• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I don't quite understand who's still role playing or not but I'm still interested! :0

Hey, I don't quite understand who's still role playing or not but I'm still interested! :0
Honestly, I don't know either TOO much. But I'm trying to get up a post this weekend, when my schedule frees up almost completely.
Sorry again for taking so long

• Love
Reactions: Azora
Hello.

I'm interested about the extra classes. Can we make teachers for them? Because I have an idea for a teacher in a rally driving class, or something similar to do with motorsports.

Hello.

I'm interested about the extra classes. Can we make teachers for them? Because I have an idea for a teacher in a rally driving class, or something similar to do with motorsports.
Hi! Yea, teachers can be made for them, when you run by me. Motorsport wise, and rally driving wise, I'm not quite sure where it would fit, though! Of course, if you can help me figure out how it'd work, then it's a-okay.

There are college courses on motorsport that teach you how to fix racing cars and how to run a team. There are also advanced driving courses that teach you all about oversteer and how to control a car when the back end lets go. This can be applied to rally cars and other motorsport vehicles.

There are college courses on motorsport that teach you how to fix racing cars and how to run a team. There are also advanced driving courses that teach you all about oversteer and how to control a car when the back end lets go. This can be applied to rally cars and other motorsport vehicles.
Alright! Then it's fine. Go ahead.

Okay! I'm still in!!
Okay, great!

See, why I'm taking so long is that I've been basically managing and directing a play, which will be over and done with this saturday. So a post will be up sunday

Reactions: MaryGold
I still gotta get my character up. Gonna try get her started sometime this week.

Mind if I join in?

Cool. I'll get to work on my CS. Expect it to be up by tomorrow at this time if not finished earlier.

anime-anime-girl-cool-cute-Favim.com-4090095.jpg

.::Name::.
Victoria "Tori" Evans

.::Age::.

.::Gender::.
Female

.::Date of Birth::.
December 3rd

.::Sexuality::.
Pansexual

.::Role::.
Student

.::Schedule::.
A

.::Personality::.
+ Quirky || Imaginative || Creative || Resourceful || Intelligent || Quick-Witted/Footed
- Competitive || Ambitious || Complex || Unpredictable || Laid-Back || Obedient

.::Likes::.
Reading || Cute Clothes || Animals || Tea || Stuffed Animals || Nature || Fantasy || Sweets

.::Dislikes::.
Stuck-Up People || Bullies || Pointless Arguments || Bitter Food || Spiders || Summer || Extreme Weather || Fake People

.::Fears::.
Spiders || Oceans || Tight Spaces || Hospitals || Cars

.::Skills::.
Enhanced Memory || Swordplay || Martial Arts || Drawing || Dancing || Great with Animals

1e479c0a697b31a2c4f690a4b4335dd8.jpeg

Name: Ziara Talavera
Date of Birth: 3rd May
Sexuality: Homosexual
Role: 'Motorsports and Advanced Driving' teacher.
Personality: Outgoing. Kind. Caring. Vicious when angered. Brash.
Dislikes: Losing. Extremely girly things. Speed limits.
Fears: The students finding out stuff they shouldn't know.
Skills: Driving cars. Fixing cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.