Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheTechnoVampire as i said i would but since she's away from the action and i'm keeping my characters near it for purposes of answering questions and such, I can't until the event 'ends' :'^/

I don't know what I want to do. I just want to interact with someone, and do something interesting in the role play!

@LadyNeko You could interact with Ziara. She's going through emtional troubles and needs some lovin'.

if you want to do something event related- this goes for everyone -my characters are, mostly, open for interaction.

I don't feel like I'd be able to contribute to the event, in a good way.

Hey I'm still alive! :0 Sorry I never got a notification that there was an event! XD I'm joining the army and working so it's a lil hectic but I'll try to keep up.

Hey I'm still alive! :0 Sorry I never got a notification that there was an event! XD I'm joining the army and working so it's a lil hectic but I'll try to keep up.
Ah. That's fine! It's moving a lil slowly anyways, don't worry

Reactions: Azora
@TragicTrees Unfortunately,I think I'll have to drop this one.

• Thank You
Reactions: MaryGold
Ziara still needs some lovin' if someone wants to head to her workshop.

Kiara's gonna hunt for some security camera footage, man. She ain't gonna take this "do as I say" crud. Xo

Kiara's gonna hunt for some security camera footage, man. She ain't gonna take this "do as I say" crud. Xo
she'll have to get them keys. Everything is down in the basement ;^)

Wow I realized just now how much of a mess my response was. :v I am so sorry.

A million years later:
I fixed my reply! This is still alive, right?

Honestly I didn't know how to keep it moving, but if people want it alive, I can continue?
Also, I died for a bit due to work.

@TragicTrees welcome back to the land of the living! :3 If you could continue, that would really be awesome. At the same time though, if you can't figure out how that's cool too. :o
I was gonna try to interact with someone else's character but I'm not sure who else is active anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.