Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be switching to free time to hopefully get things to run a lil more smoothly/quicker. Of course, if you're busy, don't rush to post or anything. That's fine. :^)

Also, you can continue to join/make characters for a while into the RPG, til it gets to the point that we're about mid-way into the plot. So, if you want to join/make characters, go ahead.

Reactions: InkaDinkaDoo
I'll hopefully respond later today, been really busy lately.

Wonderful! Here she is, I hope everything works out and I haven't misunderstood anything?

88c0dc73ff36838d87fcaf28b73ad83b.jpg

Name: Nina Minawe
Date of Birth: January 4th
Sexuality: Asexual Aromantic
Role: Student
Schedule: A
Personality:
Distrusting - Nina doesn't like feeling trapped or coerced by people, tending to put their motives into action even if it seems clear to others that they mean no harm. Despite this, Nina doesn't enjoy being isolated, and will do her best effort to interact with others.
Focused - Nina is a straightforward thinker, not easily distracted when working on a task. She goes from a wholistic perspective, knowing that if she doesn't become sidetracked when working, she will benefit in the future. Her goals are planned out and met with calculated time.
Inconsiderate - Often realizing the impact of her words after they've been uttered, Nina can drive people away with cutting comments and an apparently selfish attitude. She often simply forgets to fit other people into the equation, but once she realizes they're there, she accommodates. For example, Nina would easily miss the social cue that two people want to sit together and take up the seat herself.
Unprejudiced - Nina treats everyone the same, regardless of race, sexuality, opinion, or even, sometimes rather alarmingly, behaviour. She doesn't become wrapped up in arguments, squabbles, or physical violence, instead opting to decide it's simply a difference in viewpoints before carrying on. This causes her to seem rather amicable to some, freakish and annoying to others. She will demonstrate a protectiveness to those close to her, but doesn't interject often unless the other person is being unfair or stupid.
Likes: Lists, tidiness, schedules, ocean sounds, blue things, trinkets, feathers, and bones; peanut butter and jam sandwiches, owls, honesty.
Dislikes: Romance, lateness, fleas, messy places, abstract art, loud music, easily readable people, lying, social cues, red things.
Fears: Being trapped, late, messy, lost, confused, in inner turmoil. Someone wanting to pursue a relationship with her. Fleas, mites, lice, any creature you can't see and easily be rid of.
Skills: Organization and planning, accounting and calculation, fine details, logic puzzles, lifting heavy objects.

88c0dc73ff36838d87fcaf28b73ad83b.jpg

Nina Minawe][/COLOR]]
Name: Nina Minawe
Date of Birth: January 4th
Sexuality: Asexual Aromantic
Role: Student
Schedule: A
Personality:
Distrusting - Nina doesn't like feeling trapped or coerced by people, tending to put their motives into action even if it seems clear to others that they mean no harm. Despite this, Nina doesn't enjoy being isolated, and will do her best effort to interact with others.
Focused - Nina is a straightforward thinker, not easily distracted when working on a task. She goes from a wholistic perspective, knowing that if she doesn't become sidetracked when working, she will benefit in the future. Her goals are planned out and met with calculated time.
Inconsiderate - Often realizing the impact of her words after they've been uttered, Nina can drive people away with cutting comments and an apparently selfish attitude. She often simply forgets to fit other people into the equation, but once she realizes they're there, she accommodates. For example, Nina would easily miss the social cue that two people want to sit together and take up the seat herself.
Unprejudiced - Nina treats everyone the same, regardless of race, sexuality, opinion, or even, sometimes rather alarmingly, behaviour. She doesn't become wrapped up in arguments, squabbles, or physical violence, instead opting to decide it's simply a difference in viewpoints before carrying on. This causes her to seem rather amicable to some, freakish and annoying to others. She will demonstrate a protectiveness to those close to her, but doesn't interject often unless the other person is being unfair or stupid.
Likes: Lists, tidiness, schedules, ocean sounds, blue things, trinkets, feathers, and bones; peanut butter and jam sandwiches, owls, honesty.
Dislikes: Romance, lateness, fleas, messy places, abstract art, loud music, easily readable people, lying, social cues, red things.
Fears: Being trapped, late, messy, lost, confused, in inner turmoil. Someone wanting to pursue a relationship with her. Fleas, mites, lice, any creature you can't see and easily be rid of.
Skills: Organization and planning, accounting and calculation, fine details, logic puzzles, lifting heavy objects.
Accepted!

I can just jump in now? With my post I'll assume Nina went along with the rest and heard U's spiel, since it's close enough to the start!

I can just jump in now? With my post I'll assume Nina went along with the rest and heard U's spiel, since it's close enough to the start!
Mmmhm!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been swamped with school and work lately x_x I'll post again tomorrow

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been swamped with school and work lately x_x I'll post again tomorrow
Like I told tarieles, it's fine! I've been busy myself, too.

@TragicTrees I am still very much in! Aha, sorry for not posting, I forgot to put it on watch.

@TragicTrees I am still very much in! Aha, sorry for not posting, I forgot to put it on watch.
Oh, it's fine! Again, I'm not really a stickler for the three day rule I put it. As long as something happens eventually I'm perfectly fine with people not posting for a bit

Oh, it's fine! Again, I'm not really a stickler for the three day rule I put it. As long as something happens eventually I'm perfectly fine with people not posting for a bit
Okay, well I will be posting some more. I also want to make two more characters.

Yea sorry for some reason I didn't get any notifications about the RP and assumed no one posted. Will have to catch up on some posts and write something up later today. Early tomorrow at the latest.

10e34b1c17aca44bcaac51fa11463485.jpg

Name
Amalie "Amy" Opal

Date of Birth
May 12

Sexuality
Demisexual(Almost asexual)

Role
Mentor

Schedule
B

Personality