Accidental Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just so you know, I won't be a weepy mess when you leave - I'll be very professional, and focus on my modelling until you come back." Elvira stated with a smile. "I'm not one of those people who completely lose it whenever their partner is away anywhere."

Zayn smiled at her and kissed her head. "If i can fly back then i will for a day to just see you, i will skype you and that when i can and not even one little tear" he said smiling and kissed her cheek. "You are an amazing model, well you lived in that big house"

"At least the apartment isn't as big as my old house, so it'll be better. And I do have friends that I can spend time with, you know." Elvira grinned. "Is this one just going to be a promo tour for a few weeks? Or a full on arena tour?"

Zayn nodded with a smile. "My apartment is a decent size but i did want to get a house instead and i can afford it now and i know you have friends you can spend time with" he said with a chuckle and shrugged. "First it's in the UK and then we have a small break and then we fly off, so it's a full on arena tour"

"I'l be travelling anyway, since some of my upcoming jobs are in America in a few weeks time." Elvira beamed. "One of those jobs is a Victoria's Secret modelling job, so I'll get some sexy underwear out of it afterwards." She grinned cheekily.

Zayn raised his eyebrow and smiled. "That means we will both be busy then babe" he said and he gave her a cheeky grin back. "Oh and is this underwear going to be for my eyes? i like sexy underwear on you" he growled playfully into her ear with a smile.

She giggled when she felt his warm breath tickle the inside of her ear, and she shrugged. "I don't know, maybe. It might be for Niall's eyes though..." She teased with a grin. "Nah, I'm just kidding, I'm all yours."

Zayn smiled when she giggled and he gave her ear a kiss with a smile and rolled his eyes. "Baby it's not fun to tease me" he said smiling and gave her lips a peck. "So i do get a fashion show of you in this sexy underwear when you come back?" he asked with a cheeky smile.

"Of course you do. Now, how about we have one of the best days ever?" Elvira smiled, and pushed open the gate to the Casa di Julietta.

Zayn smiled at her and nodded his head smiling. "I think this will be a geat day out anyway babe and I know you wanted to go here badly" he said smiling and let her go through the gate first.

They walked in, and Elvira looked around at the sunny courtyard. There on one side was the wall with all sorts of notes and letters stuck onto it. Elvira smiled, and pulled out a small notepad and a pen. "I want to write a note to Juliet."

Zayn smiled as he saw how beautiful it actually looked and looked at the women writting letters to Juliet and he laughed. "Babe you're going to write one? you already have your Romeo" he said with a wink and gave her head a kiss.

"I still want to write one, asking what to do about Niall." Elvira explained with a smile. "Maybe Juliet can help." She sat down on the bench, and curled her feet up under her, so she could rest the notebook on her knees as she began to write. "Because honestly, I have no idea how to deal with this in a sensible manner."

Zayn looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Well that will explain why you are writting to her then, she might be able to" he said with a shrug and sat down next to her on the bench and smiled as she began to write and he took a picture from his phone pulling a face with her looking down writting and put it on twitter. Letter's To Juliet with my girl ;) <3. He put the picture on twitter before looking at Elvira. "Well i guess you will figure something out"

Elvira heard a click and looked up with a grin, "Zayn Malik, did you just take a picture of me?" She rolled her eyes. "Well, like Niall is good-looking, and probably if I had met him first, I would have dated him, but he's like a little brother to me now that I know him better."

Zayn laughed and gave her an innocent look. "No, i took one of me and you, well you writting anyway and i'm pulling a face" he said smiling and shrugged. "Maybe you would have dated him but you woke up married to me and gave me that months chance" he said smiling.

"Exactly. And I wouldn't change that for the world now." Elvira smiled and finished off the note, putting it in a small envelope and writing, Secretaries of Juliet, on the front of it. "Can you put it up in that little nook?" She stood up and pointed where she meant. "I'm too short to reach. See-" Elvira stretched up on tiptoes but still couldn't reach.

Zayn smiled and kissed her head. "I love that i married you by accident as well, i wouldn't change it at all" he said smiling and watched as she put it in an envelope and laughed at her going on her tiptoes and he got up from the bench and took the envelope from her and put it in the nook she asked him to. "Lets home they are taller than you, so they can reach the letter"

Elvira rolled her eyes and jumped on his back playfully, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, "I better hold on tight, because I'm a spider monkey." She whispered in his ear and cheekily bit it gently.

Zayn laughed as she jumped onto his back and he put his hands under her thighs to keep her up. "my spider monkey" he said back with a smile and tried not to moan when she but his ear. "are we going to get ice cream now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.