Accidental Marriage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Any more cheesy things in your mind right now? Or just dirty ones?" Elvira smiled, and blew the smoke out from her cigarette. "I really should stop smoking, but it's hard."

Zayn shrugged "Mmmmmm does you're a fallen angel count?" he asked with a smile "I'm sure i can think of dirty ones as well but i'll keep them to myself" he said smiling and nodded "You really should stop smoking Elvira, your parents don't even know about it, mine do i mean i've been smoking since i was 15"

"My parents just think that I have stopped smoking." Elvira shrugged. "How about this - I will stop smoking if you do."

Zayn smiled at her "So they did know you smoked before? i mean my Dad and Mum both hate that i smoke" he said and shrugged "You want me to stop?"

"Yeah If you manage to stop, then I will as well." Elvira looked directly at him, completely serious about this.

Zayn chewed on his lower lip as he thought about it and he sighed "Alright, alright i will give up just so you will" he said looking at her.

Her smile grew. "Great. Ok, so how about this: we simply cut down on the number a day. Each day, we have one less smoke, and then in a number of days, we will be down to none." Elvira had read about this method before, and she was realy interested in at least trying it. "And we can also wear those nicotine patches as well, so it isn't as bad."

Zayn nodded at what she said "Okay that sounds good then, cutting down every day, i mean i smoke to about 10 a dayso i guess it will work because 10 isn't really that much i guess" he said with a smile and nodded "Once we get to none a day then we can use nicotine patches and also you can get other things" he said with a smile.

"Yeah, you can also buy electronic cigarettes which are the same, but without the harmful inside stuff." Elvira smiled, and took one last drag of the one she was smoking, before putting it out on the ground under her boot heel. "Now, you are going to love this next part of the shoot, because we are now moving onto the shortest bikinis yet. Honestly, they are like just two strips of material, barely covering my privates and boobs." She rolled her eyes.

Zayn nodded with a smile "Yeah i think that might be the best one for me but i'll try other things first before i get one of them" he said smiling and kissed her cheek with a smile and put his out on the wall by them before blowing out the smoke and his smile grew "Ahh i don't mind about that at all, i've pretty much seen you nude before and anyway, you will be able to pull it off amazingly"

(back in five by the way)

Later on after the shoot, Elvira came out of the changing room in a pair of sweats, a baggy t-shirt and a hoodie. She smiled. "Ready to go?" Elvira sat down beside Zayn and rested her chin on his shoulder.

Zayn looked at her and wrapped his arms around her waist and nodded as he kissed the top of her head on his shoulder "I sure am ready to go Mrs Malik" he said smiling.

[Thanks :)]

Zayn kissed her back on the lips and bit her lower lip in return when she had ran her tongue over his lower lip and put his hands on the top of her thighs when she straddled him and kissed her back in the deep kiss.

Elvira giggled slightly when he bit her lower lip, and she gently pushed him against the wall behind them, her hands trailing down to the hem of his t-shirt and over his chest underneath. Damn was Zayn Malik fit! Elvira still couldn't believe how toned and gorgeous he was, even after the last month of being together.

Zayn smirked in the kiss when she giggled and he kept his hands on her thighs as she pushed him against the wall behind him and he moved his hands to the back of her top as traced his fingers over her hips and pulled her closer to him as much as he could so her body was touching his. He couldn't get enough of the girl he was kissing right now and was so glad that she was his wife.

Elvira smirked and whispered in his ear, "Just wait until later, and I'll make you see stars from what I do to you tonight in that bed of ours." She grinned and got off him, straightening her clothes. "Now, how about that lunch?" Her grey eyes flickered downwards to the obvious bulge in his trousers and she smirked smugly.

Zayn smiled at what she whispered into his ear "So is that you saying that you will be the one in charge tonight in the bedroom?" he whispered back to her with a smile and dropped his arms from her waist as she got off him and nodded "Mmhmm yeah lunch now" he said and rolled his eyes "Can you stop looking at the bulge in my trousers? yeah i know it's there but you will make people look if you do and i don't want people to see that i'm bloody turned on"

Status
Not open for further replies.