Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea sorry for some reason I didn't get any notifications about the RP and assumed no one posted. Will have to catch up on some posts and write something up later today. Early tomorrow at the latest.
Again, take your time!!

10e34b1c17aca44bcaac51fa11463485.jpg

Name
Amalie "Amy" Opal

Date of Birth
May 12

Sexuality
Demisexual(Almost asexual)

Role
Mentor

Schedule
B

Personality
Realist/Pessimist| Bashful| Frank| Selfless| Kind yet harsh | Composed|
Reserved| Sneaky|Teasing| Sarcastic

Flowers
Art
Music
Books
Babies/Children

Dislikes
Hateful people
Insects(Spiders especially)
Having to clean up after others
Large crowds

Fears
Blood
Pain
Needles
Insects(spiders the most!)

Skills
Painting/Sketching
Singing
Sewing/crocheting/knitting
Arts/crafts
Playing violin​
accepted !!

Halian
Name: Halian Gadhavi
Date of Birth: March 20
Sexuality: Panromantic Ace
Role: Mentor

[NOTE ABOUT HIS APPEARANCE] He dresses more casually than the picture, but still wears jewelry and gems in his hair.

Personality:
  • Serene: He is very calm, always giving off a peaceful aura regardless of his true feelings, which tends to put others at ease.
  • Easygoing: Rather than fighting circumstance, he is quick to accept changes unless he has a good reason not to.
  • Mystical: He believes in higher powers, though which specific powers he puts his faith in is a mystery to everyone. (Some may think he's doing it all for show.)
  • Self-Centered: He likes it when things are about him, which conflicts a little with his easygoing side.
  • Commanding: When he needs to, he can command a strong presence. In general, he'd prefer to go with the flow than be a leader.
  • Mysticism
  • Jewelry
Dislikes:
  • Noise
  • Disorderly Conduct
  • Rude People
Fears:
  • Being ignored
  • Discovering his beliefs are false
  • Lizards
Skills: Leadership and reading people.

Halian
Name: Halian Gadhavi
Date of Birth: March 20
Sexuality: Panromantic Ace

[NOTE ABOUT HIS APPEARANCE] He dresses more casually than the picture, but still wears jewelry and gems in his hair.

Personality:
  • Serene: He is very calm, always giving off a peaceful aura regardless of his true feelings, which tends to put others at ease.
  • Easygoing: Rather than fighting circumstance, he is quick to accept changes unless he has a good reason not to.
  • Mystical: He believes in higher powers, though which specific powers he puts his faith in is a mystery to everyone. (Some may think he's doing it all for show.)
  • Self-Centered: He likes it when things are about him, which conflicts a little with his easygoing side.
  • Commanding: When he needs to, he can command a strong presence. In general, he'd prefer to go with the flow than be a leader.
  • Mysticism
  • Jewelry
Dislikes:
  • Noise
  • Disorderly Conduct
  • Rude People
Fears:
  • Being ignored
  • Discovering his beliefs are false
  • Lizards
Skills: Leadership and reading people.
accepted!

I'm off visiting family for Thanksgiving (I'm Canadian), so my post will be in a couple of days. Thanks!

I'm off visiting family for Thanksgiving (I'm Canadian), so my post will be in a couple of days. Thanks!
alright! have fun!

I'll be posting within the week, just got off of a 24 hour work weekend (8 hours for three days is such a blast. /s) And I'm finally going to be done with some midterm stuff today, so hopefully tomorrow if something unexpected doesn't murder me.

I'll be posting within the week, just got off of a 24 hour work weekend (8 hours for three days is such a blast. /s) And I'm finally going to be done with some midterm stuff today, so hopefully tomorrow if something unexpected doesn't murder me.
Haha, alright! Take your time!

Still open? I still have to read IC but...ya know. Looks like a cool RP.

Okay, got them posted. Might make another character, still not sure.

Also, Leigh is super open for interaction, wasn't sure what to do with him other than feed his creamer coffee addiction.

Also, Leigh is super open for interaction, wasn't sure what to do with him other than feed his creamer coffee addiction
Creamer with some coffee is my beverage of choice too :p

Also @MaryGoldRound in your last post you called your character Sabrina instead of Amalie? o.o

@the8bitMoon Oh crap! It was a mistake, people make mistakes XD I'll fix it lickety split

Interested in creating the Meditation Instructor and a female student.

Interested in creating the Meditation Instructor and a female student.
So sorry this is late, it didn't give me an alert!
Of course, if you want to, go ahead!

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Should be replying tomorrow evening, if I don't get sidetracked lol

Reactions: TragicTrees
Howdy! I've sort of lost the vigor for group-based RP I once had, so I'm hoping to rekindle the flame with a more light RP experience like this one. I've got a profile written up, though I have a few questions regarding mentors:

Are they functionally separate from regular students or do they go to the same exact classes together?
I'm having trouble putting this one into words, but here's the best I could come up with so I apologize if it's blunt or rude: If we're playing a mentor, how will we know the things about the school that we're expected to help the students with?

Sorry if either of those seem obvious, I just like to get everything straight before I charge in and accidentally kick over anyone's sand castle.

Anyway, here's my profile:

• Name: Marcus Aldsend

Date of Birth: November 18

Sexuality: Demisexual, Heteroromantic

• Even-Headed: Keeps calm, even under stressful situations.
    • Intelligent: While not genius-level, he has a bountiful intellect and takes pride in it.
    • Friendly: Despite coming off as a cold know-it-all, Marcus enjoys meeting new people and learning more about them, in his own quiet manner.
    • Nosy: He has an affinity for finding himself in places he shouldn't, simply in the name of learning.
    • Superstitious: He tends to place his faith in the abstract mediums of fate and luck.
    • Insomniac: Has a tough time going to sleep, but still manages to find the energy for the day.

• Learning: A curious mind always on the lookout for new things to learn.
    • Reading: He enjoys fictional stories both for what he can learn from them and for the escapism they can provide.
    • Sleep: Despite, or perhaps because of, his nature as an insomniac, he treasures and enjoys what little sleep he can scrounge up.
    • Music: Though his preferences tend more towards softer instrumentals.
    • The Night: He much prefers the nighttime to daytime, and revels in its mysterious and soothing nature.
    • Affection: While not outwardly affectionate himself, Marcus does enjoy receiving it, especially from one he has romantic feelings for.

• Willful Ignorance: Lack of knowledge is one thing, but Marcus dislikes when someone outright refuses to learn something.
    • Slacking: Shirking duties and work is a foreign concept to him.
    • Loud Noises: Sharp, sudden, or generally disruptive noises throw him off.

• Failure: Mainly failling to uphold the standards of those dearest to him, though to a lesser extent he fears academic failure as well.
    • Loss: He could never forgive himself if he lost a loved one.
    • The Unknown: Phenomena that have no ready explanation or outright cannot be explained disturb Marcus deeply.
    • The Stage: He has an absolute fear of performing on stage, perhaps linked to his fear of failure.

• Poet/Songwriter: His musical affilliation lends itself well to his artistic side, and he enjoys indulging it from time to time.
    • Pianist: He is well-rehearsed, and while he wouldn't play in a concert he enjoys playing for friends and smaller groups.
    • Sleight of Hand: His dextrous pianist's fingers allow him to play little magic tricks, though he only does so as a novelty or hobby.

Howdy! I've sort of lost the vigor for group-based RP I once had, so I'm hoping to rekindle the flame with a more light RP experience like this one. I've got a profile written up, though I have a few questions regarding mentors:

Are they functionally separate from regular students or do they go to the same exact classes together?
I'm having trouble putting this one into words, but here's the best I could come up with so I apologize if it's blunt or rude: If we're playing a mentor, how will we know the things about the school that we're expected to help the students with?

Sorry if either of those seem obvious, I just like to get everything straight before I charge in and accidentally kick over anyone's sand castle.

Anyway, here's my profile:

• Name: Marcus Aldsend

Date of Birth: November 18

Sexuality: Demisexual, Heteroromantic

• Even-Headed: Keeps calm, even under stressful situations.
    • Intelligent: While not genius-level, he has a bountiful intellect and takes pride in it.
    • Friendly: Despite coming off as a cold know-it-all, Marcus enjoys meeting new people and learning more about them, in his own quiet manner.
    • Nosy: He has an affinity for finding himself in places he shouldn't, simply in the name of learning.
    • Superstitious: He tends to place his faith in the abstract mediums of fate and luck.
    • Insomniac: Has a tough time going to sleep, but still manages to find the energy for the day.

• Learning: A curious mind always on the lookout for new things to learn.
    • Reading: He enjoys fictional stories both for what he can learn from them and for the escapism they can provide.
    • Sleep: Despite, or perhaps because of, his nature as an insomniac, he treasures and enjoys what little sleep he can scrounge up.
    • Music: Though his preferences tend more towards softer instrumentals.
    • The Night: He much prefers the nighttime to daytime, and revels in its mysterious and soothing nature.
    • Affection: While not outwardly affectionate himself, Marcus does enjoy receiving it, especially from one he has romantic feelings for.

• Willful Ignorance: Lack of knowledge is one thing, but Marcus dislikes when someone outright refuses to learn something.
    • Slacking: Shirking duties and work is a foreign concept to him.
    • Loud Noises: Sharp, sudden, or generally disruptive noises throw him off.

• Failure: Mainly failling to uphold the standards of those dearest to him, though to a lesser extent he fears academic failure as well.
    • Loss: He could never forgive himself if he lost a loved one.
    • The Unknown: Phenomena that have no ready explanation or outright cannot be explained disturb Marcus deeply.
    • The Stage: He has an absolute fear of performing on stage, perhaps linked to his fear of failure.

• Poet/Songwriter: His musical affilliation lends itself well to his artistic side, and he enjoys indulging it from time to time.
    • Pianist: He is well-rehearsed, and while he wouldn't play in a concert he enjoys playing for friends and smaller groups.
    • Sleight of Hand: His dextrous pianist's fingers allow him to play little magic tricks, though he only does so as a novelty or hobby.
No no, you're fine!
Mentors are in the same classes and such as normal students. The only difference is that they've been there at least a year. Basically, all they're helping students with is getting acquainted with the area. It sort of is supposed to add to the suspicion about the school, as the mentors know only a little more about things than the new students, and the fact that they have the same classes all over again.
Basically, all you need to do for mentors is know the areas and the teachers. That's about it, if that makes sense.
Also, the character is accepted!

No no, you're fine!
Mentors are in the same classes and such as normal students. The only difference is that they've been there at least a year. Basically, all they're helping students with is getting acquainted with the area. It sort of is supposed to add to the suspicion about the school, as the mentors know only a little more about things than the new students, and the fact that they have the same classes all over again.
Basically, all you need to do for mentors is know the areas and the teachers. That's about it, if that makes sense.
Also, the character is accepted!
Slammin! I'll get a post up before I have to head to work in two hours. Hopefully

Okay! After that hell of tests, I'll be putting a post up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.