After the Last Age OOC

Look at her image again, hue.

1552232642140.png
Also fixed a couple typos, I always make them when I type late at night, need to proof read it again when I get back.

Mm...gonna be nice when she gets out of that military uniform and into something a little looser and more like the native styles.

• According to Plan
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
One can wait and see and hope or not. Also I've been typing her name as Naomi thanks to Sam, reeee, when it's Noemi. Psyops shit right there. Corrected all my posts.

Okay. I was wondering if we just changing her name to Naomi or if it's a mistake.

I'll work on a reply tomorrow! Work tore me up today and I'm to wore out to even think about replying tonight

@QuiteContrary know how that feels. As soon as you can, but be rested first.

I have a question. Do you think our patients would be wearing shoes? Maybe nurses shoes? Or nah? Maybe it's an odd question, but I don't see them in their street shoes, maybe some kind of sterile, one time use slippers or something?

I personally wouldn't see why they wouldn't be in normal shoes as they had clothes on. Normally there are two takes on cryo sleep. One is stark naked, the other is in full or partial clothes.

@Quiet One Is the Ultimate authority however.

I had assumed they were in some kind of standard issued jumpsuit type uniforms? Perhaps I'm wrong?

Well, it's not technically cryo-sleep. Cryonics are a bit risky, as we don't want ice crystals forming inside your bodies. I was going more for a chemically-induced hibernation, with your metabolisms reduced to a ridiculously slow rate. Otherwise, you wouldn't need the IVs if you'd just been frozen.

But yeah, was picturing you guys in patient scrubs with those medical slippers and such for now. You can get some real clothes when you meet the locals.

@QuiteContrary I think the movie you're looking for is Evil Dead. Dawn of the Dead was just zombies. Evil Dead had the rape-y trees.

Fuck! I knew it! I even asked my husband and he's the damned expert at these things #imanidiot

Hmm alrighty on the sleeper note and now to wait.

@RedArmyShogun sleeper note? What's that referring to?

Also, believe we're waiting for @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf to post.

Also, also, gotten a message and been chatting with @Quakernuts because he expressed interest in joining. He originally wanted to play a character I plan on putting in myself, so at the moment we're talking about the idea of a robot companion. We're still trying to figure out exactly what he wants to play as, but before bringing him in I want to ask you all if you'd be okay adding more players to the group. Don't want to just squeeze someone in without your okay.

Your explanation on the cryo sleep, Ie, sleeper note. Be a cyborg woman kek, but hmm. I don't mind more people if they are active, that's all I ask.

I don't mind, either

Post, I know it's shorter. But I suck at long posts. @QuiteContrary or others, feel free to call out the ring if you want

So, have @QuiteContrary's and @RedArmyShogun's votes, but want to know how the rest of you feel about the possibility of adding someone else (@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf, @EmperorsChosen, @Ur Degaton). Right now we've got two possible choices for a robot character for @Quakernuts. Either he's the facility's AI and he's stored himself in a robot service drone you find down there, or he's playing a military/police bot you find once you all leave the facility partially buried outside and miraculously still online and has been sitting there so long that - like WALL-E - he's developed sentience even though he wasn't programmed to. But need to know if the rest of you want this sixth party member involved.

Oh, before I forget! Anyone want to call Cardinal on the ring, or would you like me to move on?

So, have @QuiteContrary's and @RedArmyShogun's votes, but want to know how the rest of you feel about the possibility of adding someone else (@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf, @EmperorsChosen, @Ur Degaton). Right now we've got two possible choices for a robot character for @Quakernuts. Either he's the facility's AI and he's stored himself in a robot service drone you find down there, or he's playing a military/police bot you find once you all leave the facility partially buried outside and miraculously still online and has been sitting there so long that - like WALL-E - he's developed sentience even though he wasn't programmed to. But need to know if the rest of you want this sixth party member involved.

Oh, before I forget! Anyone want to call Cardinal on the ring, or would you like me to move on?
I don't mind

So need to know @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf and @EmperorsChosen think about having a new member, but it looks like @Quakernuts is going to be allowed to join. Do you guys want me to make the next post for you all? Wondering what the best way is to bring Quaker in...