Status
Not open for further replies.
Her decreased distance allowed her to make out the person easily enough, gender and all. Of course, her being closer also made her more noticeable to him. He had been focused on this wall, certain his nose hadn't been wrong. The scent was here. "Spider...not unlike his." He had growled quietly. But the new scent drew his attention, wafting into his range and his head snapped up, instantly looking right back at Blink. Sabretooth began to salivate, looking hungrily at her. "More meat."

He jumped up to start scaling the buildings to get closer to his target, moving at a frenzied and mad pace.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
"...This world sucks."

Despite all the worlds Blink had been to, she'd only ever met one Victor Creed. He was the one who saved her from Sinister's breeding pens, raised her, and gave her a purpose on his X-men fighting against Apocalypse. He was the same one who eventually joined the exiles, and who'd she last left as the co-leader of that team. And despite the slavering insanity, it wasn't hard to tell this was another version of the Sabre-tooth she knew and loved. Well... Victor had a animal side and sometimes lost himself to it. Maybe... thats all this was. So she stood her ground for now as she leaned over the side of the building and called out.

"Mr. Creed! I know you probably don't know me, but I don't want to hurt you! Can you calm down and tell me whats going on?!"

@C.T.

Of course, she wasn't going to let that happen.

Breaking concentration, she stopped the scanning process and once again split into the tendrils, reforming behind him with a shot from her non-linear rifle already charged up, which she instantly released once she fully reformed.

All this time, her expression hadn't changed one bit, staying in its blank state as she focused on disposing of the threat in front of her. She had no time to show emotions. This... thing... (she couldn't even call them a person anymore) stood in the way of getting to her goal, so she needed to dispose of them quickly before she went on her way. She also needed to find some cover away from them so she could scan the Lamborghini without being interrupted by any of his attacks.

And thus, she quickly scanned her surroundings for anything that could offer her that.

@C.T.
He growled in anger once more as she evaded him, turning around...into another shot of hers heading his way. It pierced through his hand with a cry of agonized pain but his expression hardened. There was nothing but cars within range that she could scan, leaving her with only those for limited cover. "Infernal witch." Namor was incensed. Holding his hands out, he swiftly brought them together, intent on making a thunderclap to blow her away and daze her.

@TheTechnologicVampire
Daredevil

Daredevil couldn't help but gasp dramatically.

"Really? Dark red uniform? Pentagram on chest? Devil like mask? Does 'Daredevil' ring a name? I thought the money I paid those agents, they would've at least put stuff in the newspaper about my shows......As for what do I want.....Seeing as I had a show, I want to be sent back. But...." He trailed off as he looked around. "I don't think I'll find my way back via this place."

"Also....What was that about infected?" He asked. "Cause, if you're talking about the Terrigen mist, I don't think that counts as an infection, but more like everyone becoming a mutant of sorts."

@C.T.
The gun cocked, even lowered as it was. "Yes. It does." Frank replied before adding bluntly: "It belonged to the man I killed months ago. Long after he ceased to be a man. And no, no mist. I'm talking about the infected. The primal monsters that call this city home. The ones that devour whatever they want. You want to talk newspaper?" Frank reached over and nabbed one, tossing it over. "Read up. Or better yet, step outside. Go for a walk, see what you find."

@TheWanderer

Reactions: Gands
He growled in anger once more as she evaded him, turning around...into another shot of hers heading his way. It pierced through his hand with a cry of agonized pain but his expression hardened. There was nothing but cars within range that she could scan, leaving her with only those for limited cover. "Infernal witch." Namor was incensed. Holding his hands out, he swiftly brought them together, intent on making a thunderclap to blow her away and daze her.

@TheTechnologicVampire
Even if the cars offered limited cover, they may be big enough to give her just enough cover to avoid the thunderclap, and to be able to scan the Lambo without the threat of another attack.

And so, she split into the tedrils to give her more speed to manuver behind a wrecked Ford Transit van, reforming in a crouched position, where she replaced her two fingers against her right temple once again, and re-focused on scanning the Lamborghini. That supercar would be her best chance of getting out of there in at least one piece.

@C.T.

"...This world sucks."

Despite all the worlds Blink had been to, she'd only ever met one Victor Creed. He was the one who saved her from Sinister's breeding pens, raised her, and gave her a purpose on his X-men fighting against Apocalypse. He was the same one who eventually joined the exiles, and who'd she last left as the co-leader of that team. And despite the slavering insanity, it wasn't hard to tell this was another version of the Sabre-tooth she knew and loved. Well... Victor had a animal side and sometimes lost himself to it. Maybe... thats all this was. So she stood her ground for now as she leaned over the side of the building and called out.

"Mr. Creed! I know you probably don't know me, but I don't want to hurt you! Can you calm down and tell me whats going on?!"

@C.T.
"Creed." He repeated, barely even slowing down as he continued to climb with his roughened claws. "Old name. Not mine." Someone who wished to talk...but he didn't wish to talk to her. Her skin reminded him of raw meat, and his hunger intensified further, rushing even swifter with savage snarls. "You're mine. My feast! ALL--"

However he was going to continue was interrupted by the loud thud of him being put forcefully through the wall he was climbing, the clattering of debris following. Black Widow straightened up after her web-swing kick right into his back, webs rapidly shot out to keep him pinned at least momentarily. It had worked last time, and she wasn't just about to stand there and watch if she could do something about it. "I don't think so."

Falling back, she peered up the side of the building for a sign of the other if she was still there. If she was, Jess zipped up with a web. "You...tried to reason with that snarling lunatic. Does that mean you're alright too?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

"Creed." He repeated, barely even slowing down as he continued to climb with his roughened claws. "Old name. Not mine." Someone who wished to talk...but he didn't wish to talk to her. Her skin reminded him of raw meat, and his hunger intensified further, rushing even swifter with savage snarls. "You're mine. My feast! ALL--"​
"Crap. Definitely hate this world," She muttered mostly to herself as she twirled one of her crystals out of its their quiver and raised it to throw-
However he was going to continue was interrupted by the loud thud of him being put forcefully through the wall he was climbing, the clattering of debris following. Black Widow straightened up after her web-swing kick right into his back, webs rapidly shot out to keep him pinned at least momentarily. It had worked last time, and she wasn't just about to stand there and watch if she could do something about it. "I don't think so."

Falling back, she peered up the side of the building for a sign of the other if she was still there. If she was, Jess zipped up with a web. "You...tried to reason with that snarling lunatic. Does that mean you're alright too?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
O_O

"...In my defense, he sometimes gets like that where I'm from, but he's not a bad guy!"

*beat*

"I mean minus the whole eating people part. That was new" she amended with a sheepish frown as she lowered the spike in her hand. "I'm alright yes. Thank god I finally find someone who wasn't dead or... whatever's wrong with Creed. Can you tell me what happened here?"

@C.T.

Hercules

The Olympian sat down in the nearest chair, placing his face in his hands. He sat quietly for several minutes. Eventually he sat back up. " Well, as long as there are survivors then I have a reason."

"So, thinking out loud, someone brought me to this world. That then must mean there is still hope. There is a need for me to be here ."

" Gentlemen, do any of the phones work here ? Is there any signal from the outside world ?

@C.T.

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
On the other side of the country, Hawkeye emerged as well, only to be met with a similar view. Desolate, empty, quiet. Nothing that indicated people were still around. Dried bloodstains splattered along the street. Abandoned cars littering the way, some with haphazardly packed suitcases scattered about. The white sign in the distance still remained untouched. The city of movies.

Welcome to Hollywood.

Eventually the rough, scraping sound of something being dragged along the asphalt reached him, followed shortly by a slobbering noise of someone eating.

@Indolent
...And I had gotten it in my head that I'd cinch a good day with a round of target practice. Naturel (that's french, right?), something had other ideas for me. Just a whiff and I could tell it was not the scent of pee sun-baked into cement I was familiar with back home.

"Yeah... this isn't Brooklyn," Clinton Barton frowned, peering down the way across to the iconic structure in the distance. He did quirk his head, glancing to the crappy alleyway and out, "This isn't normal for Hollywood last I checked."

Maybe I could be Captain Obvious on the Avengers; that'd be my super power. Irritate the opposition into submission with my sharp wit and incessant observations. I think the others'd approve.

His mental retort aside, there was a palpable silence lingering about the vicinity, which hammered in the stark realization that maybe he was truly alone. Until it was all shattered by the bizarre noise of scuffling upon asphalt, followed by... the chewing of something raw? The noise elicited a voiceless ick from Barton, on top drawing his bow and arrow. Nocking a boomerang arrow (hey, it works; ask Kate Bishop) in place, Hawkeye eased himself out of the alley and around the corner that'd lead him to the source of the noise.

@C.T.

Even if the cars offered limited cover, they may be big enough to give her just enough cover to avoid the thunderclap, and to be able to scan the Lambo without the threat of another attack.

And so, she split into the tedrils to give her more speed to manuver behind a wrecked Ford Transit van, reforming in a crouched position, where she replaced her two fingers against her right temple once again, and re-focused on scanning the Lamborghini. That supercar would be her best chance of getting out of there in at least one piece.

@C.T.
She was freely able to scan the Lamborghini, the brunt of the thunderclap mostly avoided...as the Atlantean King picked up the Lamborghini himself and immediately flying over to her position, intending to use the car as a bludgeon against the tendril splitter.​

"Crap. Definitely hate this world," She muttered mostly to herself as she twirled one of her crystals out of its their quiver and raised it to throw-

O_O

"...In my defense, he sometimes gets like that where I'm from, but he's not a bad guy!"

*beat*

"I mean minus the whole eating people part. That was new" she amended with a sheepish frown as she lowered the spike in her hand. "I'm alright yes. Thank god I finally find someone who wasn't dead or... whatever's wrong with Creed. Can you tell me what happened here?"

@C.T.
"Sabretooth. Not a bad guy. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I'm not buying that. 'Specially not that one." She thumbed vaguely down in his direction. "He tried to gnaw my face off, okay. Whatever he was before, pretty bad guy thing to do. And uhhhhhh, I could give you the Cliffnotes from the half-crazed Nick Fury not far away. I just got here myself y'know. Still like 87% lost and confused. But uh..." Jessica looked around the city. "There's prolly a better spot to do it. From what he told me, there's likely more guys like Grumpy downstairs around here. Really not in the mood for that."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

Hercules

The Olympian sat down in the nearest chair, placing his face in his hands. He sat quietly for several minutes. Eventually he sat back up. " Well, as long as there are survivors then I have a reason."

"So, thinking out loud, someone brought me to this world. That then must mean there is still hope. There is a need for me to be here ."

" Gentlemen, do any of the phones work here ? Is there any signal from the outside world ?

@C.T.
"TV and radios have been out for a while...but all the phone lines here are still operational. Thing is, no guarantee the ones in other places are. We did attempt calling several places. Nobody we've tried to call has picked up. You're free to try, though. Maybe a god will have more luck than we did."

@Gands

...And I had gotten it in my head that I'd cinch a good day with a round of target practice. Naturel (that's french, right?), something had other ideas for me. Just a whiff and I could tell it was not the scent of pee sun-baked into cement I was familiar with back home.

"Yeah... this isn't Brooklyn," Clinton Barton frowned, peering down the way across to the iconic structure in the distance. He did quirk his head, glancing to the crappy alleyway and out, "This isn't normal for Hollywood last I checked."

Maybe I could be Captain Obvious on the Avengers; that'd be my super power. Irritate the opposition into submission with my sharp wit and incessant observations. I think the others'd approve.

His mental retort aside, there was a palpable silence lingering about the vicinity, which hammered in the stark realization that maybe he was truly alone. Until it was all shattered by the bizarre noise of scuffling upon asphalt, followed by... the chewing of something raw? The noise elicited a voiceless ick from Barton, on top drawing his bow and arrow. Nocking a boomerang arrow (hey, it works; ask Kate Bishop) in place, Hawkeye eased himself out of the alley and around the corner that'd lead him to the source of the noise.

@C.T.
As soon as he had sight around the corner, he would be able to see a brunette woman with her back to him, her short hair caked and matted with blood as she hunkered over a half devoured body. A well dressed citizen it looked like, from what was left of him to see. There was something about the woman as well that seemed eerily familiar.

@Indolent

Chel Ryder, Lady Deadpool, Mary Jane Watson and Rook Jones managed to luck out, all pulled through to end up at almost the exact same location...in the ruined civilization of Latveria. Contrary to Doom's propaganda and lies, his country had indeed fallen. The husks that rested around served as proof enough of that. In the distance, Castle Doomstadt stood relatively fine in contrary to the state of the city it loomed over. Almost inviting, even.

@TheTechnologicVampire @Hospes @Ringmaster @T _ T Salty
Cue fighting and other weird things after....

*Clop.*

The sound of a comfortable, designer boot setting down was somewhat lost in the near-deserted land of Latveria. Ever since the incident, its owner had a thing for leather and fur. Clad in a jacket with a furry collar and a beanie with a smiley, yellow face and red dashes of yarn, what set her apart from any other normal person was the massive sword she wielded one-handed, letting the blade rest on her shoulder. To the world, she was Mary Jane Watson, and this was broadly true.

Beneath the surface and through the sword, she was also the vessel for Red Sonja!

And now, she was walking the other way, heading for Castle Doom in the distance. The destruction was obvious all around- No matter the era, death looked the same. But the castle looked surprisingly intact.

In Sonja's experience, that usually meant some kind of authority and where there was authority, there was an explanation.

@C.T. @Hospes @T _ T Salty @TheTechnologicVampire

Hercules

The big man started calling what phone numbers he had for other superheroes and groups.

He though about each of his friends as he tried to contact them. His mood darkening considerably. He then tried to call his landlady.

Once he had exhausted that he asked " so, is there anything in town I can help out with. I need to get my mind busy with some task "

@C.T.

As soon as he had sight around the corner, he would be able to see a brunette woman with her back to him, her short hair caked and matted with blood as she hunkered over a half devoured body. A well dressed citizen it looked like, from what was left of him to see. There was something about the woman as well that seemed eerily familiar.​
First instinct screamed for me to get out of dodge but what superhero ever listened to that tiny, squeaky voice?

"Hey...," Barton started, calling towards the woman's squatted form, "Sorry to-- uh-- disturb you amid your likely scrumptious meal but d'ya know you've got blood all over you?"

Peering closer, in the form of stepping further, Clint furrowed his brows with his fingertips tightening around the nocked arrow. Something felt incredibly off yet he had to ask, "Do I know you, miss? Maybe you can tell me what's going on after you've had your snack."

What was it she was eating anyway? Clint attempted to finagle a look about the thing she was eating.

@C.T.

Last edited:
Cue fighting and other weird things after....

*Clop.*

The sound of a comfortable, designer boot setting down was somewhat lost in the near-deserted land of Latveria. Ever since the incident, its owner had a thing for leather and fur. Clad in a jacket with a furry collar and a beanie with a smiley, yellow face and red dashes of yarn, what set her apart from any other normal person was the massive sword she wielded one-handed, letting the blade rest on her shoulder. To the world, she was Mary Jane Watson, and this was broadly true.

Beneath the surface and through the sword, she was also the vessel for Red Sonja!

And now, she was walking the other way, heading for Castle Doom in the distance. The destruction was obvious all around- No matter the era, death looked the same. But the castle looked surprisingly intact.

In Sonja's experience, that usually meant some kind of authority and where there was authority, there was an explanation.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rook grumbled as he watched Mary start to just walk off. Again not waiting for the others to gain their bearings. Instead she was going to the damn castle without a thought. His irritation was beginning to boil, but Rook was very good at keeping his irritation hidden. He walked forward and grabbed Mary's arm to stop her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hey," Rook called out, "Do you even think?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rook muttered under his breath.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This world is sick," Rook continued, "We can't just charge in, if we don't what we're facing it. Look around you. There's no other heroes. And this world feels wrong. Take a second. Wait for the others. And use your brain."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rook couldn't believe there was a lack of foresight. While true he didn't normally hang out with other heroes. They were pulled through a portal for a reason. The life force of this planet felt off, more in the figurative sense than the literal sense.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rook grumbled as he watched Mary start to just walk off. Again not waiting for the others to gain their bearings. Instead she was going to the damn castle without a thought. His irritation was beginning to boil, but Rook was very good at keeping his irritation hidden. He walked forward and grabbed Mary's arm to stop her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hey," Rook called out, "Do you even think?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rook muttered under his breath.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This world is sick," Rook continued, "We can't just charge in, if we don't what we're facing it. Look around you. There's no other heroes. And this world feels wrong. Take a second. Wait for the others. And use your brain."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rook couldn't believe there was a lack of foresight. While true he didn't normally hang out with other heroes. They were pulled through a portal for a reason. The life force of this planet felt off, more in the figurative sense than the literal sense.[/BCOLOR]
He shouldn't have done that.

Already tense from the situation, the reaction of the Barbarian made flesh once more turned to strike, the pommel of the sword she was holding coming in a turn of her body with intent to slam upon his nose and break it.

Stopping just short of hitting, as the casual force paused and slowly flicked her gaze to his arm before she spoke.

"Who are you boy?"

There was no malice, merely curiosity as she continued.

"What blood have you split to protect others? How much of your own? How much of others? One? Two? I had lost count ages ago, and if there was anything I learned?"

She wrenched her arm out and sneered, the sword on her shoulder, easily hefted in one hand.

It was abundantly clear, if not before that this was not Mary-Jane Watson. The gaze was harder, the expression cynical.

"Its that violence and death look the same, no matter the world and all have their roots in power and prestige. While you make your flower crowns with those patient enough to bear, I for one refuse to remain in the open where whatever had done this-."

She waved with a hand to their surroundings.

"-Where that one who left might draw them. Stay and play little boy."

She flashed a grin, like a shark that had spotted a swimmer.

"Sonja the Red needs no nursemaid, especially from a stripling barely old enough to crack his voice."

And she turned and strode off, before adding.

"If you hurry, we may find shelter for the night if you are truly serious in your intent to become a hero."

Inside of Sonja, another consciousness stirred.

What's going on?

Nothing my host, return to your slumber... You will need it, ere this is over.

He shouldn't have done that.

Already tense from the situation, the reaction of the Barbarian made flesh once more turned to strike, the pommel of the sword she was holding coming in a turn of her body with intent to slam upon his nose and break it.

Stopping just short of hitting, as the casual force paused and slowly flicked her gaze to his arm before she spoke.

"Who are you boy?"

There was no malice, merely curiosity as she continued.

"What blood have you split to protect others? How much of your own? How much of others? One? Two? I had lost count ages ago, and if there was anything I learned?"

She wrenched her arm out and sneered, the sword on her shoulder, easily hefted in one hand.

It was abundantly clear, if not before that this was not Mary-Jane Watson. The gaze was harder, the expression cynical.

"Its that violence and death look the same, no matter the world and all have their roots in power and prestige. While you make your flower crowns with those patient enough to bear, I for one refuse to remain in the open where whatever had done this-."

She waved with a hand to their surroundings.

"-Where that one who left might draw them. Stay and play little boy."

She flashed a grin, like a shark that had spotted a swimmer.

"Sonja the Red needs no nursemaid, especially from a stripling barely old enough to crack his voice."

And she turned and strode off, before adding.

"If you hurry, we may find shelter for the night if you are truly serious in your intent to become a hero."

Inside of Sonja, another consciousness stirred.

What's going on?

Nothing my host, return to your slumber... You will need it, ere this is over.

[BCOLOR=transparent]There may have been a flicker on Rook's face that showed the visage of Weaver, but it was so quick that it faded as quickly as it flared. Weaver and Rook were tied by emotion as much as whoever this was Mary skinwalker was. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rook's patient was slowly growing, but he tried to keep Weaver contained.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I could show her blood.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Weaver growled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Be Quiet.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rrrrrrrrrr, don't let someone insult us too much. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rook stepped forward. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're not Mary Jane, I know she can barely prick a penis let alone try to threaten me," Rook remarked, [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rook "took a step back". Apparently there was enough said to have Weaver "step forward". All of this was something he perceived in his mind. And it was like watching something in their mind on a television screen. While he was a host, he was also aware and awake.[/BCOLOR]

There was no trickery. The visage from early begin to flicker again and tightly wrapped around Rook was strings of white. It didn't take long for it become an image of a standing creature, with white skin, and black like ink veining.

Weaver%204_zpszuhdgzyk.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaver licked its teeth, and rung its tongue across its lips. Supposed lips. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Now Miss. Reddy, I cannot carry them all," [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Weaver snarled, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Are we making a shelter and coming to pick up the kids ahaahaahaahaa, like little snacks from school."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rook smacked his forehead. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]We've been over this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But I can imagine their little supple tasty life force. Mmmmmhuhaahaahahaharrrrrrrr.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rook raised an eyebrow.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaver just rolled his eyes if he could.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was a joke.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Can never tell with you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What do you say Miss. Reddy. We go collect firewood make a little house. Aahaahahaha and find whatever taste good around here,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're not Mary Jane, I know she can barely prick a penis let alone try to threaten me," Rook remarked, [/BCOLOR]
"If that comes from your attempt to be with her stripling, I would wish you luck finding yours first."

She replied bored.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rook "took a step back". Apparently there was enough said to have Weaver "step forward". All of this was something he perceived in his mind. And it was like watching something in their mind on a television screen. While he was a host, he was also aware and awake.[/BCOLOR]

There was no trickery. The visage from early begin to flicker again and tightly wrapped around Rook was strings of white. It didn't take long for it become an image of a standing creature, with white skin, and black like ink veining.

Weaver%204_zpszuhdgzyk.jpg
Now that was more interesting. And familiar to both parties, the mind of Mary Jane Watson snapping to life to look over what was before them.

Sonja, who is this?

A fanboy. Go back to sleep, I have this.

"Do keep up then." She said aloud, turning around without an apparent care to keep walking.

She was freely able to scan the Lamborghini, the brunt of the thunderclap mostly avoided...as the Atlantean King picked up the Lamborghini himself and immediately flying over to her position, intending to use the car as a bludgeon against the tendril splitter.​
Chel allowed herself to produce a small smile as she watched her costume reform to have parts of the Lamborghini, rather than the Scania.

She then looked up and saw the thing with the Lamborghini in-hand, intending on using it as a melee weapon. Chel quickly pulled out the weapon she was given with the Aventador S, which was a rapid-fire plasma rifle, and unloaded a burst into them. This more than likely bought her the time to form into the tendrils, manuver past the wrecked cars, reform imto the Lamborghini and speed away, the V12 screaming as she pushed it to its max in an attempt to get away and continue her search.

@C.T.

"Sabretooth. Not a bad guy. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I'm not buying that. 'Specially not that one." She thumbed vaguely down in his direction. "He tried to gnaw my face off, okay. Whatever he was before, pretty bad guy thing to do. And uhhhhhh, I could give you the Cliffnotes from the half-crazed Nick Fury not far away. I just got here myself y'know. Still like 87% lost and confused. But uh..." Jessica looked around the city. "There's prolly a better spot to do it. From what he told me, there's likely more guys like Grumpy downstairs around here. Really not in the mood for that."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
"Definitely not in the state he's in" She agreed with a grown as she peered back over the side of the building. "And agreed. I can get us where we need to go.Where's this world's Fury ? Or by half crazed did you mean the same as Victor down there?" She asked, not too keen on taking her eyes off of the opening in the wall.

Of course, if cannibal Victor was as smart as regular Victor...

"Don't panic, I'm gonna teleport us" she said as she slowly reached for widows shoulder, not keen on accidentally starting a fight by grabbing strangers.

*Blink!*
----------------------------

*Blink!*

The portal opened up a few feet above St. Peter's Cathedral, back in St. Petersburg among the remnant flames and ashes. Blink landed deflty and let go of Widow's shoulder. "Sorry. Didn't want to deal with a hungry cannibal bursting through the roof, or something. So... If you just got here too, this..."

That meant there was a chance it had nothing to do with the Crystal palace. There should be a limit to how many multiverse catastrophes one person got pulled into in a lifetime.

@C.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.