All that's holy. Can't apologize enough. Still haven't had the time to get a post to move things along here... will as soon as effing possible. Likely mon afternoon.

Remember that time when I was all cocky and joking about a fluff post, well the universe has punished me for my happiness. Just been one of those weeks where you hold for dear life for the weekend, try and get a little something something up tomorow

Awww yis hugs and cookies, also eh voila

I'll have a reply up... "soon (?)" that'll put Mercer with the boys and we can get this show on the road.

So. Anyone want to make a bet? Two crowns says the alchemist will make it five minutes out the gate before croaking. Optimistic, I know, but what can I say. I'm a risk taker.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
Tristan: "... and while you're at it, what are we going to do with the ginger arse?"
Mercer: "Drownin' 'im in the wet, eh..."

Foreshadowing??

I was thinking more a light working over if the kidneys, liver and spleen but I guess that could work too :p

Alchemists taste like fried chicken, dontcha know.

No wonder they are so rare these days

By the way @Spectre .

The new guild member replacement, whose name I already forget eh-heh-he... Um. Are we to view him as like just a tag-along NPC who doesn't talk much, or will you be using him actively as your own character?

I was actually really pleased with the pissing from the sky thing lol.
also did anyone else hate that good three hour gap of time we lost thanks to Diane?

Man, what I love most about this RP is the amount of spectacular one-liners directed at Mercer.

And is that what happened, Diane made an tech accident?

He's the group's new Co-worker. He's pretty inexperienced so don't be looking to him for GM 'tells' :). He's an NPC, since im piloting him. But he won't just be a 'follower'.

'Kay.

Also, the blonde lady-knight. That IS Thea, right?

apologies for the tiny nature of moi post but by the time I took out the excessive rehashing there wasn't a huge amount left so i rewrote it as a smol we thing

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Off we go onto our adventure!! ... Is not what I'm here to say.

Almost there, though. Mercer just has to do some networking. The olden equivalent of liking someone's forum post and giving them a cookie!

Last edited by a moderator:
'Kay.

Also, the blonde lady-knight. That IS Thea, right?

Not Thea. It was vaguely touched on at best in one of my original IC posts. His and her basic profiles are listed in here though if you're interested at all.

Sorry for the delays, as always, folks :( just busy with summer stuff, general 'wife taking me from my hobbit hole' duties :P.

• Thank You
sorry for the dry spell everyone, a lot of heavy stuff is going on irl and I'm really scrambling to deal with all of this. I'll make a post possibly tomorrow but I wanted to let everyone know why i havent posted yet

• Thank You