Accedemy of Glendale (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian nodded and shrugged, "Well now you know, but yeah. We are both from there. It got to around 41 degrees Celsius when we were there.... Gosh that day was hot, thank goodness we had a pool..."
Talking a little more than he usually did, Adrian closed his eyes and allowed his back to lean against the cold wall behind him.

Sitting down next to his roommate he said "you know when you want to you're a pretty good conversationalist" Xavier said smiling. See Xavier now you're making friends.....kinda.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Adrian looked up at him and opened his eyes slowly, "Hmm.... I guess so..."
Nodding his head, Adrian began to return to his non-talkative self and wondered what they were suppose to be doing at the moment,

"No keep talking Adrian you're a really cool person, I wanna get to know you better" Xavier said. He smiled at the boy friendly hoping he could slowly pry him open and get Adrian to open up to him.

Namjoon was running and he was running in the first "speed, go, run" these three words and he starts to run faster. "Speed, go, run". He was running until he almost trips and he smirks then does a flip and keeps on running. After he did 20 more laps. He took a break and he walks to grabs a towel then wipes the towel around his neck and walks to the water fountain. Namjoon sigh as the water came out and drinks some of the water then glances at Xavier and Adrian. He thinks they look friendly but he doesn't want to bother them and stops drinking water then sits down on a bleacher.

"No keep talking Adrian you're a really cool person, I wanna get to know you better" Xavier said. He smiled at the boy friendly hoping he could slowly pry him open and get Adrian to open up to him.
Adrian looked over at Xavier and then raised an eye brow and chuckled.
"I wonder if you know how ridiculous you sound at the moment."

Yeah that did come out kinda weird.....sorry" Xavier said looking away from Adrian he glanced at Namjoon and gave a slight smile before looking down.

Chuckling still Adrian looked at Xavier and patted his head, "Haha."
Looking over at the boy who he had just noticed due to Xavier's acknowledgement to the fellow, Adrian gave the other boy a small nod of his head.

"Sorry of that came out a little weird or even gay" Xavier said. Great now you've made it even worse Xavier you are going to lose all of your new friends now, and maybe even Evangeline.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Adrian laughed and then looked at Xavier wiping a tear, "Gosh I havent laughed so much in a while."

Reactions: andrew21234
Thinking the boy was laughing at him Xavier glanced at the other boy and then down at the floor. He was ashamed he had scared on of the only friends he had away.

Namjoon show Xavier glances at him and smiles back then smiles at Adrain and ties his shoes then gets back to running laps. He bends backward and flips backward to stand then he starts to run again

Cole had snuck off without anyone truly noticed. Some other students - guys and girls alike - had given him some weird looks, but he ignored them. Now, sneaking off wasn't weird. It was where he was sneaking off to that was quite strange. The brubet assumed that he couldn't go in the locker room for he'd be seen. So he found a random spot to hide in, away from their teacher, Mr. Jupiter. Bringing his knees to his chest, he let his head rest against the wall, happy to know that he could get away with no exercise for the rest of the period.

[I needed to post something XD]

Adrian smiled at him and then chuckled again smiing at him.

(sorry for the reallyshort post....)

Namjoon waves at Adrian and running . He sigh as he speed up and runs fast.

(omg I'm so sorry please don't hate me school has been insane lately and I haven't had time to do anything besides study!)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Time shift to 6th hour (aka your elective)

Xavier walked into the pool room with the other boys, there teacher Mr. Neptune was a young man in his mid-20s who had just started this year.

"Ok boys get dressed and be behind the diving boards in five minutes" Mr. Neptune said to the boys gesturing to a pile of speedos next to him.

Namjoon goes to the locker room and changes then walks out . He waits for Mr. Neptune.

Kate goes to the girls locker room and changes then runs out and run next to Namjoon "hey brother sup"

Status
Not open for further replies.