• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, free time for a little long sounds good. But I can't wait to start some events and things of the sort.

Alright! I'll be getting my post for U up soon, hopefully, by the way.

Sorry guys! I got pretty sick since my previous post so I had to play catch-up over the past few days before I could do any hobby stuff.

The one more post plan sounds good to me! Looking forward to watching the action unfold c:

Alright, cool. A event post will probably be up tomorrow either way!!

It looks like I'll have to drop out. I just don't have the time to write anymore. ;A;

It looks like I'll have to drop out. I just don't have the time to write anymore. ;A;
That's fine! Hope everything goes well with what you're busy with.

• Love
Reactions: LovableChaos
The post is taking longer than expected. How many people still want to do this roleplay?

I'm still in of course.

Ever onward, aye.

Alright, cool. That's enough to proceed. Sorry this has been taking so long, and thanks for sticking around!

giphy.gif

Name: Mitsuo Fukioku
Date of Birth: October 17th
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Student
Schedule: B
Personality: Mitsuo is a clever guy and can negotiate into anybodies mind. He is a ladies man, but believes in the bros before hoes rule, and focuses on school and family more than dating. He isn't shy at all, and is actually quite open with everything he does.
Likes: Mitsuo likes rain, rainy walks, rainy puddles, the smell of rain, the look of rain splattered against a window. He likes rain because of the stories his mother used to tell him about rain, and her childhood.
Dislikes: Mitsuo dislikes winter, because it's to cold out for him. He also dislikes math, and science class.
Fears: Mitsuo, it might sound childish, but he is afraid of the dark, for various reasons that you might be told if you get close to him. Mitsuo also has a great fear of spiders. He also is afraid of hurting people, and losing good relationships.
Skills: Academically wise, Mitsuo is good at Language Arts, and Health. He loves studying the human body, and writing. Relationship wise, he is great at catching the eye of young women and making a perfect night just right.​

tumblr_msm999yoNA1rts79io2_500.gif

Name: Shizuko Fukioku
Schedule: A
Personality: Shizuko is the exact opposite of her brother, Mitsuo. She isn't loud or outgoing, she is actually quite shy and broken-down inside. She enjoys being alone, beside the occasional enjoyment of her brother's company. She isn't mute, but she doesn't like to speak much. One could say, she isn't that much fun to be around, but if you really try to know her she can be a fun party animal, all in all.
Likes: Shizuko enjoys quality time with her brother, but also her friends to. She doesn't have many, but whenever she can get her hands on a bestie, she enjoys it. Shizuko likes rain, as for her brother, because of her mother. She enjoys all seasons, but mostly winter. Her favorite food is apples, and can eat one everyday if she could. Her favorite class in school is science class.
Dislikes: Shizuko isn't very fond of Christmas, because her family grew up not having a big family, and that left her quite depressed on the holiday. She doesn't like the doctors office, because of various reasons, or the chiropractor.
Fears: Shizuko is one of those people who have seen it all, so she isn't afraid of much. But she is afraid of dying lonely, and being able to love another other than her brother.
Skills: Academically wise, Shizuko is good at science. She likes it because of the cool terms that everything is named. Relationship wise, she isn't very good at making relationships because she isn't very open, but one will come someday.​

History:
Shizuko & Mitsuo are siblings. They do not look a like, because they father is a blond, and their mother is a red head. As you could tell, Shizuko collected her mother's jeans and Mitsuo collected his father's. The two haven't met there father at all in their lives, and would die to meet him.. what they don't is that he died in war while Mitsuo was in his mother's belly. They grew up never having much of a family.. Their mother, Haruhi, Mitsuo, Shizuko, and their grandmother, Renge. The four was basically all the family had, but appreciated much.

9863462d0665214152a26a48bcc32137.gif

Theme Song
Name: Yori Miyamoto
Date of Birth: October 10th
Personality: Yori is a very energetic and temperamental person. His boisterous nature and crazy shenanigans can attract unwanted attention quite easily, which often goes badly for him. Although he hardly ever worries about the consequences of his actions (and may even revert to violence in order to vent out his anger on certain occasions), he is surprisingly considerate of his friends' feelings and insecurities.
Dislikes: Yori hates people judging his height (5'2"), literature (his worst subject), and weak-willed people.
Fears: He's extremely afraid of never being good enough.
Skills: Yori is incredibly determined to be the best at everything, but is only good at sports.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5taeas57xg08484kog408c4k4_640.gif

Theme Song
Name: Miho Mizushima
Date of Birth: July 1st
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Miho is known to have a bubbly personality, and a little light headed and carefree. She openly states that she likes to have fun, but used to constantly be unable to because of her protective family. She has also shown a very serious and protective side at times and doesn't seem afraid to square up to people no matter who they are.
Dislikes: She hates being held back, underestimated, and having people oppose her.
Fears: She's constantly living in fear that she can't change anyone's lives for the better.
Skills: She's extremely skilled at socializing, gardening, and sneaking out of situations.​

Is this still open? I'm really intrigued!~
Yep! I'll probably be making a new character list anyway to get rid of inactive people, so new people are of course free to join. I'll put off on the event til you make your character, if you want in!

• Love
Reactions: tart.
giphy.gif

Name: Mitsuo Fukioku
Personality: Mitsuo is a clever guy and can negotiate into anybodies mind. He is a ladies man, but believes in the bros before hoes rule, and focuses on school and family more than dating. He isn't shy at all, and is actually quite open with everything he does.
Likes: Mitsuo likes rain, rainy walks, rainy puddles, the smell of rain, the look of rain splattered against a window. He likes rain because of the stories his mother used to tell him about rain, and her childhood.
Dislikes: Mitsuo dislikes winter, because it's to cold out for him. He also dislikes math, and science class.
Fears: Mitsuo, it might sound childish, but he is afraid of the dark, for various reasons that you might be told if you get close to him. Mitsuo also has a great fear of spiders. He also is afraid of hurting people, and losing good relationships.
Skills: Academically wise, Mitsuo is good at Language Arts, and Health. He loves studying the human body, and writing. Relationship wise, he is great at catching the eye of young women and making a perfect night just right.​

tumblr_msm999yoNA1rts79io2_500.gif

Name: Shizuko Fukioku
Personality: Shizuko is the exact opposite of her brother, Mitsuo. She isn't loud or outgoing, she is actually quite shy and broken-down inside. She enjoys being alone, beside the occasional enjoyment of her brother's company. She isn't mute, but she doesn't like to speak much. One could say, she isn't that much fun to be around, but if you really try to know her she can be a fun party animal, all in all.
Likes: Shizuko enjoys quality time with her brother, but also her friends to. She doesn't have many, but whenever she can get her hands on a bestie, she enjoys it. Shizuko likes rain, as for her brother, because of her mother. She enjoys all seasons, but mostly winter. Her favorite food is apples, and can eat one everyday if she could. Her favorite class in school is science class.
Dislikes: Shizuko isn't very fond of Christmas, because her family grew up not having a big family, and that left her quite depressed on the holiday. She doesn't like the doctors office, because of various reasons, or the chiropractor.
Fears: Shizuko is one of those people who have seen it all, so she isn't afraid of much. But she is afraid of dying lonely, and being able to love another other than her brother.
Skills: Academically wise, Shizuko is good at science. She likes it because of the cool terms that everything is named. Relationship wise, she isn't very good at making relationships because she isn't very open, but one will come someday.​

History:
Shizuko & Mitsuo are siblings. They do not look a like, because they father is a blond, and their mother is a red head. As you could tell, Shizuko collected her mother's jeans and Mitsuo collected his father's. The two haven't met there father at all in their lives, and would die to meet him.. what they don't is that he died in war while Mitsuo was in his mother's belly. They grew up never having much of a family.. Their mother, Haruhi, Mitsuo, Shizuko, and their grandmother, Renge. The four was basically all the family had, but appreciated much.
accepted!
9863462d0665214152a26a48bcc32137.gif

Theme Song
Name: Yori Miyamoto
Date of Birth: October 10th
Personality: Yori is a very energetic and temperamental person. His boisterous nature and crazy shenanigans can attract unwanted attention quite easily, which often goes badly for him. Although he hardly ever worries about the consequences of his actions (and may even revert to violence in order to vent out his anger on certain occasions), he is surprisingly considerate of his friends' feelings and insecurities.
Dislikes: Yori hates people judging his height (5'2"), literature (his worst subject), and weak-willed people.
Fears: He's extremely afraid of never being good enough.
Skills: Yori is incredibly determined to be the best at everything, but is only good at sports.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5taeas57xg08484kog408c4k4_640.gif

Theme Song
Name: Miho Mizushima
Date of Birth: July 1st
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Miho is known to have a bubbly personality, and a little light headed and carefree. She openly states that she likes to have fun, but used to constantly be unable to because of her protective family. She has also shown a very serious and protective side at times and doesn't seem afraid to square up to people no matter who they are.
Dislikes: She hates being held back, underestimated, and having people oppose her.
Fears: She's constantly living in fear that she can't change anyone's lives for the better.
Skills: She's extremely skilled at socializing, gardening, and sneaking out of situations.​
also accepted!

Hate to do this, but I'M going to have to pull from this RP. My Internet and phone is out, so the only way I can post is by going to the library everyday and that''s difficult. Sorry about this, but hope you guys create an epic tale!

Hate to do this, but I'M going to have to pull from this RP. My Internet and phone is out, so the only way I can post is by going to the library everyday and that''s difficult. Sorry about this, but hope you guys create an epic tale!
That's fine! Stuff happens. Hope everything gets fixed!

I'm still iiiiiin, don't be rid of me o^o I've been a bit busy and recently lost my phone, which is a huge pain, but plan on sticking around.

• Thank You
Reactions: TragicTrees
Alright! Today is the LAST DAY to submit bios BEFORE the event. Characters can be made afterwards, I just don't want to keep pushing this off haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.