[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Raegan "Rae" Blake[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 17[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Date of Birth: April 14, 1999[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Straight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Role: Student[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Schedule: A[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Lazy: She doesn't like doing anything that requires a lot of work, and will usually procrastinate to avoid doing said work.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Childish: She finds it difficult to "act her age." She'd rather have fun.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Humorous: She loves telling jokes. Some are good, and some are just weird.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Sarcastic: She's not afraid to put someone in their place and can sometimes have a surprisingly sharp tongue.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Food: She loves any and all food.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Reading: She likes to read but starts more books than she finishes.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Animals (especially dogs): "They're just so cute!"[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Video games: They're a fun way to relieve stress.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Sleeping: zzZZZzz[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Uptight people: Why can't they just relax?[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Shoes: She prefers to go barefoot or wear socks.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Pointless (what she considers to be) rules: Sometimes she just disregards these.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Death[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Paralyzation[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Dexterity[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Raegan "Rae" Blake[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 17[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Date of Birth: April 14, 1999[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Straight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Role: Student[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Schedule: A[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Lazy: She doesn't like doing anything that requires a lot of work, and will usually procrastinate to avoid doing said work.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Childish: She finds it difficult to "act her age." She'd rather have fun.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Humorous: She loves telling jokes. Some are good, and some are just weird.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Sarcastic: She's not afraid to put someone in their place and can sometimes have a surprisingly sharp tongue.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Food: She loves any and all food.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Reading: She likes to read but starts more books than she finishes.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Animals (especially dogs): "They're just so cute!"[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Video games: They're a fun way to relieve stress.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Sleeping: zzZZZzz[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Uptight people: Why can't they just relax?[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Shoes: She prefers to go barefoot or wear socks.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Pointless (what she considers to be) rules: Sometimes she just disregards these.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Death[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Paralyzation[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Dexterity[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
Accepted!

r169_436x245_16101_Rita_2d_character_fashion_girl_woman_asian_picture_image_digital_art_zps9ade65d1.jpg

Name: Anataha Westlan (Ana, Anata)
Date of Birth: April 13th / Korean American/French
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Student
Schedule: B

Personality: Cautiously Adventuous, Over Analytical about everything just to insure she doesn't make mistakes. Not shy, just timid about having fun, a bit scattered brained but intelligent.

Likes: Swimming, Hiking, Baking, Making things with her own two hands, Chocolate with peanuts, Feeling like she's vital to a group.

Dislikes: Water, Lightning Storms, Technology....She's been zapped by them far too much to consider touching them again, Animals (Actually, she loves them, just dislikes long-haired animals), Those who judge everything with just a glance, rather than staring down the truth and finding understanding.

Fears: Electricity, Drowning, Hurting others

Skills: Extremely accident prone in the most positive way at times. Tends to get involved in strange unorthodox accidents, surviving without a scratch to boast about. But for those involved in her accidents...they're not so lucky all the time. Tends to cause electrical items to glitch out at times. Can find the strangest items in the oddest of places. A Certified Master DIYer!

Last edited:
I apologize for not posting. Recently, I experienced a death in my family, and I have been busy between that and work. However, I would like to keep this going, even if it's a post a week.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Phi Chisym
I'd be very willing to keep going. Sorry to hear about what's been happening, I know how that feels.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I think my Ana is done. I'm one who tends to build my charrie as I follow them within a story, so it's hard for me to come up with decent CS's from the start.

Hopefully, she's okay.

I'd be very willing to keep going. Sorry to hear about what's been happening, I know how that feels.
Thank you. And I'll probably be free enough to get up a reply soon, and then I will check in with the others so we can hopefully keep this running.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I think my Ana is done. I'm one who tends to build my charrie as I follow them within a story, so it's hard for me to come up with decent CS's from the start.

Hopefully, she's okay.
She's fine! And accepted. I do the same with my characters most of the time, so no worries.

Wouldn't have joined if I didn't intend to stick around. I can only do so much when I'm waiting on people but I'll do my best.

Wouldn't have joined if I didn't intend to stick around. I can only do so much when I'm waiting on people but I'll do my best.
Alright!! Hopefully we can get it moving more quickly when I get my life back to some semblance of order, which should be some time this week lmao. If someone doesn't reply for a long while, by the way, feel free to move your character away to interact elsewhere.

I hope that you can go through your loss well and have many happy memories.

I had been waiting for @the8bitMoon to respond to my previous post before interacting with @Solistor 's character, so I'm sorry for a wait! I'll give it another day and then put up a response c:

I hope that you can go through your loss well and have many happy memories.

I had been waiting for @the8bitMoon to respond to my previous post before interacting with @Solistor 's character, so I'm sorry for a wait! I'll give it another day and then put up a response c:
Alright! That's fine. And thank you!

I think I would like to dip my foot into this. I'll work on a character and have a bio posted shortly.

I think I would like to dip my foot into this. I'll work on a character and have a bio posted shortly.
Alright, cool! Go right ahead

33mv9xl.jpg

Siobhan

Name: Siobhan Brennan
Date of Birth: August 27th
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality:
  • Siobhan has a bad habit of putting on a front. She loves to act ambivalent, but the truth is that she cares too much.
  • Von is laid back and quick to laughter. It takes a lot to make her outwardly upset.
  • Von doesn't participate in pointless arguments. She lives by the saying, "The moon is none the worse for the dogs' barking at her," an old gaelic proverb. She has it tattoed around her neck to remind her not to do anything pointless.
  • Music
  • Fluffy cuteness!
  • Cupcakes
  • Androgyny
Dislikes:
  • Pointless arguments.
  • People that don't mind their own business
  • Cold weather
  • Beetles
Fears: Von is terrified of beetles. She doesn't have many fears, aside from the usual (who isn't afraid of death and public speaking?) but put her in the vicinity of a beetle, and it is a whole other ballgame.
Skills: She is, or was, a skilled musician, and is a beast at using the microwave. She knows a few Gaelic phrases, mostly because her grandmother used to say them all the time when she was little, and is surprisingly efficient at Aikido.

33mv9xl.jpg

Siobhan

Name: Siobhan Brennan
Date of Birth: August 27th
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality:
  • Siobhan has a bad habit of putting on a front. She loves to act ambivalent, but the truth is that she cares too much.
  • Von is laid back and quick to laughter. It takes a lot to make her outwardly upset.
  • Von doesn't participate in pointless arguments. She lives by the saying, "The moon is none the worse for the dogs' barking at her," an old gaelic proverb. She has it tattoed around her neck to remind her not to do anything pointless.
  • Music
  • Fluffy cuteness!
  • Cupcakes
  • Androgyny
Dislikes:
  • Pointless arguments.
  • People that don't mind their own business
  • Cold weather
  • Beetles
Fears: Von is terrified of beetles. She doesn't have many fears, aside from the usual (who isn't afraid of death and public speaking?) but put her in the vicinity of a beetle, and it is a whole other ballgame.
Skills: She is, or was, a skilled musician, and is a beast at using the microwave. She knows a few Gaelic phrases, mostly because her grandmother used to say them all the time when she was little, and is surprisingly efficient at Aikido.

Accepted! Feel free to jump in

Heyo. I posted my first post in the wee hours of the morning. I forgot to let you guys know.

Hey , my Internet is out, and posting is hell on my phone. Trying to work on that, but to save time, does anyone have a summary of the actions that has already happened? I'M still reading it, but tryin to quickly prepare post as well. If anyone has one, it'll be greatly appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey , my Internet is out, and posting is hell on my phone. Trying to work on that, but to save time, does anyone have a summary of the actions that has already happened? I'M still reading it, but tryin to quickly prepare post as well. If anyone has one, it'll be greatly appreciated.
Nothing much has happened! So far, the intro has finished, and people are on free time. Things talked about are things like the mentors, the areas in the school, and the white bands, but all other information has been vague. Other than this, U had black dust stuff coming off him

Sorry I'm writing this rather quickly!!

I think free time for just a little longer, just so we can wrap things up with our characters before anything too big happens. So like one post per person, and then you can continue with plot points.

Status
Not open for further replies.