Accedemy of Glendale (new)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evangeline let her go and watched as she walked steadily, "Sorry..."

James followed after Xavier and Adrian towards the dorms.

"So what's your story?" Xavier asked him as the trio walked along.

James shrugged in response.
"I don't really have a story yet. I'm just here with my sister, waiting until I can start I guess. We used to live in Philadelphia but ah.." James paused, not wanting to delve too much into his history. He didn't even know, or trust, these guys that well yet. James pushed his curly bangs out of his eyes. "It didn't work out. So now we're here."

James let the conversation die off for a moment, enjoying the brief silence before it got awkward. "So what about you guys? What elective are you taking?"

"That's cool, I'm in swimming" Xavier said wondering if the ginger boy would be with him so far he knew of no one who was in swimming with him.

Still trembling and grasping the wall for support, Esme shakes her head imperatively. Her grey eyes were huge, drifting and bloodshot, like she was blind and seeing too much at the same time.

James followed after Xavier and Adrian towards the dorms.
"So what's your story?" Xavier asked him as the trio walked along.
James shrugged in response. "I don't really have a story yet. I'm just here with my sister, waiting until I can start I guess. We used to live in Philadelphia but ah.." James paused, not wanting to delve too much into his history. He didn't even know, or trust, these guys that well yet. James pushed his curly bangs out of his eyes. "It didn't work out. So now we're here."
James let the conversation die off for a moment, enjoying the brief silence before it got awkward. "So what about you guys? What elective are you taking?"
"That's cool, I'm in swimming" Xavier said wondering if the ginger boy would be with him so far he knew of no one who was in swimming with him.
"Art." Not saying anything else, Adrien stayed silent having closed himself up again from the presence of the new guy.
Still trembling and grasping the wall for support, Esme shakes her head imperatively. Her grey eyes were huge, drifting and bloodshot, like she was blind and seeing too much at the same time.
Evangeline didn't know what to do, she won't let her touch her but I need to help her in some way.. Should I call Adrien...? No. I need to do this. Looking at the girl she frowned slightly.
"You need to let me help you... I want to help you..."

"Swimming for me too. Kind of excited to check out the pool tomorrow." James sighed, hoping it wouldn't as ghetto as the one in his old school.

"Art." Adrian had said, finally breaking his silence.

James raised an eye at the brusqueness of his answer but questioned it none.
"That's cool, respect man. I can't draw worth shit." James laughed at himself. "You'll have to show me some stuff another time. Remind me to have you on my team for Pictionary okay?"

Esme wobbles, her knees threatening to give once more as she nears their dorm room. "I-I ba-aa-rel-y kn-o-o-w yo-o-u."

"Cool now I'll know someone in swimming class" Xavier said to the new guy "I here it's pretty big, you think we have to wear speedos?"

"Swimming for me too. Kind of excited to check out the pool tomorrow." James sighed, hoping it wouldn't as ghetto as the one in his old school.

"That's cool, respect man. I can't draw worth shit." James laughed at himself. "You'll have to show me some stuff another time. Remind me to have you on my team for Pictionary okay?"

"Cool now I at least know someone who is in swimming with me" Xavier said to James "I heard the pool is pretty big, do you think we have to wear speedos?"

"Cool now I'll know someone in swimming class" Xavier said to the new guy "I here it's pretty big, you think we have to wear speedos?"
Adrian stood there in silence and then looked over at James, ".... okay."

Esme wobbles, her knees threatening to give once more as she nears their dorm room. "I-I ba-aa-rel-y kn-o-o-w yo-o-u."
"I know... I barely know you either. But that doesn't matter to me. You are in trouble and need some help. I want to help you..."
Looking at Esme her eyes glistened with the fact that she was telling the truth

Esme practically slams into her unlocked dorm door, swinging inside and running into her room and digging through her dressers wildly, almost animalistically. After digging for a few moments and throwing things behind her in her panic, she finds three pill bottles, taking one out of each. She unscrews the top of a water bottle with fumbling hands, swallowing one pill at a time and stumbling to her bed, waiting for them to take effect.

Evangeline just stood there watching making sure that she was alright and then watched as she took some pills.
"... You alright now...?"

Much calmer and obviously much saner, and with a stronger, clearer voice than better, Esme sits back up, rubbing her forehead. "I'm sorry, I forgot to take my medicine this morning."

Evangeline looked at her and then looked at pills, "You should keep some with you all the time just in case for moments like that..."
Acting strangely calm Evangleine looked at Esme with a small smile.

Esme shrugs, looking down at herself, embarrassed. "I was in a rush to get out this morning. Dumb me forgot to take them."

Evangeline gave a small smile and then sat down beside her, "Do you want me to hold some just in case?"

Esme shakes her head profusely. "I-it's fine." The blonde looks down once again, hair all over the place. "I-I-I can t-a-ake care of mys-s-self."

Evangeline smiled at her and stood up nodding, "Well then. All I can say is come to me if you ever need help. We are going to spend a lot of time together so i hope we can get along really well."
Giving her a warm smile, Evangeline gave a slightly silly goofy face.

Izabella frowned as a loud knock echoed in her room. "I though they're weren't enough people for me to have a room mate" she muttered under her breath before turning off her record player. Cautiously, she took in the girl in front of her. Izabellas blue eyes watched her as a lion watching their prey. After a moment she steped back nodding her head in approval. She seems pretty cool. Izabella decided before looking back at the girl. "Hi. What can I do for you?" She asked as ahe flashed her a dazziling smile. Izabella had a good guess of why the girl was here, she seemed lost and she was dragging a suitcase behind her. It didn't take an idiot to put two and two together. Annoyance boiled in the pit of her stomach, it's not that Iza didn't want a room mate. The girl was simply upset over not being warned before hand.​

Olivia smiled and sighed, grateful for the girl before her. "Hey! I mean, hi sorry. Didn't mean to shout! Thanks for opening the door." Olivia picked up her other bag from the ground and made her way past the open door, into the room. Her eyes glanced in every direction, trying to get a feel for the space. "I don't know how long I would've been waiting if you didn't. Forgot me key with my brother, you see." Stopping near the stove, Olivia rested a moment. The other girl had already begun unpacking her things. Knick knacks and personal items, clothes, that sort of stuff she guessed. She turned her head, glancing at her new roommate. "Ah!" the redhead exclaimed, dropping her bags with a thunk on the floor. She turned back towards the other girl, smoothed down her shirt, and stuck her hand out. "I'm Olivia Blakely, your new roommate!"

"I hope not." Jason grimaced at the idea of wearing speedos in front of all his peers. "I bet the ladies wouldn't be able to handle themselves!" He laughed, ignoring the small pit of discomfort in his stomach over the image. Speedos were uncomfortable and just plain embarrassing, no matter how you looked in them. Quit sounding like such a skeeze! Jason thought to himself, berating himself for making everything so awkward. He cleared his throat for what seemed the hundredth time today.

"So what kind of stuff do you guys do in your free time?" Jason asked, squeezing in one more question despite that he could see his room nearing towards the end of the hallway. "I dunno about you two, but if you ever need help with your math, just let me know. We could start a study group or something."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.