Daisy and Leigh with the students?

Things are a little quiet, so I'm just checking in to see if everyone's still interested!

Ah, yes! Sorry, sorry. RL's taking up a lot of my time. I'll try and get a post up tomorrow.

I'm still good to go, been waiting on others before I post again.

Alright! That's fine, to both! Just making sure I have a little interest left

@TragicTrees Is there a certain place the students should be right now or after the speech are they just wandering? I'd read the posts but there's five pages and I don't necessarily have have the time or patience to read it all ^^;;

@TragicTrees Is there a certain place the students should be right now or after the speech are they just wandering? I'd read the posts but there's five pages and I don't necessarily have have the time or patience to read it all ^^;;
oh gosh you don't have to read it all! right now we're in even, so all you really had to read was the event post. Do you want the link to it so you can look at what's currently going on??

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ziara's first post is gonna be heart-wrenching one.

The woman needs some love. ;-;

haha, alright!!
also I may use some of my characters to meet up with other open characters so we can keep this moving

Please do. Ziara's in a world of emotions right now.

@TragicTrees I posted! Sorry it took so long ^^;; I hope it's okay.

That's fine!!!

I'm going to focus on using U and Daisy for now instead of moving other characters to roleplayers, mostly for plot/time purposes :'^) Putting up a post now since I don't know if I'll be able to do it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.