After Hours [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Desdemona

Original poster
tumblr_static_f4fzhtsmkwg8gg0og480wwk0s_640_v2.png

For some reason or another, you, an ordinary student who is attending an ordinary high school somewhere in Vermont, finds yourself in a series of Saturday detentions. As you waste your day with a handful of others, you may just find that you are a little less ordinary than you originally thought. Perhaps you'll even learn more about yourself and the others around you. . .

Rules
  1. Naturally, all of the Iwaku's rules apply.
  2. Do not control or harm another player's character without permission.
  3. Do not force romance onto another player or their character.
  4. In the case that OOC drama occurs, the first one to start is the first one to be removed.
  5. Romance is encouraged, but anything past PG-13 must be "fade to black".
  6. Posts should be around one to two paragraphs at least. Please try to post at least once a week.
  7. GM's word is absolute and I have the ability to add or remove rules as I see fit.
  8. Have fun!

Character Sheet
You may alter the Character Sheet however you wish so long as the required information is included! For the sake of this Roleplay, I would recommend not having a biography for your character so that we are able to learn about them throughout the Roleplay!

Please delete any brackets before submitting!

Character image or gif goes here.
"Character quote or song lyric goes here."

Full Name:
Nickname(s):

Grade:

Stereotype:
Reason:
[For being in detention.]

Personality:

Additional Information:

First to arrive!!

Reactions: Desdemona
The Prince Spot.
Brian Whittaker
Brian-H-Whittaker1-480x600.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Desdemona
Hmm... This is interesting to me. I'd like to join.

If possible, I'd like my character to be 'The Racer'.

Not really sure what high-school stereotypes would center around cars. >.>

That was the first thing that came to mind.

Booya I am here. I'll get Ian Gregory up in a second.

The Jesus of Suburbia about to be born.

now @Desdemona , do you want how and why they got detention? Or can I pm you the idea I had?

Booya I am here. I'll get Ian Gregory up in a second.

The Jesus of Suburbia about to be born.

now @Desdemona , do you want how and why they got detention? Or can I pm you the idea I had?
It's required in the Character Sheet, but it's entirely OK to "lie" about why your character is there or keep it vague. If you do this, I would appreciate being PMed the real reason.

It's required in the Character Sheet, but it's entirely OK to "lie" about why your character is there or keep it vague. If you do this, I would appreciate being PMed the real reason.

Ah no, Ian be damn proud of it.

He'd tell everyone.

@Desdemona

What season is this taking place in? Winter, Fall, Summer, Spring?

This honestly feels like the 50s. Most schools in the 2000s don't have motor programs any more
My High School Did 2011-2014

The college I'm currently attending does a Motorsports course, and the one near my hometown does a mechanics course.

The college I'm currently attending does a Motorsports course, and the one near my hometown does a mechanics course.

But that's college not high school

@Shattered♦Secrets™ where did you go school, because it might be a region thing

I went to high school in California a bit and we never had a motor class

Status
Not open for further replies.