Adonis

"Oh," Adonis got up out of his seat.
He walked out of the house, waiting for him to walk out also.
It was nice for once seeing him fully clothes.
Adonis tied up his hair, showing the nape of his neck.
"You know i don't have money?"

Faye walks back into the room nodding at Tarrow then sits down on the couch relaxing a little "take your time"

"Yeah. I'll pay." Tarrow plainly replies, walking from the doorway, going onto the streets. The door to the smith was a heavy wooden one with an iron knocker, and Tarrow plainly opens it. Inside, a ginger girl was busily hammering away in the stone building, weapons as far as the eye can see on the walls. The woman looks to Tarrow nervously, then looks back to her work.
"W...what you want?" She asks somewhat nervously, and Tarrow doesn't reply for a moment as he looks at the girl somewhat coldly.
"Just ask for a weapon how you want it, and she'll make it. I'll pay, like I said." Tarrow plainly says, and leans against the door.

Adonis looked concerned for the girl.
"I need a sword,nothing too bulky but not exactly light." He said softly.

The girl shyly looks back, a little bulky in her form as she shakes her braided ginger hair a little.
"U-um...! Right!" She says, leaning under her counter, and the clanking of blades can be heard. Soon afterwards, she peeks back up from the wooden counter with a medium-sized, shining steel longsword with a little ruby in the centre. She places it carefully on the counter, shooting a few nervous looks at Tarrow who was blandly looking out the window.
"Will this d-do? Or something else?" She quietly asks, nervously playing with her braids.

"No,nothing else. It's perfectly made." He smiled sweetly.
Adonis give Tarrow a look.

Tarrow looks back to Adonis with a hint of curiousity in his eye, throwing a pouch of coins to the girl.
"You sure you don't want some armour. Or you a sneaky type." Tarrow plainly says, looking to the girl plainly - there was something in his eye that made him glance a little angrily towards the girl, and she cowers back a little.
"U-um... yes! I have leather... s-steel plate... studded... ahaha...!" The girl bursts out with a light nervous laugh, trying to divert the look being put onto her by Tarrow.

Adonis looked at Tarrow and back at the girl.
"Just something light," he said in that mellow tone again.
"Maybe you should be a bit more warm next time,huh?" He said after she left.

Tarrow stands there simply, watching the girl leave as he folds his arms.
"We have some history. Put it that way." Tarrow says with a slight squint of his eyes as she goes to the back rooms to fetch the armour. He seems to be a little shaken up with anger, although his face doesn't show it. His body, however, was quite tense as the brass chain swings on his shoulder ominously.

"Thank you so much," he smiled at her.
Adonis hoped there was no domestic violence involved,it disgusted him.
"Pay and we can leave," he said to him,quiet enough for the girl not to here.

The blacksmith gently smiles back with a nod as she hands Adonis a suit of leather armour. Tarrow throws down another small pouch of coins, then turns away to do the door.
"Hmph." Tarrow plainly says as he shoots the girl one final look before walking plainly out the door. "She knows her stuff. That gear should last more than a while."

"That's good to know," he smiled at him.
He looked up at the sky. His eyes sparkling again,the speckled white dots reflected onto his pupils.
Adonis seemed to be very focuses as he walked.
"It's getting late." He mumbled.

Tarrow keeps walking silently back to Faye's house. Giving a few light knocks on Faye's door, Tarrow watches Adonis look into the sky for a moment. Tarrow thought that the man was quite strange in a way... maybe curious was a more polite way to put it. Awakening without any idea how you got there... weird stuff. Tarrow had a few theories, but he wasn't quite sure.
"You seemed to know how to shoot a crossbow back there. You had training, I'll guess." Tarrow quietly says as he looks in the distance to the smith's door.

Faye walked over to the door with a blanket wrapped around her. She opened it up slowly yawning a little "Did you guys have fun buying armor and things?" she smiled letting them in then walked back over to the kitcken cleaning the dishes and cups.

Tarrow glances at the floor a little. The truth was he didn't - he couldn't stand that woman... Not after she... it possibly could have... no, that was impossible. She left her there to die, there were no two ways about it.

Tarrow shakes his head slightly and looks back to Faye as he walks inside, leaning against a kitchen counter.
"I wouldn't say 'fun'... but he can defend himself now, at least." Tarrow says as he places Adonis' sword at the counter. It was a fine sword of shining steel - and the edge was razor sharp. One of Tina's good crafts, it seemed.

"Hey,Tarrow...can you teach me how to handle a sword?" He said picking it up.

Faye walked over to the counter looking at the sword smiling as it shined in the light then blinked at Adonis' statement "you bought yourself a sword you dont know how to use?" she tilted her head then sighed "Well she did do a good job on the sword."

Tarrow looks blandly to Adonis for a second, then slightly sighs a little as he folds his arms.
"I'm no swordsman, but I've used a sword now and again. I can teach you the basics, but that's about it." Tarrow says plainly, looking to the sword and nodding slowly. "Rita has indeed done a good job on the sword..." He agrees with Faye, although he says the name 'Rita' somewhat bitterly. He awaits to teach Adonis basic swordsmanship as he leans on the door.