Accidental Marriage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I wish I had sisters." Elvira smiled wistfully. "Anyway, I hope your sisters approve of me being married to their only brother." She grinned, and turned the radio on. She burst out laughing when Live While We're Young came on, and rolled her eyes. "Just can't get away from yourself, can you?" She teased.

Zayn smiled at her "but babe technically you do have sisters now because my sisters are your sister-in-laws" he said smiling and shrugged "they will love you el I promise you, I'm two of their bid brother and my older sisters younger brother but you know who's little boy I'll always be, is my mums" he said smiling and laughed as he shrugged "what it's not my fault the radio are playing the song" he said smiling and gladly sang to it.

Elvira rolled her eyes with an affectionate grin. Since getting to know Zayn, she had also become a die-hard Directioner, and absolutely adored their songs. The weird thing was that before meeting Zayn, she had been more of an indie type girl, but now she loved One Direction. She hummed along to the song as well as they drove, and she glanced out the window as they soon pulled up into a driveway to an amazing house.

As the car stopped, Elvira saw a pair of little girls come running out, and she immediately knew them to be Zayn's little sisters, due to their features which resembled their older brother's. "Zayn! Zayn!" The smallest girl squealed as she ran over to the car.

Zayn laughed and shrugged with a smile, carrying on singing to the song that was on and knowing the words off by heart. He sure did remember that morning Elvira woke up and she had never heard of the band but now he was glad to know she knew who they where and that she loved them and their songs. He carried on driving through his town smiling.

Zayn stopped the car and smiled when he saw his two younger sisters and his eyes lit up as he opened the door and got out of the car and picked Safaa up and spun her around once with a smile before placing her on his hip "Hey Saf, i've missed you so much and you've grown" he said smiling and gave her cheek a kiss with a smile before looking at his other sister and picked her up into his other arm and kissed her cheek "I know you are way too old to be picked up Waliyha but i can't help it" he said smiling.

Doniya came out after the girls, and she smiled widely as she approached Elvira. She held out her hand. "Hi there. I'm Doniya, and I'm Zayn's older sister. You must be his wife." She smiled warmly. "It's great to meet you finally." After Elvira shook her hand, she turned and hugged Zayn tightly. "You do know that Mum's eager to finally meet your wife, whom you have said very little about." She grinned.

Waliyha laughed. "You're just lucky that I was watching that Twitcam of yours when you revealed that you were married, otherwise we wouldn't know a thing about her. Are you going to introduce me and Saf now?"

Zayn looked at Doniya when she came out and smiled at her and hugged his older sister the best he could with his younger ones in each of his arms. He gave Doniya's cheek a kiss with a smile "I would of thought Mum is eager to meet her and well i've been busy with work, i haven't had the chance to really call or come down here and i wanted to show you her in person and you can get to know her" he said smiling and looked at Waliya and laughed.

He took his two younger sister to Elvira "Babe this is Safaa and Wailyha, girls this is my wife Elvira and it's a good thing you did watch the twitcam then but i would of called Mum anyway about it"

Elvira smiled at the two little girls, and brushed her hair back from her face, "It's great to meet you all." She then caught sight of the design on Doniya's t-shirt, and her eyes lit up. "You like 5 Seconds of Summer as well?!" She squealed happily. Not many people knew about the Australian band, so she was thrilled when she found someone else who knew and liked the band.

[hehe that's weird i know who 5 seconds of summer are as well XD, my friend showed me them like last year hehe XD]

Zayn shook his head "Well after you decided to stop fan girling over another boy band i will be inside" he said and gave Elvira's lips a peck and kissed Doniya's cheek before making his way to his house holding his two youngest sisters in his arms.

Doniya looked at her t-shirt before looking at Elvira "No way you know them as well" she said smiling a happy grin "They are so good, they should be more known"

Elvira grinned, "Aww, someone a little jealous that I like another band that isn't 1D?" She teased with a grin before he went inside, and she turned to Doniya, "Yeah. they're awesome! I think they're opening for the guys on their next tour." She was majorly excited, since Zayn had invited her to come along with them on some of their venues.

Zayn rolled his eyes "I am not jelous Elvira, you never liked 1D when you first met me" he said back to her with a smile and put his two younger sisters down on the floor and kissed each of their heads "Mum where are you?" he called in the house.

Doniya smiled and nodded "Yeah i'm sure they are actually on the guys tour, it's coming up soon isn't it?" she asked smiling.

Tricia glanced up and she smiled. "I'm here." She came out of the kitchen and hugged him. "I missed you so much!" She mumbled into his head and kissed his hair. "Now, where is this wife of yours? I insist on meeting the girl who has finally managed to marry you." She grinned.

Zayn smiled as he heard his Mum's voice and he hugged her tightly back with a smile, his face buried into the side of her face "I missed you too Mum, so much" he said back to her and gave her cheek a kiss before laughing "My wife was talking to Doniya about some Australian boy band" he said smiling "El, babe" he called.

Elvira heard the call, and she headed into the house. When she saw Tricia, she smiled softly, "Hi. I'm Elvira." She held out her hand, but Tricia pulled her into a hug as well. "You're family now, Elvira and family don't shake hands." Tricia laughed and kissed her head. "So, you didn't think to even invite your mother to the wedding, Zayn Javadd Malik?" She teased her son with a grin.

Zayn looked at Elvira and smiled when his mum pulled her into a hug "Mmhmmm you can hug any of my family and you know what Muslim families are like seeing as you are" he said smiling and looked at his Mum "Mum we was both drunk, neither of us remember a thing at all but we have decided that as we didn't remember anything we are going to have a proper wedding so you will me invited to that wedding and so will the whole family" he said smiling and kissed her drink "Is Dad home yet?"

Yaser Malik came out of the kitchen just then, wiping his hands on a tea towel. "I'm here." He smiled. "Now, is this the young lady who has managed to steal our boy's heart?"

Elvira smiled and nodded, holding out her right hand to shake Yaser's in the proper Arabic greeting. "As-salaam 'alaykum." She spoke with a smile. Hopefully her knowledge of Arabic would impress her new father-in-law. "Kayf Haalak?" She asked him. [the second arabic thing means how are you]

Zayn smiled as he heard his dads voice, in other words his idol. He loved both his patents a lot and would seriously do anything for them. He smiled and nodded "yeah this sure is, dad this is elvira abd elvira this is my dad yaser" he said smiling and laughed as she spoke in Arabic to him abd smiled as he leaned into his mum abd kissed her cheek. "before you ask mummy yes she does know Arabic, weird I got with a Muslim girl"

Tricia grinned, "She's perfect, Zayn. And she likes you for you, and not because you're in 1D?" She asked with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

Zayn smiled at his mum and kissed her head "She is perfect for me and nope she doesn't like me because i'm in 1D, when we woke up together she knew nothing about One Direction at all" he said smiling.

Yaser looked at the girl with a smile and was impressed. He took a hold of her hand but rolled his eyes "You can hug me you know, you are family" he said smiling as he gave her a fatherly hug "And i'm very good thank you, Zayn didn't tell us you could speak Arabic"

Tricia was surprised. "Wow. So, you've brainwashed her since then?" She teased with a grin, noticing Elvira's One Direction top and the red 1D wristband she was wearing. She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Well, she seems lovely. And your dad's apparently charmed by her as well."

Elvira smiled and replied, "Well, I'm Muslim, and my mum taught me Arabic as I grew up." As she thought about her mum, she smiled. "My middle name's actually Binti." She explained with a grin. "I can see now where Zayn gets his gentlemanly manners."

Zayn smiled and laughed. "I never exactly brainwahsed her, she was the one who came to our concerts backstage and listened to all our things, met the guys and everything" he said smiling as he looked at his wife with his Dad. "She is Mum, well of course he would be she's Muslim"

Yaser smiled at her and nodded "A Muslim girl then huh? you don't look it if i'm being perfectly honest" he said smiling and nodded "Binti is a pretty name, it's Elvira right?" he said smiling and laughed. "What can i say he got his charm and looks from me"

Status
Not open for further replies.