After Hours [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the UK, college is essentially the British version of "high school".

"Grease Monkey" is weirdly fitting. I suppose I don't really mind "The Racer" either.

I think 'The Petrol-Head' would be more fitting.

In the UK, college is essentially the British version of "high school".

Oh okay you're in UK I was confused for a second. Yeah I know what you're talking 'bout. UK represent. Originally from Liverpool

CT Tech School.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Goodwill chic. Classy ghetto trashy."[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Isn't that the kid who got caught stealing the traffic cone from school campus?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah he posted pictures on Facebook and got caught by the principal,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What was he thinking?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't know, they were pretty drunk that night"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's not like he's going to get very far in life anyway with his attitude,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Ian_zps1tmims6f.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ian Spencer Gregory[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nicknames: Fuck Up, Degenerate, White Trash, list could go on for a while actually[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday: October 29th, 1999[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 16 going on 17 [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Grade: Grade 11, so I was held back a little so what [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Stereotype: The Fuck Up [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Reason:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Sounded like a reasonable plan to me at least. Principal just got a pencil stuck up his ass."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ian and his few friends stole the traffic cone from the Principal's parking spot. The Traffic Cone went on a-many drunken journey with them overnight. But Ian's friends lack of judgment had several or so pictures on Facebook about their night time excursion with said traffic cone. Ian got slammed for the whole thing, he blames bias since none of his friends are in detention.[/BCOLOR]

conehead_zpsbb4ecdfq.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]No one's sure what's wrong with Ian, some people blame drugs, other people just say he's charismatic, while others say he's an uneducated idiot who doesn't belong in school. He's always had trouble focusing in class and doesn't sit still or pay attention very well. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He has a very energetic personality, practically jumping off of walls at times. He talks a little fast and often jumps from one thought to another. It's not a thought you cannot follow very well, it all goes back in one giant recycled piece of information, but you can't always follow where it's going.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He talks a lot and has a habit of being the class clown, because he has trouble with focus what's on the whiteboard. He often seems to suffer from restless leg syndrome because he's always shifting and shuffling his seat. And while the few like him because of his rebellious, counter culture personality. There are few who think he's kind of retarded and slow at learning.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The more snobbish students like to point out he's been held back. And the fact he missed a year of school last year for some reason he's never disclosed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite his childish antics, he's quick to anger, and does have a temper. Often relationships with him are like having relationships with a very captivating fire. Very bright, with an interesting point of view, it's clear he's insightful in his own way, just has trouble focusing in class. But he is also known for self destructive behaviors. And also self destructing many of his relationships. The dark side is the many verbal and physical fights he gets into with kids sometimes because of his quick to anger nature. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Additional Information:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ian actually does have a mild form of dyslexia which makes it hard for him to read, but because of the stereotype given to him, little help has been given to him in the way of his dyslexia and ADHD [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite Ian not being very good in English and Math, Ian is very knowledgeable about music and has a hobby with anime mecha robots, he likes designing models and keeps a secret notebook where he builds rather complex machinery, but he doesn't let anyone see the notebook. He's afraid of being made fun of. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Songs for Days [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Because Ian loves loves music, you cannot shut him up about music if you get him on the subject[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"My life a fucking comedy and tragedy, its like when you keep hitting your fucking funny bone and you're laughing so much, but it fucking hurts too. And you're like what the fuck is this mess"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I like to think that I am one of those not so important important people. Like I am the kid everyone going to point to me and say something like, Ian inspired me. He inspired me not to be like him. A fucking retard."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So like you like this girl, but you think shit she's not going to look at you because you're a complete and total screw up. Such a loser, right"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Gotta love the classics, respect the classics. Like fuck that cover shit. Respect the fucking royalty"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
tumblr_nyawxlwGtq1qbl8qxo1_500.jpg

"I've got the need. The need for speed."

Full Name: Ziara Barton
Nickname(s): N/a

Birthday: 13th May
Grade: (Not familiar with US Grade system, so whatever would be applicable for a 17 y/o.)

Stereotype: The Petrol-Head
Reason: Speeding and doing burnouts in the school car park.

Personality: Ziara is a reckless and adventerous girl, loving speed and power. She can often be seen showing off and has definitely had her fair share of run-ins with the police because of it. However, that has no deterred her from continuing her antics.

Besides that, she's quite an outgoing and friendly person, enjoying being around friends. She was also blessed with a naturally beautiful body, very rarely passing up an opportunity to show it off and flirt.

However, get on the wrong side of her and she becomes vicious and relentless. She will not stop until she feels that the person who angered her has got what they deserve.

Additional Information:
Her car:
2016-Mini-John-Cooper-Works-Challenge-PLACEMENT.jpg

Last edited:
I did say that I have no preference towards images, because I personally don't. I could set a rule on images if it's that much of a deal though. Also, I'll look at your profiles after dinner.

I did say that I have no preference towards images, because I personally don't. I could set a rule on images if it's that much of a deal though. Also, I'll look at your profiles after dinner.

A little OCD and Pet Peeve of mine is changing the medium. If everyone else is using real images, I'd like someone to at least try to grab a real image. The juxtaposition if way too weird for me and I am a visual thinker, so its very very very hard for me to see that character as a real person. When in my head this RP was suppose to be real world.

Reactions: T E R R O R
A little OCD and Pet Peeve of mine is changing the medium. If everyone else is using real images, I'd like someone to at least try to grab a real image. The juxtaposition if way too weird for me and I am a visual thinker, so its very very very hard for me to see that character as a real person. When in my head this RP was suppose to be real world.
I personally have no preference as I can visualize a character in any way, so I apologize. I've already asked TechnoVampire to change their faceclaim and have already apologized in regards to confusion.

I personally have no preference as I can visualize a character in any way, so I apologize. I've asked TechnoVampire to change their faceclaim and have already apologized in regards to the mix-up.

Tis is fine. I'm sorry I am a little prickly right now. Something happened in another RP, that's put me in a poor mood right now.

Tis is fine. I'm sorry I am a little prickly right now. Something happened in another RP, that's put me in a poor mood right now.
It's alright, but it would it be a little more easy on me if you're a little more relaxed in the future. Please note that I'm fairly new to Iwaku and understand that I will make mistakes - I'll do my best to clear them up, so please tell me in the future if you have any issues and I'll do my best to sort them out. I thank you in advanced.

It's alright, but it would it be a little more easy on me if you're a little more relaxed in the future. Please note that I'm fairly new to Iwaku and understand that I will make mistakes - I'll do my best to clear them up, so please tell me in the future if you have any issues and I'll do my best to sort them out. I thank you in advanced.

Yeah sorry sorry. Normally I am more chill, but this got to me in a way....I can't really explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.