Adonis

Adonis noticed the other men staring at him. He smiled a bit as he took a long swig.
"The others see a challange." He mumbled into his cup.

Alice sat beside the fireplace with her legs on the victorian sofa as she continues to read her adventure novel with a calm face. Some mages came inside to look for book spell while other adventurers looked for scrolls. Sometimes villagers came here just to get warm beside the fireplace since its snow everywhere... 'And the mage stood bravely infront of the orc as she starts to chant loudly bring the giant orc into flames roaring loudly in pain.' She read while a comfortable smile was brought to her face and continued to read the novel in peace.

"Do you do handle your drinks well?" He asked as he finished his own drink.

Faye walked over to one of the stores looking inside. She wipes the snow off of her coat then looked around seeing medical supplies.

Tarrow looks into his empty mug for a few seconds, then places it back down on the table; the sound of whispered voices and chuckling in his ears as he wipes under his eyes.
"Yeah. I guess you could say that." He mutters, his grey eyes narrowed and thoughtful.
"Started drinking... well... two months ago. Never really used to touch the stuff back in the day."

"...I know why you were in my memories." He mumbled as a waitress gave him another drink.

Tarrow looked at Adonis plainly for a moment, resting his chin on his hands as he narrows his eyes a little.
"And why's that."

Stretching her arms she relaxed inside the library and closed her eyes a bit before standing up to search some more books.

"You were a knight in your past life. You worked for me." He mumbled.
"You were very happy." He smiled softly.
"We were..." He didn't want to say that they were in a relationship.
"...close. We were very close."

Last edited by a moderator: