• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION! Is there a posting order or any rules on posting? If not I could make another post responding to Daisy and U, but I just want to be clear.

QUESTION! Is there a posting order or any rules on posting? If not I could make another post responding to Daisy and U, but I just want to be clear.
there's no posting rules or order. if you want to post, go ahead!

I will be posting for Leigh shortly, Alice is still whimpering in a corner somewhere

okay!! and aw poor alice

honestly all i can picture right now is Leigh being the school wide dad figure

DAD MODE ACTIVATE

All he needs to do now is start telling dad jokes. Which he will, I promise.

DAD MODE ACTIVATE

All he needs to do now is start telling dad jokes. Which he will, I promise.
o h my god i can't wait.
honestly daisy will probably slip up one time and say 'okay dad'
it'll be like the scene in Brooklyn 9-9

"okay dad"
*twilight zone music*

I can imagine Leigh looking a bit like this afterwards.
joe-biden-pointing-.jpg

And he will address her as daughter just to get a rise out of her.

I can imagine Leigh looking a bit like this afterwards.
joe-biden-pointing-.jpg

And he will address her as daughter just to get a rise out of her.
U will probably just call him dad in front of her and get him one of those '#1 dad' mugs

MORE MUGS FOR HIS COFFEE
U will be his favorite son

MORE MUGS FOR HIS COFFEE
U will be his favorite son
It's what he strives for
Leigh is Dad Material(TM) and U is automatically compelled to make him proud

Leigh: The true leader of this place only because he looks like a dad

The unknown leader
does he give the disappointed dad look to people

perfect. the true dad. all fights with him should end with 'you're not my REAL dad'

@Luna_Gillian @Tarieles @FightingPumpkin @the8bitMoon @MadTsunTsun @InkaDinkaDoo @MaryGold
@Cotton @Solistor @NeonRose @Nartina @Tart @LadyNeko @TheTechnoVampire @Saralaxy

Hey everyone! Small announcement:

From this point on, to solve the 'mystery', you can do what you like. Yes, that's exactly how it sounds. Want to steal the keys to the basement and west wing from one of the staff or supervisors? Go for it, and I'll write a post telling you if you succeeded or not. Want to interrogate U on it? Want to try and plan a uprising? Try to escape? All possible.

Seriously. Go for what you like. I will, of course, tell you if it works or not for the stories sake, but yea. Have fun.

I just want you to know I am now compiling a list of dad jokes and changed my status to one I found particularly humorous.

I'm the dad now.

LEIGH WILL FOIL ALL YOUR PLANS! With his mighty dad magic- dadgic if you will.

that's beautiful

you ARE the father -cheering heard in background-

and yea Leigh has permission to try and foil your plans with his dad magic. :'^) doesn't mean it'll always work but the dadgic is strong in this one

Status
Not open for further replies.