Accidental Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm, alright. I want to see the view from the balcony up there later on at sunset, but now we can go and get some gelato." She grinned and slid down from his back, lacing their hands together. "This is truly a beautiful place, and I want to explore as much as possible."

Zayn smiled and nodded. "I'll take you up their later at sunset" he said smiling and let her get off his back and kissed her hand in his again. "and we can see as much as the place as you want" he said smiling.

"Do you know what I love most about you?" Elvira asked with a smile as they left the courtyard. "I love that you treat me like a princess all the time, and you're never cross or snappy at me, even when I'm in a bitchy mood at you. You're so patient and perfect."

Zayn looked at her and shook his head. "Nope, what do you love most about me babe?" he asked with a smile on his face and it grew at what she said and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "Baby you are my wife, i respect women and you are my girl, that means i repect you more than anyone, of course i'm going to treat you like a princess and you being in a bitchy mood is normally when you are on your period, even i've noticed that but of course i would never be cross or snappy at you" he said to her with a smile.

Elvira felt so light and fluffy inside at his sweet words, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well, since I'm your princess, can you carry me to the ice cream shop?" She asked with a cheeky grin.

Zayn looked at her with a smile and gave her lips a peck and raised his eyebrow. "You want me to carry you to the ice cream shop?" he asked her and smirked himself. "If you give me a kiss after" he said and picked her legs up from under her with a smile.

"Hmm...maybe. I'll just have to see whether I'm in the mood for it or not." Elvira teased with a grin and pecked his lips lightly. "Now, I prefer chocolate chip ice cream, but rum and raisin is good as well."

Zayn raised his eyebrow at her. "Oh how can you not be in the mood to kiss my gorgeous lips?" he asked with a smile on his face and pecked her lips back. "So you like chocolate chip ice cream but also rum and raisin?" he asked her.

"Yeah, so lets go! We can take our ice cream with us while we wander the city." Elvira smiled, and flourished her hand down the street. "Are you moving or not?!"

Zayn nodded his head with a smile. "Sounds good to me, ice cream and a walk in the sun" he said smiling and pouted as she flourished her hand down the street. "I'm going, i'm going" he said to her as he started to walk to get ice cream.

Elvira giggled and ruffled up his hair. "You should leave your hair down more often - it makes you look younger, and cuter." She noted with a smile as they headed down the cobbled street to the shop.

Zayn laughed as she ruffled his hair up. "Leave my hair down more often? i hardly ever leave it down babe, only if i wear a beanie or snapback i leave it down or if i can't be bothered" he said smiling. "Makes me look younger? i'm only 20" he said to her with a laugh as he kept a hold of her on his back.

"You know what I mean - it makes you look more vulnerable, and way more adorable, like a teddy bear." Elvira smiled, and slid down, instead taking his hand as they now walked side by side. "And I'm nearly twenty in like a month, but I still look like I should be sixteen."

Zayn smiled at her and nodded. "I know what you mean babe" he said with a laugh and let her slide down his back and he took her hand as well and walked beside her and smiled. "I know what age you really are though babe" he said smiling and kissed her head with a smile on his face.

After they got ice cream, they wandered around the town, and Elvira was utterly enchanted by the whole place. "I love it here - everything's so busy and bustling, but it's not like London. It's beautiful here in Verona." She smiled happily.

Zayn had enjoyed the ice cream with his wife as he wandedered around the town with her and smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist. "I know you love it here baby and we can of course come here whenever you want to and we both aren't working" he said smiling at her and kissed her head. "Nowhere better for a romantic holiday"

"I think that maybe I might buy a villa here, so that I can come and stay here whenever you're away on tour or whatnot, and I can chill out here." Elvira smiled at the idea. "Casa di Malik."

Zayn smiled at what she said. "Babe don't you me, we buy a villa here? but i think it would nice to have a villa out here and then we can come out here whenever we want and like you said, when i'm on tour and you don't want to come, you can come here" he said smiling and laughed. "I like the name as well, Casa di Malik"

"Yeah, and besides, you can quite easily afford it with the amount of money you have." Elvira smiled. "How about some time over this holiday, we get a villa? The places here are incredible, and I can start planning the interior designs."

Zayn smiled a wide grin and nodded. "Of course i can afford it with the money i have, i get paid a lot so why not get a nice Villa here" he said smiling and nodded. "We can buy one while we are out here and you can start on it" he said with a laugh. "Why not go to a villa place now babe and then i can take us out for dinner later"

Status
Not open for further replies.