Adonis

Faye nodded looking at the snow out the window with a smile. "Looks like someone is praticing magic" she moves away from the window walking over to the kitchen. "Is there anything you want to eat or drink Adonis?"

Sighing she decides to leave him in her
house she'll just fix her house later for now she needs to relax. After all she didnt mean it. Going through the alleys she went to a garden filled with roses, there she sat on the center as she meditates. A white magic circle was formed under her as flower petals started dancing around her and a small halo on top of her head.

Tarrow seems to be in thought for a second as he blankly watches the girl, and decides what to do with her. The girl could have killed him for all she knew, and her minions could have seriously injured someone. She deserved to be punished for that, but Tarrow could tell that she didn't mean any harm anymore.

Tarrow looks at her coldly, then turns away.
"Fine. But put people's lives in danger again..." He begins, then turns to her and gives her a cold stare as if it was obvious what was about to be said next, then turns away, walking out the door and heading to the bar. He needed a drink, and he could check on Adonis later. He knew that Faye was a nice woman, and she was very hospitable, so Adonis was in good hands.

Tarrow heads to the local bar, swinging open the door with a powerful arm. What was once a lively and laughing atmosphere in the bar suddenly stops as Tarrow slowly walks in, and everyone seems intimidated as they quietly look down to their drinks and sit in silence.

Tarrow takes a seat away from the others, hunching his shoulders as he rested on the bar, a darkness covering his eyes from his jet black hair.
"Whiskey. Double." He plainly says. The bartender quickly places a glass of the stuff next to Tarrow, and Tarrow sits there for a while, staring down at his barmat and seemingly in deep thought.

"Just water," Adonis mumbled.
"About Tarrow...is he interested in anything? Women?" He asked.

"Man... guys got a problem eh.." the bartender stood while wiping a glass.

"Heh...thats not the point now but did you see what Alice did?" A man infront of him asks "oh you mean on of her spells again? Gosh i swear thats the 15th time shes ever made a mistake.." the bartender sighs as he sweat drops a little bit

"But the good thing is she makes a big show.. no wonder kids love her." The man responded while drinking his glass of whiskey. "She 'always' make a show Robert. Remember the time when she made raining candies few months back?" The bartender said while grinning.

"Ahh yes the month of sweets" the man chuckled as the two men conversed with each other turning the bar a bit lively again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Faye grabs a glass filling it with cold water laughing at his question "Ah I never really asked him. I doubt he would tell me anyway he has a tough outer exterior"

"Hm..." He hummed softly.
"I should get to know him,"

"Maybe he will open up to you Adonis. He's probably at the bar drinking again" she giggled softly starting to make a couple plates of food.

Meditating Alice looked up in the sky as flowers started glowing. Looking around she lies down on the grass as she watched the stars twinkle high above as the garden started glowing.

Meanwhile..

"Hey man...Do you think Alice still out there? " The guy said as he holds up his drink. "Probably.... must be star gazing in the gardens again.." the bartender said as he sighs .. " Mostly that kid would come here at night before going home.. maybe shes traning again" he explained as he continued wiping the glass.

Adonis smiled.
"Thanks,"
Adonis started to eat,thinking a bit more.
"Where'd you get that book again?" He said before putting a piece of bread in his mouth:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ah...the book? I found it in a traveling caravan that was selling goods to the village" She walked over to the table sitting down slowly drinking her glass of water.

"Where did the caravan come from?" He asked as he rested he opened the book again.

Faye shrugged slowly looking over at him eating her food. "Maybe they're wiccan like you?"

"Good chance they could be." He sighed,taking a bite of his food.
"Thanks for everything,again." He said after swallowing,flipping through the book.
"Hey...it's got a map."

Faye blinked looking at the map opening it up slowly "Ah I never noticed"

"Do you have more horses?" He smiled.
"I remember these roads."

Faye nods watching him read the map "Yes I do but what are you planning to do?

"Go there. I don't remember anything but I do remember that this must be important." He said.
"Would you like to come? You can bring anybody else you like...especially Tarrow."

"Well we definitely should bring Tarrow along for the adventure" Faye laughed drinking her water.