Accidental Marriage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I get most of my features from my dad." Elvira explained with a smile. "Dad converted from Christian to Muslim when he met my mum, because he knew it would make her happy. And yeah, he is charming." She glanced at Zayn and smiled.

~~~

Later that afternoon it came dinnertime. Elvira sat down at the table beside Zayn and smiled happily. The Maliks were so sweet and welcoming, and she felt so much at home in this house. It was so much better than her house back home, where it was just her and the housekeeper most of the time.

Thinking about how she had been before meeting Zayn, she felt ashamed. She had been a spoilt brat before, but Zayn had transformed her into a decent person.

Zayn closed his eyes at what Niall said. "Niall i know you have feelings for her, i'm not stupid but you need to back down a bit alright, she's married to me and she will stay married to me mate, can't you just be close friends with her Nialler?" he said and rubbed the back of his neck. "You can't do anything about your feelings for her Niall because she's married and to me"

Niall frowned, "So, am I just supposed to pretend like everything is ok? Pretend that I haven't any feelings for her? I can't do that, Z, and you know it." His voice had a bit of an edge to it now.

Zayn sighed. "No Niall i never said you are suppose to pretend that everything is okay but you will have to pretend you don't have feelings with her because she is married, you can't go and act around her like you are in love with her or say some of the things you have been to her by text" he said back to him. "Well what do you want Niall, you want me to break up with her so you don't have to care about your feelings for her?"

"No, that's not what I want, but I don't know what to do about it all." Niall snapped at him, and then hung up.

Elvira had unpacked her own stuff and put it away by now. She turned and raised an eyebrow at Zayn, "What's he saying?"

Zayn raised his eyebrow. "Niall how the hell am i meant to help you then if you aren-" he groaned and chucked his phone onto the bed. "He's being, all moody and snappy at me and just hung up" he said and fell back onto the bed and put his hands on his face. "He just was saying that he likes you and what he's meant to do about it"

"I'll talk to him later." Elvira sighed, and lay on the bed beside Zayn. "So, what do you want to do now? We could leave the rest of this goddamn unpacking, and head out for the day, and unpack when we come back later, or we could stay in and do it all now?" She grinned cheekily.

Zayn shrugged. "You don't have to, i will try and talk to him again later" he said with a smile."Na, let's go out, we can finish packing later unless you had something else in mind"he said with a smirk.

"We're going out then." Elvira smiled, and pulled on Zayn's OBEY cap with a grin. "I especially want to visit the wall of Juliet, where heartbroken women leave their letters to Juliet, asking for her help. We can also get some gelato - Italian ice cream." She got off the bed, and slipped on her flipflops over her bare feet. Italy really was sweltering hot!

Zayn laughed and nodded. "We can go to the wall of juliet then" he said smiling and put on a vest that was stripped but wasn't much of a vest because it was a lose one and showed his sides and the tattoo's on his chest. "We can get ice cream after" he said smiling and was ready to go and enjoy the sun. "Let's go see the wall then" he said smiling and laced his fingers with hers.

Elvira smiled, and laced his fingers back with his as they left the apartment. "This reminds me of when we went out around Paris together - the day we got chased by paparazzi just after our kiss under the Eiffel Tower. Only without the crazed fans and paps." She giggled, remembering when they had barely known each other a week.

Zayn smiled and left with her and put the apartment key in his pocket to make sure he didn't lose it and kept a hold of Elvira's hand. "Yeah i for sure remember that time in Paris, we did get chased by the paps just after our kiss but hey, it was sort of fun" he said smiling a wide grin and kissed the top of her head. "Still one of the best times and look where we are now, this is also a very romantic place to be" he said smiling.

Elvira grinned when he kissed the top of her head and she looked up at him with a grin, "You know, just because I'm only about half my size, you don't need to keep kissing the top of my head. I like it, but you seem to think that I'm a fairy or a leprechaun or something." She rolled her eyes with a smile. "I'm small, but mighty."

Zayn laughed at what she said to him and shook his head. "babe that isn't true at all, I could kiss you on the lips each time if you really wanted me to but you might not want to always be kissed on the lips and plus you aren't that small, you are the perfect size for me" he said smiling and tilted her head up and this time gave her a kiss on the lips. " better" he asked with a chuckle.

After the kiss, Elvira was left slightly dazed. She just nodded, having temporarily lost her voice from the thrill that the kiss had given her. She was love-drunk.

Zayn smiled as she just nodded and he chuckled as he gave her lips a last peck with a smile and spun her around with his arm above her before wrapping it around her waist and keeping a hold of her hand still. He opened the door to get out of the more expensive apartment block and smiled as the gorgeous and hot sun hit his already tanned skin. "That feels so nice, bring on extra tan" he said with a smile.

She giggled when she was spun around, and rolled her eyes at his tanned comment. "Zayn, babe, you don't need any more tan. Your skin is practically golden with the tan you already have." Elvira smiled though, and loved the feeling of the sun soaking up in her pores. "That does feel so good though...."

Zayn smiled at her and shrugged. "I don't need a tan because i'm already tanned but i love the sun" he said smiling and gave her cheek a kiss with a smile and loved the hot sun. "See it does feel really good" he said smiling and gave her shoulder a kiss with a smile. "So we are going to see the place you want to go to and then get ice cream?"

"Yes! Come on, slowpoke!" Elvira giggled as she pulled Zayn along the pavement. "You and the guys heading off on tour soon?" She asked as they walked.

Zayn laughed as she pulled him along. "I'm coming Elvira" he said smiling and nodded his head. "Yeah we are heading to tour soon but i will try and see you when i can"

Status
Not open for further replies.