After Hours [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get Prince up monday. Changed FC BTW to Brian Whittaker

Brian-H-Whittaker1-480x600.png

CS up by Monday night at the latest.

Guess I'm kinda late to the party >_<

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay on accepting character sheets as I had dinner rather late last night and immediately hit my Government and Politics AP books afterwards. I have looked at both Ian and Ziara - both are accepted! I have decided to set the Roleplay in Fall and so Ian would be seventeen or close to turning seventeen (@Clyde) and I should note that Ziara would likely be in 12th grade (@TheTechnoVampire).

I should have my character sheet up before the end of this week (hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday, I have very busy weeks) and I should note that there is no rush for anyone else. Please take your time with your character sheets and I look forward to seeing them!

Sorry for the delay on accepting character sheets as I had dinner rather late last night and immediately hit my Government and Politics AP books afterwards. I have looked at both Ian and Ziara - both are accepted! I have decided to set the Roleplay in Fall and so Ian would be seventeen or close to turning seventeen (@Clyde) and I should note that Ziara would likely be in 12th grade (@TheTechnoVampire).

I should have my character sheet up before the end of this week (hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday, I have very busy weeks) and I should note that there is no rush for anyone else. Please take your time with your character sheets and I look forward to seeing them!
That sounds like a lot of work, good luck XD

That sounds like a lot of work, good luck XD
I'm a Senior in high school who refuses to drop her love for Roleplaying. I have college applications, family and friend drama, Honors and AP courses, volunteering, and job searching to do all in one fell swoop. It's not very fun, but I try to make do.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm a Senior in high school who refuses to drop her love for Roleplaying. I have college applications, family and friend drama, Honors and AP courses, volunteering, and job searching to do all in one fell swoop. It's not very fun, but I try to make do.
Well hey I'm proud of you(though I just met you like a few weeks ago on here) XD but that's amazing. Keep up with^^ and it'll get tougher but it'll be worth it in the end^^.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well hey I'm proud of you(though I just met you like a few weeks ago on here) XD but that's amazing. Keep up with^^ and it'll get tougher but it'll be worth it in the end^^.
Thank you kindly! I welcome and appreciate any support that I can find!

• Love
Reactions: Justin

Fantastic I didn't necessarily rush, Ian's a character I like to bring out from time to time, he actually originally started as a novel character who I slam into RPs once in a while because Ian's so weird and one of my favorite characters. He's one of the few whose sitting in a completed novel right now waiting to be published. All the music is music I listened to when I was writing the novels, plus things Ian mentions off handedly.

His teacher's will most likely either love or hate him. If he's in history class, he'd do something about Marie Antoinette and play some clubby rave music with opera in his power presentation and be like, "I updated it for the modern age teach. History book is so dry. What they need is to like make one of those Christmas, Birthday greeting cards that sing or talk. Then have some high school narrate the text book at a rave. Now that get people to remember."

And don't kill yourself now, I also have a tall order ahead of myself, and feel my soul expiring towards the heavens.

MV5BMjk0MTE5MDM2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODgyMDgxOA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

"You might be smarter or more athletic than me, but when it comes to music that is my arena, and I will be the only one walks out of that arena. That's a promise."

Full Name: Ian Paul Carson
Nickname(s): IC/ Iceman

Birthday: January 26, 1999
Grade: Junior

Stereotype: Band Geek
Reason: Ian is in detention for hitting another student in the mouth, twice, with a bass drum mallet.

Personality: Ian is actually very affable and has an easy going personality. Enjoys a good laugh and most of the time he doesn't mind if it's at his expense. However, when it comes to his music Ian is extremely driven and focused a complete 180 from his easy going personality. Put a saxophone in his hand and he almost gets a scowl on his face.

Additional Information:

Ian was in line for a music scholarship to Ohio State until his assaulting another student. That scholarship is now in serious jeopardy. As of right now he is still allowed to participate in the classroom setting for band, however he currently banned for the rest of the year from concerts and competitions and he will be on "probation" next year. He is only serving in detention because it was either that or be kicked out completely of the program.

Ian is the youngest member in his family his older sister Janet graduated last year and is currently attending UCLA on a swimming scholarship. His oldest brother Bill graduated the year before last year and is attending Alabama on a football scholarship.

Ian hero-worships the late Clarence Clemons the sax player of Bruce Springsteen's E. St. Band. He wants to be able to play the sax solo on "Jungleland" on stage at a Springsteen concert one day.

Though he doesn't look like much Ian is actually in good shape as he enjoys jogging as he finds that helps him regain focus when it comes to playing his sax.

Last edited:
@MST3K 4ever

Are we having twins, lol

My character name is also Ian. O.o

Reactions: MST3K 4ever

Lol, they look nothing alike, but Ian more than likely tell hi,, "We're twins from another mother and we only share one love, that's music bro"

Lol, they look nothing alike, but Ian more than likely tell hi,, "We're twins from another mother and we only share one love, that's music bro"
Sounds good..LOL! (if it gets confusing...I'll change my character's name no problem).

Ooh, I definitely like MST3K 4ever's character, so accepted! It'll be interesting to see how the two Ians interact and the confusion (and possibly friendship?!) that might arise from them being in the same room together.

Ooh, I definitely like MST3K 4ever's character, so accepted! It'll be interesting to see how the two Ians interact and the confusion (and possibly friendship?!) that might arise from them being in the same room together.

Ian tells him the only difference between them is that his parents are more ghetto than the others parents. Roflcopter

Ian tells him the only difference between them is that his parents are more ghetto than the others parents. Roflcopter
Thank you very much for the acceptance! Looking forward to this.

In terms of his family life...things are not what they appear. It's very...complex.

Reactions: Desdemona
I'll get the CS up soon, like right now

"Oooooooh I was supposed to like getting pushed into the locker...my mistake dumbass. I'll be sure to remember that mein principal."

Full Name: Connor Pent
Nickname(s):

Birthday: 11/21
Grade:11

Stereotype: The Gamer
Reason:
"Starting a fight with another student"

Personality: Ah...ha.....hmmm well he's well, a bit of a sarcastic asshole who tends to voice whatever the hell he wants and comes off as either douchie, antagonizing, or downright asinine. Connor is one of those people that messes with the flow while riding it easily, and moves to his beat. He knows what he wants, and focuses on that and nothing else.

Additional Information: Typical up and coming gamer youtube "star" acts like his channel is doing great while inwardly hoping and praying it doesn't spiral completely out of control. His channel focuses on RPGs and Adventure styled games, his online name is Lord Pent and he uses a picture of said character from Fire Emblem as his profile picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.