In my the head this is the music that a weirdly located band is playing as our chaps walk through the gates

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
haha the first time I heard pepermint creams I was like huh that sounds like a good name for be, ooh wait that's exactly what they're doing here

• Bucket of Rainbows
Or maybe, it's actually this...

So like... what do we do now? I've never written a "travelling post" before. Do we just write summarily about moving along, the sights, and antics that may or may not relate to killing/thinking-about-killing an adjacent party member?

It could be a GM thing, like a D&D Encounter, we travel for a while and see/help with some problem

well i THOUGHT i wrote a response last friday before i left work. apparently i didn't hit 'send', and i didn't get to save it anywhere.

I'm a terrible gm. Sorry all. I'll work on it now.

*grumbles to himself.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oh boy.

We're at a cross-roads folks. I do believe this is where the adventure ends because I can pretty much guarantee we'll try killing each other in order to prove this way is the right way. Don't believe me? Go ahead and prove me wrong. Submit to Mercer for his superior ginger directionality.

many apologies, life has been kicking my butt this last week and a bit on top of which like 3/4 of my GM's posted in the space of 3 days and this slipped my mind, i shall be aiming to rectify this by friday

Reactions: An Otaku
If it makes you feel any better, my pressure load's been about the same....

I do want to keep going though. Mercer's, like, my most favorite character I've made in a while! All that british snark, and suicidal remarks~

Hmmmm it seems whenever I say a day I actually mean the next day 0.o

I took a bit of a guess that Guy would of told them the options and that they probably stopped to rest for a while while they thought about it btw

Just to make sure.... like, OOC, everyone's cool with Mercer, right? I'm fine with everyone hating him, I just want to make sure that's a character thing and I'm not just a bad writer.... Or if the way I write his accent is physically annoying to read, or anything.

@Applo @Rowdybull

It's a character thing because tristans a moody little sod, I like Mercer he's a pretty fun char

Reactions: An Otaku
I took a bit of a guess that Guy would of told them the options and that they probably stopped to rest for a while while they thought about it btw

Not necessarily- this could lead to your character asking questions IC. Though the kind of character Guy is- looking to fit in and be accepted and all- he'd probably easily have spilled any information he knew on their way.

Just to make sure.... like, OOC, everyone's cool with Mercer, right? I'm fine with everyone hating him, I just want to make sure that's a character thing and I'm not just a bad writer.... Or if the way I write his accent is physically annoying to read, or anything.

Yeah I think everyone's on the same page with you here! I'm sure all characters would be rubbed the wrong way- but it's been a joy writing with you (all of you btw).

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I've not actually been trying to write Mercer like a git, he just has one of those eccentric types of personalities. But my god, is he starting to sound like a git. I'm sure it's just travel weariness, that's all.

Anywho, its a good thing the group has the alchemist to lead them through the wilds otherwise they might have gotten lost! No, Mercer hasn't just been following the map and everyone else's advice, he knows exactly what he's doing. Obliviously.