Adonis

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"We can go outside,I don't want to hit anything." He said,going out the back door.
As Adonis saw him come out with him,he thre his sword to the ground and pinned Tarrow to the wall.

"I'm going to bed..Ill leave the door open for you guys Goodnight!" Faye waved to both of them before going upstairs to her room.

Adonis got closer to him.
"I like you. But only physically."

Tarrow barely flinches as Adonis pins him to the wall, looking down at him plainly, reaching for his brass chain quickly, but stops as he hears Adonis words. He blinks a few times, becoming less tense as he processes what he just said.
"What do you..." He mutters. Anytime, he could just throw Adonis off him, but he wanted to know what this was all about... although he did have an idea.

Adonis leaned in,kissing him gently,surprisingly gentle.

Tarrow widens his eyes a little, not doing much to return the kiss as he tenses up a little, gently pushing Adonis off and turning away, breathing heavily as he pushes his hand against the wall. He wasn't expecting that at all... and he wasn't like that... not after...
"...Adonis..." He mutters plainly, his breathing going back to a normal rate. He wasn't angry, but even he knew not to hurt his feelings. How could he put it in a way... that was...
"I... used to have a wife. I'm sorry." Tarrow plainly says, hoping it wouldn't hurt his feelings too much. The surprise of the whole sudden thing makes him actually have a hint of sympathy in his voice.

"Oh...I'm sorry I didn't know." He said softly,looking down at the ground.
"I should've asked." He then walked to the back door and went back inside.
Adonis took a blanket and a pillow,throwing them onto the ground.
He couldn't sleep,he kept thinking.
"...did you have kids?" He muttered softly.

Tarrow gives a small sigh as he walks inside after Adonis, taking a blanket of his own as he nods to Faye as she goes upstairs to sleep. He throws his own to the ground and lays down on it with a deep exhale, putting his hands behind his head.
"...About to. She was due a baby when she..." Tarrow begins, but then winces a little as he closes he eyes, and rolls over to his side - his cold look affixed to the wall in front of him, although his pupils were starting to get a little shaky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adonis put a hand on his shoulder,giving a small squeeze before taking his hand off.
"You should get some sleep."

Tarrow doesn't react much to the hand at his shoulder, closing his eyes for a second as he pulls the blanket up on him.
"Night." He says plainly, trying to shake the thoughts from his head as he looks at the wall for a second, then closes his eyes gently; almost instantly drifting off to sleep. As he fell asleep, he thought of the mage girl earlier... and of course, he was still surprised at Adonis' feelings towards him. It had been a long day...

He gently begins to begin his sleep.

Adonis went through a deep sleep,dreaming about that girl with the bunnies.
She was doing something,as if she was on top of someone.
As she was on top of the man,she pulled out an axe,gouging it into a skull.Adonis started to breathe flatly as the head turned to him,showing his own face.
He snapped his eyes open, scared.

Adonis turned around to see Tarrow sleeping.

Tarrow winces a little in his sleep. This nightmare again? He'd had in tons of times before but... why couldn't he just forget? It was his fault, he knew that, but why did his mind have to torment him like this? Every night... almost every night, he had to see it all happen again.

Him and his wife. A happy couple. Tarrow's wife, Silvia, once a pretty woman with long, silvery hair and a lovely personality, with those sweet blue eyes that Tarrow could always be warmed by when he was down. Back then, he often smiled with her; they were made for eachother. Sooner or later, Silvia was pregnant with a perfectly healthy baby. Tarrow couldn't contain his excitement at the time... and then it... then...

They had been travelling to a shrine. Apparently part of ancient tradition to get your child 'blessed' by the Gods. Tarrow had insisted him and Silvia take a shortcut through the swamps... obviously, Silvia wasn't too happy about that, but the time to get through was much faster, and away from the bandit-filled roads. Although Silvia had warned Tarrow of the evil that lurked within the swamp, she went along with it anyway.

Whilst walking through the long reeds and thick mud of the swamp - at a slow pace, because Silvia often had to rest due to the pregnancy - something awful had happened. She was right... Tarrow knew he should never have insisted this route... and before he could even react to draw his sword, he could do little but watch. Bandits. But not ordinary bandits, in fact, they weren't even bandits. Pure psychos and sadists, who live to see the pain of others. They came in whilst Silvia and he was resting; swooped in and grabbed Silvia by the hair, not noticing where Tarrow was. Coming back from a brief scout around the area, Tarrow could do little but watch in horror as the psychos, screaming with laughter...

Tarrow wakes up, sweating and breathing heavily as he jolts upright.
"NO!"

((Why the negative rating...?))

((Oh my god that was on accident I'm so sorry)))

Adonis flinched as he shouted.
It was strange seeing Tarrow clearly frightened and shaken.

He scooted next to him,holding onto him. There was something very comforting about Adonis.

"Hey,everything's fine,I promise." He said sweetly.

((It's fine; you can undo it I think.))

Tarrow takes a deep breath; something comforting was about Adonis' presence, and although he couldn't quite put his finger on it, Tarrow just felt calm around him. Baring his teeth for a second, Tarrow sends a powerful fist into the floor next to him.
"Damn it all!" He mutters through an angry face, but it wasn't long before his face slacked back to its normal position. He looks to Adonis for a while, then emits a pained sigh as he rolls onto his back.
"Sorry for waking you up." Tarrow mutters as he looks at the ceiling blankly. Sleeping was apparently a bad idea.

As Tarrow pounded his fist on the floor,he flinched.
"Calm down," he said as he kept holding onto his shoulders.
"It's fine,you didn't wake me up. I was already awake." He said calmly.
Adonis fell silent for a while as he watched him.
"...I can take your mind off of things...If you want." He muttered in that sweet tone again.

"Hmph. Thanks, but I'll be fine. Just bad memories, that's all." Tarrow mutters as he felt somewhat calmed by Adonis, even whilst his shoulders were being taken in his hands. He closes his eyes and gives a deep breath to loosen his tense muscles before he opens them again.
"Take my mind off things, huh. What do you mean."

"Anything that helps you, I guess." He says tiredly with a yawn,loosening his grip.

Faye comes downstairs sleepily rubbing her eye a little "Are you two okay? There was a lot of shouting"

He quickly distanced himself and took his hands off of his shoulders.
"No,he just had a bad dream."

Tarrow looks into Adonis' eyes for a moment, wondering what he could do to make him forget...

Busting out of his train of thought, Tarrow glances to Faye who seemingly was woken up by the commotion he probably caused.
"Yeah. Fine. Just a bad dream, like he said." Tarrow says in a usual bland voice, relaxing a little as Adonis takes his hands off Tarrow's shoulders.
"Sorry for waking you up." Tarrow mumbles as he looks at the wall with his narrow, grey eyes.