After Hours [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in a fight with my dumbass cousin and broke my hand on his face. Though it's getting better. I will get my Prince up tomorrow. Sorry for not keeping you updated.

Reactions: Desdemona
I got in a fight with my dumbass cousin and broke my hand on his face. Though it's getting better. I will get my Prince up tomorrow. Sorry for not keeping you updated.
Absolutely no worries! Take your time and I hope your hand feels better soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
So you fought the jaw and the jaw won?

719ddb5295b3ffaeb82126686617ee29.jpg

"I don't do anything with my life except romanticize and decay with indecision."

Full Name: Mina Kappir
Nickname: None, if you want to live.

Birthday:
April 2nd
Grade:
12th

Stereotype: Thespian
Reason:
Mina conspired against the director to include multiple racy scenes from Spring Awakening in the school's production of the musical. The scenes had been removed for being too sexually explicit, but Mina decided that removing them ruined the integrity of the play. She (along with a few other drama members) secretly planned to perform the scenes without informing the director. They pulled it off successfully, but unfortunately, Mina ended up taking the fall for the entire plan, since she was one of the lead roles and later admitted to being the ringleader behind the entire scheme. The administration was tempted to ban her from drama, but since Mina is such a distinguished member of the drama club and class, they decided to load her with liberal amounts of detention.

Personality: Mina is, above all things, a dramatic. This is obviously a surprise to no one, since she's been the star of the drama club at school ever since she first walked through the doors. Though she claims to be easy-going, Mina tends to be commandeering and a bit of a perfectionist. Her way is the right way, and that's that. Despite her strictness, Mina doesn't walk the straight and narrow. She adheres to her own personal rules and code, and is quick to discard the guidance of others if it doesn't align with her values. She's impulsive and quick to act on her own whims. Mina strives to do the unexpected. She likes to keep them guessing.

Additional Information: (might add additional information later, but for all intents and purposes Mina is done!)

• Love
Reactions: Sir Salty
Mina is looking great and I'm digging her reason for being in detention, so she's definitely accepted (@mino)!

Reactions: mino
Awesome, there is a FE7 hack that made it a completely new (and harder game) it's called the last promise and it's well worth the hassle and play time. Heroes of Light and Dark you're talking about the english updated fe3 right? The one for the ds?

Awesome, there is a FE7 hack that made it a completely new (and harder game) it's called the last promise and it's well worth the hassle and play time. Heroes of Light and Dark you're talking about the english updated fe3 right? The one for the ds?
Yeah! It's the one that was never released out of Japan and only exists in the English community thanks to some talented translators. You play as Marth's right hand man (or woman in my case). The storyline is actually pretty interesting and I enjoy it much more Awakening and Fates which are a little "eh" in my opinion (both have A+ gameplay, but not so great villain and story writing).

So true, yeah I had it on my old computer, whenever you can check out The Last Promise, many of the same people who worked on the Heroes of Light and Dark also worked on that. Also fe7 (the first GBA one) is awesome as well and that's the one that got me hooked on the series.

Hahahaa nice, Ian might like to poke at Mina a bit too much. She looks fun to tease

hmm maybe!! i think people probably assume she's prissy, but she's scary when she's messed with. she'd probably just lock him in a broom closet and be done with it haha

hmm maybe!! i think people probably assume she's prissy, but she's scary when she's messed with. she'd probably just lock him in a broom closet and be done with it haha

Ian, probably just do it anyway, "gets me out of class" he'd laugh and snort energetically probably even jump a little

Reactions: mino
sandra.sostaric.3_130213_1703_28.jpg

"Four years and this is my first detention? . . . This could have gone considerably worse, honestly."
Full Name: Paige Emerson
Nickname(s): None.

Birthday: August 2nd
Grade: 12th

Stereotype: "The Class Officer"
Reason: Paige is in detention due to the fact that she's been stockpiling lates and absences since the beginning of the school year.

Personality: Paige is probably going to be the student in her graduating class to receive "Most Likely To Succeed" and her high academics and role as the Class President for all four years of her high school career may very well pay testament to this belief. Ambitious, fiercely independent, and outspoken, Paige has set her sights on many life goals such as writing a book, traveling the world, and most importantly, leading the country someday. While all of these goals may seem like romantic occupation of the thought for some, Paige is constantly pushing herself and her hardworking nature in order to someday see these goals to the end. Although generally good-natured, Paige can also be seen as rather hot-headed and is usually willing to bitterly argue until the end if the situation calls for it. Although this may be considered as a flaw to some, Paige ultimately considers this, as well as her bluntness, and "natural born leadership skills" to be the traits of an upcoming and successful politician.

Additional Information: None.

Updated the "Accepted Characters" list on the first page.

How goes your characters (@Shayla and @circe)? No rush by the way, I just haven't heard from you two and I want to make sure that the interest is still there!

o_o I told you I dropped out a long time ago... /backs away slowly

I woke up sick as fuck. Had to call out from work so laying in bed on phone. I feel a little better but don't know if I will be able to post today.

First Dumbass Cousin fight
Then Old Ass Ppl on Iwaku almost made me leave...
Now I'm dying in bed...
End of 2016 sucks....

I feel ya on that December has not been my month either haha

Status
Not open for further replies.