Accidental Marriage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira smirked, and playfully bumped him with her hip. "And who exactly turned you on like that?" She asked with a smirk, crossing her arms smugly across her chest.

Zayn smiled at her and shrugged "I can turn myself on, i mean all i have to do is look in the mirror" he teased with a smile and gave her forehead a kiss "You of course turned me on" he said smiling.

Elvira laughed, and kissed his cheek as they walked out of the building. "You are so vain; yet being as gorgeous as you, being vain is a must." She grinned, and pulled out the keys for her Beetle.

Zayn smiled when she kised his cheek and he laughed as he followed her out "I'm not that vain, i can be vain but i'm not that bad am i?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"You look at your reflection practically every opportunity you can, and you know perfectly well that you are the sexiest thing on two legs." Elvira remarked with a smile and unlocked Petunia, getting into the front seat.

Zayn laughed and shrugged with a smile "Nothing wrong with making sure i look good, i can't go out looking like a mess at all" he said smiling as he got into the pasenger side of the car.

"What sort of work are you guys doing at the moment? Recording or rehearsing?" Elvira glanced at him as she started up the car, and carefully pulled out of the car park, being sure to not collide with anything.

Zayn looked at her with a smile "Oh we are only recording at the moment so, just in the studio pretty much" he said smiling and put his seatbelt on as he sat back in the seat.

"Awesome. Next time I have a free day off work, would it be ok if I came along? I would be a good girl, and not disturb the artists at work." Elvira asked with a grin as they headed towards Nandos on the other side of the town.

Zayn smiled at her and laughed "Yeah you can come along next time you are off and we are in the studio, Danielle and Eleanor come and see Liam and Louis all the time when we are in the studio and both girls have nothing to do so you are welcome as well" he said smiling.

"Great. I will do that. You've seen me at work, and I want to see you." Elvira smiled, and soon pulled into a parking space in the car park of the Nandos restaurant. "This is actually where we went for lunch that day we first properly met. You, me, and the guys."

Zayn nodded with a smile "You are my wife after all so they can't say you aren't allowed in, i have seen you at work and you can come and see me" he said smiling and looked at the resturant infront of him "Mmmhmmm, the day after we both woke up and i was on that months trial" he said smiling.

"You make it sound like I put you on a prison probation!" Elvira rolled her eyes with a smile and got out of the car, closing the door after her. She came around to the other side once Zayn was out and wrapped an arm around his waist.

Zayn laughed at what she said "But it was a trial that's the thing, you even said that" he said smiling as he got out of the car himself and wrapped his arm around Elvira with a smile and gave her head a kiss as he closed the car door.

"So, when am I going to get to meet your family? You've met mine." Elvira asked with a smile as they entered the restaurant and headed up to the counter.

Zayn looked at her and was pretty surprised "Well i would of got you to meet them sooner but i haven't had the chance to go back to Bradford but if you want i am able to go this weekend, go down on a friday, stay the weekend and come back on a monday, if you don't have any modelling to do" he asked her.

"I think I'm free this weekend, so yeah that sounds like a good plan." Elvira smiled. "Do you think your parents would like me? And your sisters?" Being an only child she had always wanted siblings, but what if Zayn's didn't like her?

Zayn nodded with a smile "Well i'll give my Mum a call then and tell her we are coming down for the weekend" he said smiling before raising an eyebrow at her "Babe my parents and sisters will love you, if i love you then they will for sure" he said softly and gave her cheek a kiss.

That weekend, Elvira gazed out the window with a huge smile as they drove into East Bowling, Bradford. "Your town is so amazing - I wish I lived here now." She grinned, and glanced at Zayn. "What are your sisters' names again?"

Zayns smile was huge as he drove into his hometown, the town he grew up in and where all his family where. He smiled as he noticed elviras smile "it's beautiful, I will have to take you out in the town abd other places " he said smiling a wide grin. "doniya is the oldest, waliya is the middle girl and safaa is the youngest" he said smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.