After the Last Age OOC

As am I. Please, don't feel pressured to push yourself! Take the time you need to sort things out

I'm still here. The thread stopped giving me alerts so I gotta rewatch it -.-

Yes. I am here.

I posted a couple days ago. Sorry I didn't tell you. Assumed you got notifications. Anyway, you're all in the medical bay. There's some mechanical surgery armatures @Ur Degaton could possibly jury-rig into temporary legs for @Quakernuts. Plenty of medical supplies for @EmperorsChosen. And of course the computer containing your memories - that doesn't work.

Now it's and even 2-2 huehue, but yes, I might try making a post soon, but I rather wait and respond to someone, I'm dealing with a horrible infection in both ears.

Reactions: Ur Degaton
I've just been a bit busy. But! I'll get a post up either today or tomorrow

I mean, I only posted like 3 posts ago (one of which was a story progression). I was kinda waiting on others to get their two cents in before adding another.

I'll get a post up this weekend sometime.

Dragon isn't with us and as I said I'm sick, I'll respond to something but, otherwise if you want a post out of me on my own it will be tomorrow.

Okay, guys. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, you are still with us, ello there.

Mythy is close friend. He wouldn't leave. Anyone need to post before I carry us through? Won't be able to tonight, but could do after work tomorrow.

Well if I were to post right now, it would either be Noemi screaming to save the logs or blasting the robot in the head kek.

Mythy already cut the cord. Boom headshot unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: QuiteContrary
Well, I could post again if people want that. Just want to make sure no one wants to put in another post before I discombobulate myself.

Discombobulate? What do you mean? You're not shutting down, are you?

I'll wait for a consensus. I was going to move us forward, but the robot's fate is kind of unresolved right now, and want that settled first.