I was waiting for all my muscles to stop hurting, I had an active weekend but I'm a getting on my writing today

0.O um yeah, no turns out skipping out on everything last weekend has left me swamped, Tomorrow is my day off, imma aiming for tomorrow evening to get this thing done. Just to keep you people informed

I've often wondered that exact line of dialogue myself, bears coming out of trees.
247012.jpg

Though I'm not sure it's ever happened naturally.
Ah well. It's not like bears exist in the Westmarch anyhow...
(/ ̄(エ) ̄)/ ..・ヾ(。><)シ

P.S. No animals were harmed in the aftermath of the above image.
P.P.S. I now know what 'salubrious' means.

• Love
Reactions: Applo
bears might not exist, but what about DROP BEARS, the threat is real, and its not like there's even veggiemite to ward them off

I had to google it to check it meant what I thought it meant

Last edited:
I'm sorry for being afk but I have had some recent things pop up irl and won't be able to do much of anything until Easter. Sorry for not being very active all of a sudden

Thanks for telling, @Rowdybull

I've actually been sort of nervous about posting too much since I don't know if someone else is planning to go, or if I might be posting too much... Like I've said, this is the first RP I've done in FOREVER.

@Rowdybull not a problem!
I'm still eager to move this along but realize life happens :)

Also, haven't been getting alerts for the OOC >_>

Thanks for telling, @Rowdybull

I've actually been sort of nervous about posting too much since I don't know if someone else is planning to go, or if I might be posting too much... Like I've said, this is the first RP I've done in FOREVER.
Not a problem, i'd say at least wait until another person interacts nearby. Don't want to get too deep until the next person posts up and that.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Holy shit Im so sorry, I had to really push through that one

Just realized Mercer never paid for his drink.

Huh. That probably won't come back to bite me.

Just realized Mercer never paid for his drink.

Huh. That probably won't come back to bite me.

Hmmm im not sure if tristan did either :S imma assume he did it of screen :p cos he totes honest like that. How are poeple btw?

I was planning on getting a post in today or tomorrow, but... I still feel like I should wait for @BearEnthusiast to at least sign her name.

Reactions: Rowdybull
Hey all. Bear Enthusiast has messaged me to let me know that they will no longer be taking part in the roleplay.

If you'd like, I can post in their stead sometime this week, and we can get moving again.

Apologies otherwise for my lack of attention. Life's cray-cray.

I feel bad suggesting this cause of the implications, but maybe we should take a roll call?

Is everyone doing okay, good to keep going? For those of us in academia, I believe exams are either concluded or just about to be, so I know its been full of suck there. But is everyone else good?

Im good and eager to keep going, no exams for me *weeps for lost youth even though i have yet to hit quarter life crisis time

• Love
Yeah i'm certainly no student :P but life has not been throwing me many 'free time' bones lately. xD

I assume you three are good to go, and that's fine by me. If you want another 'friend' let me know and I can recruit. But for now 3 can be a good party.

Reactions: Applo and An Otaku
I suppose it could be said Ophelia decided not to sign her name since everyone but Mercer was so totally weird. Something like that. I agree we ought to stick with 3 for now, at least during the first quest.

I'll see about getting a post up. Probably tomorrow since I've an exam today. *party favor noise*

Was a tad late with that INCREDIBLY WORTHWHILE post, eh-heh-heh... Sorry about that. Seems like I contracted something sickly, but here's to a speedy recovery!

P.S. Mercer has zero intentions of the unsavory sort with regards to acquiring the exact same type of paper and ink used by the Guild, why do you ask?
P.P.S. Mercer doesn't keep a diary. Diaries are for girls. This is a scientific journal of discovery, so what if the first page is relegated to gossip on whether or not his new party mates think he's handsome.

I believe that Mercer would never do anything immoral, that paper and ink idea of his is just a coincidence.

Um Tristan is already at the gate so unless your really wanting to hear about him leaning on walls and kicking stones about I'll hold off on a post till someone else turns up, if that's agreeable to everyone. If not I will write the filler post to end all filler posts, you have been warned :p

• Thank You