Adonis

"My mom is a Wiccan, she never really taught me anything." He said.

"Maybe we can see by making him chant a few spells?" She pulled a spell book out her bag handing it to Adonis

Adonis looks at her.
"I don't know anything. It takes years of practice."

"You could be an natural due to your wiccan blood" She grinned nudging him with the spell book.

He was hesitant before grabbing onto the book.
Adonis flipped through the pages, looking for one that wouldn't do much.
He stopped flipping.
It was a page with an illustration, not a spell, but some sort of story.

"Where did you get this book?" He asked frantically. Adonis turned the book to her.
The illustration was a man, a very feminine man with long honey brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Who is he?" He asked.

Tarrow looks blankly at the book, then looked away as if he didn't know. He notices Adonis shooting him a few glances, although he didn't know why, Tarrow didn't make any expression of it.
"No idea. I'm not one for lore." Tarrow says, rooting around in his pack for a few things. He takes the crossbow back from Adonis and stores it in his pack, as well as the arrow. Deep inside, Tarrow wanted to know more about that girl who tried to trap them. He hoped he'd catch her one day... something about her was just irratating. Not letting that slip past his mind, though, Tarrow hands a canteen full of clean water to Adonis.
"Drink. You don't know how long you were out. You might need it." Tarrow says as he hands the metal canteen to him whilst he reads.
"So you're sure you have no magical abilities? Huh."

"I found this book in a travelling caravan"Faye looked at the illustration then back up at him seeing a few similarities between the both of them "Oddly he looks like you"

"Weird... Do you know anybody who can translate it?" He asked.
"I do recognise the language...it's coming back to me a bit. I just need to translate it."

Last edited by a moderator:
She shakes her head then closes the book "Not that I know of you can hold the book if you want until we find a translator."

Upon entering her home....well it was just a spell library and she won't let anybody in... of course. Looking back and around she could still see people walking around and her library is just a few blocks till the bar and entrace. Opening the door she went in and started searching more..studying more.. eventually she has learnd alot of spells .. alot.

"Oh boy... wonder how the trio go?.... nah ill view them later~" She sighed as she reads another book.... after reading and searching for a good spell she manages to find one...... an ice spell. after reading she tries to work it.

Standing infront she chanted slowly a dark magic circle appeard after completing her chant she then released it up to summon the ice but as soon as it was released..... well lets just say it went through her house. Looking up for a few seconds Alice started panicking.
"W-what the?! Uh oh! I gotta destroy it!" .

Meanwhile on the outside alot of people were viewing the big magic circle on the sky until it started raining large icicles. People hurriedly went inside at panic But the children were amazed and stared at awe.

Alice .. fustrated went out as she stared at the raining icicles quickly thinking something else she makes a magic circle around her making a break spell while a halo formed around her head. Releasing the break spell it went straight to the icicles as the magic circle dissapears. Turning into snow Alice stood at the center of the road staring up before falling into her knees sighing.

"Not again.." the bartender stood at thedoor looking at the sparking snow as the chrilder came out to play.

"What's happening?"
He looked out the window.

"Hmph. This ice spell is a high level." Tarrow says as he looks out the window plainly. Stepping outside, he catches a piece of snow in his palm and clenches his fist around it, a few pieces of snow settling on his jet black hair. He turns to Adonis and Faye.
"I'll go figure out who did this. This spell is extremely hard to perform." Tarrow plainly says, then turns back to go outside.

Tarrow narrows his eyes as he puts his hands in the pockets of his leggings as he walks, seeing... Hmph. It seemed like catching this girl again wouldn't be hard after all.

He walks behind the Mage, popping a leaf of chewing tobacco in his mouth as he took out the single brass loop in his pocket, placing it over one of his fingers.

"You." He blandly says to the Mage, folding his arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice knew that voice and it did send shivers down her spine 'a-a-aww its t-that scary guy n-now is it?' looking around there's no escape this guy can catch her easily with his brass chain..

Standing up she went to face nothing more but a hard chest... oh how she hate being short. Lifting her head up a little bit she manages to speak

"Y-yes?" She said softly , stuttering a little bit as she hugs her wooden staff a foot higher than her.

Tarrow looks down at the girl, chewing his tobacco leaf as he tilted his head down, his muscular body standing tall. He chews it for a while to leave a silence for effect of intimidation, then wraps his fist around the brass loop.
"Want to explain why you tried using a vinetrap spell on me earlier." He says in a low and demanding tone, as if it wasn't a question. The burnt hole in his armour still remained there, and Tarrow hadn't really payed any attention to the pain.

"Oh.... um that..." Alice looks around there's too many people she wont be able to explain that to him.... "um can we talk somewhere else? just not here....." she told him, hopefully her home or his place would be best to explain why.... she looks up at him with her vivid magenta eyes as pink swirls around her eyes.

Tarrow doesn't reply, and just looks down at the girl somewhat scornfully as he continues chewing the leaf, his eyes expressionless and emotionless yet they were somewhat scornfully viewing her. He stood as still as a statue, seemingly waiting for the girl to lead him where she wanted to go.

Alice sighs as she lead him to her house ,opening the door she leads him in to her home filled with various shelves of spell books and scrolls. "Man your hard as a rock" She comments as she makes a magic circle on the door locking it while the lights lit up. She then sits on the counter as she removes her hood revealing short brown hair as she tells him why..

" A reason? well.....My friends around the forest tells me they don't..... like you.....well they fear you..so they told me to capture you and.....um feed you.."
Looking to the side she can see one of her little friends trembling while hugging each other looking at the man with a hint of fear. "I'm very sorry for what i did earlier ..... " she sighed as she looks at the wound it gave a nasty one.... she felt a little bit guilty about it. "I'll heal your wound just give me a sec" She jumps off the counter as she went to the cabinet to get some things.

Tarrow simply stands there, expressionless to the girl's words as he folds his arms, looking around him at all the magical props and such. He wasn't sure whether to trust the girl or not, and the fact that her minions wanted to feed on him didn't bother him much.

Tarrow spits out a leaf onto the girl's floor somewhat obnoxiously, as if to say that he didn't fully trust her yet as he stood there, putting the brass loop back in his pocket.
"Hmph. Don't bother." He says as his eyes dart around the place, taking everything in. He then looks to the girl.
"You're a danger. Those icicles could have injured someone. As for your minions. If they try to feed on people, it isn't safe." He points out whilst not looking at her.

" Hey it was a mistake..... i was still practicing and i have matters to attend " Alice frowned as she gathered her things before coming to the counter again to eat an apple. "This bunnies are lost souls of dead people some of them are very bad so i have to get them to a cathedral to sort them out before sending them in heaven, hell" Alice chews as she looks around before unlocking the door.

"You might wanna leave... your friends might be waiting for you as for me I'll have to leave my home village to journey to the other town maybe them i'll get direction where the Cathedral is.." Alice remained a blank face as she stares at him "I don't care what you think of me just..... don't kill any of them.." She remains a plain expression as her hair falls down covering half of her eyes..