Adonis

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Charles laughed a long.
"Tell me about yourself." He said.

"Hmm what do you want to know?" Faye thought for a little then smiled looking at him "Well as you already know i'm a mage and i was born in this village"

"Yes,that's pretty clear by what you're wearing." He laughed.
"Did you always want to be a Mage?"

"Of course since my father was one" Faye giggled softly finishing her food then the rest of her water.

Tarrow finishes off his whiskey plainly, placing down the shot glass and leaving behind a coin as a few people looked at him worriedly. Not paying attention to any of them, he slowly walks out the bar with his hands in his pockets, swinging open the door and walking outside to the fresh air. He could hear people muttering behind him, but he couldn't care less.

Coming up to Faye's house, he plainly knocks on the door as his eyes dart around the town. A thief. Running with someone's purse.
"Good grief. People just don't get it, do they." Tarrow coldly mumbles to himself, and the brass loop over his hand slowly extends into the usual huge chain, and with a quick flick of his wrist, he sent the thief screaming as the brass collides with his stomach, knocking him out and making him drop the purse. Not even looking to receive thanks from the girl who was robbed, Tarrow plainly looks back to the door as he swings the chain over his shoulder.

"Oh," he said.
"A family thing?" He asked,looking out the window to see Tarrow.

"Yup I wanted to be just like my father you see..." Faye hears the knock at the door walking over to it quickly peeking through the viewfinder seeing that it's Tarrow. She opens up the door letting him in then turned back to Adonis pointing at Tarrow. "And he's just always grumpy"

Charles smiled at him, those sparkling eyes and soft smile.
"When was the last time he had different expression?" He joked.

Tarrow indifferently shrugs, his broad shoulders folded as he looks back. The thief was getting arrested, which was always a bonus. He blows a strand of black hair from his face a little grumpily; he just didn't do being happy or anything like that. He looks back to Faye, giving her a slight glare before blinking back to his normal narrow-eyed look.
"So. What'd you find out about him?" Tarrow plainly says, his chain clanking on his jet black and gold torso armour. "Not that I don't trust you. Just isn't normal to wake up naked on the side of the road."

Faye laughs softly nudging Tarrow before sighing softly "Well....you know that book I showed him? There was a map in it that Charles can read. Maybe we can find out about him want to take an adventure for old times sake Tarrow?"

Tarrow looks to Charles for a moment, then looks back to Faye. An adventure? He would say he didn't have time for something like that - but the truth was that he did. He had plenty of time... and although he didn't like to lie, a small part of him actually wanted to have an adventure, or something different at least. Although his face didn't show the slightest bit of interest.
"An adventure. Well then, depends on the goal of this adventure." Tarrow says plainly.

"To find out about Charles and this book won't it be fun?" Faye pouted a little then sighed sitting down drinking a glass of water. "How come you never smile Tarrow?"

"I don't care if it's fun or not. But fine, I'm in." Tarrow says with a slow nod, and looks to Faye somewhat curiously as she asks why he doesn't smile. He doesn't reply, hanging his head a little and seeming a little down on the subject as the hair covers his eyes.
"No reason..."

Faye reached up rubbing Tarrow's cheek gently then moved the hair out of his face "I'm going to get you to smile sooner or later it's a promise!" she smiled softly moving her hand away.

Tarrow doesn't reply, wincing a tiny bit as the hand touches his face. He stands there for a second, not seeming to have a reaction to Faye's words, although deep inside, he was interested in her promise. Ever since... well, he didn't usually smile. Not after what happened three months ago.
"Hmph. Well then. Charles, you're going to need equipment. There's a smith not far from here. But for now, keep that crossbow I gave you, and take these." Tarrow says, reaching into his pack and pulling out a small quiver of about twenty iron bolts, placing them on the table along with two sharp steel knives. "You need anything." Tarrow says in a tone which didn't really sound like a question to Faye as he looks in his pack.

Faye shook her head looking up at Tarrow then back at the table as he puts equipment on the table. "I'm good Tarrow thanks for asking though...also what happened to that girl did you find her?"

Adonis cringed as he saw her touch his face.
"...Tarrow, can you help me with the black smith and all? I need to make sure I have guidance." He mumbled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Faye went into the kitchen to grab a few snacks then goes into the study grabbing a spell book.

"Maybe I'll get to know more about you," he smiled.

"Yeah. She lived in town. Said she couldn't control her pets or something, and they were hungry. She apologised. Besides, she's only a girl. I'll let it slide for now." Tarrow replies to Faye plainly, then turns his head to Charles slowly.
"Okay." He says after a while, gesturing to the door. "It's just a few buildings away. Can't miss it." Tarrow plainly says as he folds his arms, and nods to Faye as if to say 'be back later.'