Advent City OOC Sign Ups Thread

You barely changed it.
I said no to the interchangeable rounds.
30 minutes is still a bit long to have mana constantly being manifested.
Mana is not used in capsules it comes from the body. You cannot actually use mana that isn't yours unless powering a machine that does not directly rely on the user. There is no mana capsules.
And like I said to another person, you need to either join or start a gang. If you start a gang, you need to correlate it to a color as well as another name.
To be fair I did change my character's personality but I digress.

I think I have change most of it, it should be applicable now?

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
@Omega Black, just voicing an opinion, take it as you wish, whether it be offensive or not.

You did not make It clear if we should be able to make a company up without asking you, nor did you say that we couldn't have any nationalities. But @Omega Black you did say that rail guns and coil guns will not take place in this roleplay.

@gamer5 they way I see it, this universe that this roleplay is set on, seems to have ruled out any other type of energy production by fossil fuels and what we use today. But instead to create energy to power our everyday activities by using mana, or magic. I see how your Character does not like to be reliant on magic, so why not have her use standard types of ammunition, like gunpowder. Make the sniper rifle a high caliber if your into that (not a anti-tank rifle) And if your into the high-tech type of guns, have the gun itself be non-enchanted, but will still need to be recharged from some machine at home that uses magic, Or something along those lines.

@Omega Black, just voicing an opinion, take it as you wish, whether it be offensive or not.

You did not make It clear if we should be able to make a company up without asking you, nor did you say that we couldn't have any nationalities. But @Omega Black you did say that rail guns and coil guns will not take place in this roleplay.

@gamer5 they way I see it, this universe that this roleplay is set on, seems to have ruled out any other type of energy production by fossil fuels and what we use today. But instead to create energy to power our everyday activities by using mana, or magic. I see how your Character does not like to be reliant on magic, so why not have her use standard types of ammunition, like gunpowder. Make the sniper rifle a high caliber if your into that (not a anti-tank rifle) And if your into the high-tech type of guns, have the gun itself be non-enchanted, but will still need to be recharged from some machine at home that uses magic, Or something along those lines.
It's not just that, she broke the weapons rule about 1 primary and two secondary. Only one of her three weapons can be classified as secondary, and the other two can be classified as Primary, and are overly OP.

It's not just that, she broke the weapons rule about 1 primary and two secondary. Only one of her three weapons can be classified as secondary, and the other two can be classified as Primary, and are overly OP.
yes, the three weapon deal was obvious, but that's why I mentioned you saying rail guns (which is what the electromagnetic guns are) are banned.

I also edited my characters equipment, and ill add to the story later, busy atm

I also edited my characters equipment, and ill add to the story later, busy atm
"He also has gas emitters on his chest piece, capable of producing a magical gas that produces illusions such as devilish things affecting all five senses once inhaled, capable of making the victim see horrifying images, from making the Boogie man look like a demon, to creating multiple fake images of the man. These gas emitters need to be recharged with mana once home, and are used in short bursts to save on gas since the gas canisters are small. "

This part is denied. Too OP

What else would I do for illusion magic then, any ideas?

What else would I do for illusion magic then, any ideas?
Your camo, make yourself look like a different object, but not a demon. stuff to hide with, nothing that could kill someone with fear

It never was going to kill with fear. That was the whole reason his name was the boogie man, someone who brought fear upon anyone he came across.

What I was thinking was something like say for example. The next victim to be affected by this gas, would see the boogie man to look like a skeleton with a cloak, and maggots crawling out of his face. Or say make them see multiple copies of the boogie man. It was just cause fear, that was the whole idea for this character, to introduce fear to the victims. And to be a formidable antagonist

Something that scarecrow did in the first batman movie. Creepy as fuck dude, but interesting tactics by getting his way with people through fear.

Something that scarecrow did in the first batman movie. Creepy as fuck dude, but interesting tactics by getting his way with people through fear.
off topic as all hell, but you obviously don't know your batman movies.

The very first batman movie had the joker. This movie is about 20 years old.

The first Dark Knight movie had scarecrow.

I meant the dark knight trilogy.

off topic as all hell, but you obviously don't know your batman movies.

The very first batman movie had the joker. This movie is about 20 years old.

The first Dark Knight movie had scarecrow.
I also have other posts on page 5 if you didn't see them