Accedemy of Glendale (new)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Shift to Monday morning

Xavier woke up from the top bunk looking at his alarm clock it read 6:30. Well I better go get a shower he thought as he got down from his bead.

Adrian stretched as he got up and felt Xavier shift on the top bunk. Sighing he made his way off his bed and then watched as his dorm mate came down as well.
"... Good morning..."

~~~~

Evangeline got up before the sun rose and quickly got ready for school putting on the appropriate clothes. Smiling in the mirror she nodded at the result.

(Wait they are wearing uniform yes?)

Olivia groaned, swatting at her alarm bleeping and blaring at her to wake up. Not wanting to annoy her roommate, she quickly shut it off before sitting up in her bed. Hair a tangled curly mess, Olivia grabbed her bathroom toiletries, towel, and change of clothes and quietly made her way down to the bathroom. She made sure to leave the door unlocked so she could get back in without disturbing the other girl.

Twenty minutes later and Olivia stood in front of one of the many bathroom mirrors, bright-eyes and pink cheeks as she brushed her teeth. Wearing a uniform felt odd, and she immediately missed her worn down jeans. I'll get used to it.. Olivia thought to herself as she packed up her make-up and shower supplies. She didn't get the chance to talk much to her roommate the night before, thanks to arriving late and losing her key. Olivia made her way back to her room, hoping the other girl was awake by now and that they could talk more over breakfast.

(I'm just gonna assume uniforms too!)

Reactions: EternalMusic
[I'm on my tablet so it isn't as long as I'd like it to be. :c]

A young brunet was dragging his luggage around as he walked around the campus of Glendale. It was quite huge and very beautiful, but, of course, Cole wouldn't know this for his eyes were glued on his phone. It was a miracle that he never bumped into other people when he was walking. Taking a turn, he entered the boy's dormitory. His room was number 18. Fleetingly, he wondered if he had a roommate. Then, it hit him....

He had no idea where his room was.

Groaning, he switched his phone off, sliding it into his back pocket. As he continued his search, he heard voices. Blinking owlishly, he was tempted to go towards the group, ask for help, but decided against.

After a while, he found Room 18. Opening the door, he swung it open and stumbled in. Letting his suitcase fall, he had just enough strength to climb to the top bunk and flop on it, forgetting about pajamas and such. All he knew was sleep and that's all he really needed to know. In no time, his eyes had fluttered closed, glasses askew, as he drifted off. If I have a roommate, we'll have to talk tomorrow morning.

That was his last thought.

~~~

NEXT MORNING

Sunlight infiltrated through the windows in Room 18. The Sun's rays made a heavenly glow in the room. It shined down on Cole, who was quite upset about getting up so early. Slowly, but surely, he got in a sitting position, stretching and yawning. Rubbing his eyes, glasses pushed up, and smacking his lips, he wondered how the first day'll go.

[Ugh. Hopefully my other posts will be better.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Esme shakes her head, letting her arm hang out of bed as she softly groans. Evangeline's clattering had woken her a bit too early for her liking. But she guesses it was better that she was woken earlier. The blonde knows for a fact when she's in a rush she tends to forget things.

She slides her legs out of the blankets and drags herself into a sitting position. After rubbing through her knotted hair, she stands up, briskly making her bed and humming softly to herself.

Evangeline looked at her room mate and then cringed slightly, "Sorry did I wake you up?"
Pulling at her school skirt, Evangeline made sure once more that everything was neat and tidy

Esme shakes her head profusely. "N-no..."

She walks quickly to her neat-once-again drawers and digging through her drawer, peeling out tights, a plaid skirt, and a white button up before going into the closet, closing the door behind her and changing out of her pajamas into her uniform.

(I don't care I wasn't going to have uniforms, but since everyone is already doing it then I guess....they will be green and white)

"Morning" Xavier said to his roommate as he glanced at the boy still in bed. Grabbing his soap, shampoo and a towel he headed for the bathroom, undressing he entered the showers turning his on as hot as it would go. Looks like I will be meeting all of my classmates today, what's first hour? English with Miss Venus he thought to himself.

Reactions: EternalMusic
James had been awake for hours, not able to go back to sleep or get comfortable again. The rest of his night yesterday had been explicitly uneventful. After he was showed where his dorm room was, the three boys had parted ways and left James alone again. Or so he had thought. After trying to unlock his door with his's sister's key, the redhead entered his room to find the exact opposite. Another boy was already there, fast asleep on the top bunk. A suitcase lay discarded on the floor, still packed. I guess he was tired.. James had thought. He moved the other suitcase from the middle of the floor to near one of the closets and left his own in the opposite, not bothering to unpack either. He changed into pajama bottoms and climbed into bed.

But that was hours ago and it was morning now. Instead of lying about, James decided to get up and head towards the small kitchen. He wasn't sure when breakfast was, and having missed dinner, pancakes were all the boy could think about. Someone had placed small necessities in the cupboard, flour, sugar, milk and eggs. A dash a cinnamon and nutmeg and walaah! Pancakes.

James heard sounds coming from the sleeping area, his mystery roomie finally starting to wake up.
"Hey man!" He called to the other male as he turned off the stove and set the hot food aside. "I've got pancakes in here, if you want'em. Probably should eat before class y'know." James took a plateful of pancakes, leaving plenty for the other, into the small living area. "They're probably serving breakfast but.." He paused, not wanting to admit he didn't feel like socializing with more people. "But no way they're as good as mine!"

(oh god that is way more than I planned on writing. Sorry not sorry heh)

Izabella squinted her eyes open and groaned quickly covering her head with her white duvet. She pursed her lips in annoyance and skillfully pulled her long hair into a messy bun. Not being a morning person, Izabella quickly learned how to minimize the time it took her to get ready in the morning. Being too lazy to walk to the bathrooms, Izabella brushed her teeth and washed her face in the kitchen sink. Lining her eyes with her black pencil she pondered about her roommate. The girl seemed fine but, Izabella wasn't about to welcome a stranger into her life with open arms. Sighing Izabella changed into the itchy uniform, displeased with it's style. I'm going to have to change this up a bit tonight. Izabella thought as she imagined all the things she could do to alter the uniform to match her style. Hearing the door click, Izabella turned to face whoever was turning the knob.

Cole froze as he heard another voice. Someone else was in here. But...when did they get here? All of those thoughts rushed out of the brunet's mind when he heard the word 'pancakes'. Quickly and slight clumsily, he made his way down to the ground, stumbling a bit towards the kitchen. As his roommate passed him, he took in everything that he could in that moment. He seemed like a cool guy. Plus, he cooks, the teen thought as he fished out a plate and began to pile pancakes on top of it.

Opening the different cabinets, he finally stumbled upon some syrup. Grabbing it, he poured it on his pancakes. Deciding to take it out with him, just in case Red-Head wanted some, Cole picked up his plate and headed to the small living area that they had.

"Thanks." The thank you was soft and quick as Cole sat down, getting ready to dig in.

[Internet was down for a bit. Back up now, though!]

Olivia quietly walked into the room, but stopped as she realized the other girl was awake. "Oh hey! Elizabeth right? Good morning." It was Elizabeth right? Was it? Crap. Olivia mentally scolded herself for not remembering her name. They hadn't talked much past small greetings, which was understandable. It was late and they were both probably tired from the day.
"Hope I didn't wake you. My alarm is a little loud; I'll make sure to turn it down." Olivia awkwardly chuckled as she replaced her things in her closet neatly before rejoining "Elizabeth" God I hope it's Elizabeth.. back in the kitchen area. She smoothed down her white button-up blouse in a weird nervousness. Why am I nervous? She's just another girl like me. I'm being stupid. "So uhm.. Would you like to maybe go get some breakfast with me before English class?"

*************​
James smiled to himself as he quartered his stack of pancakes. The other guy had joined him, which was a good sign. Guys don't turn food down, especially if it's already made and was pancakes. Maybe that was just for James though..
"Yeah no problem. I like cooking." He replied, noticing the syrup right before he took a bite. "Jackpot! I wondered where the little sucker was hiding. Thanks for bringing it out." After adding a generous amount of sugary-deliciousness to his pancakes, he began to eat. The boys ate in silence for awhile, before James decided to speak up. "So what do you think? I'm James by the way. Didn't get the chance to introduce myself last night."

Cole nodded to acknowledge his thanks, mouth full with delicious, fluffy pancakes. He thought fleetingly that he could make it through each and every day as long as his rommate cooked. Not like he couldn't cook himself. It just wouldn't be as good, probably. Swallowing his mouthful as his roommate introduced himself as James, he decided it was only nice to do the same. "Cole." Eating another piece, he added, "And the pancakes are heavenly."

"Thanks, I really like cooking." James replied, shoving the last bite of pancake in his mouth. He picked up the syrup and made his way to the kitchen sink to drop off his plate. After putting away the syrup and quickly cleaning up the pancake mess, the ginger sighed and leaned against the counter. "Don't worry about the dishes, I'll take care of it later." He told Cole as he passed him on the way to his suitcase. After grabbing his uniform and bathroom supplies, James made his way to the door. "I'm going to go take a quick shower and get ready for class. I'd ask if you wanted to come with, but that would be weird." It would be weird asking another guy to go to the bathroom with him right? Who cares. "But you are welcome to come with, weirdness aside. If not, see you in first hour!" James waved with his free hand before closing the door behind him and made his way to the communal bathrooms in hopes for a hot shower.

Reactions: andrew21234
Izabellas lips turned up into a smirk as she held back laugher. She found Oliva's mistake on her name hilarious, in fact she found it so entertaining she decided to play along. Izabella stayed silent, answering her roommates questions with simple shrugs. When Olivia asked about breakfast Iz frowned unsure how she left about the ditzy girl. After a moment of silence she nodded getting up and walking to the door. "Sure Olive." she said her voice stressing the girls name before she walked towards the cafe. Izabella walked through the halls like she owned the place, not bothering to wait for Oliva to catch up. That's the least she deserves for getting my name wrong. Izabella thought to herself as a proud smirk lay on her lips, she wasn't even close to being upset. This whole situation was the most entertainment she had experienced in a long time.

As he walked toward the door to exit the bathroom in a towel toiletries in hand he saw James walk in he decided to say hello to the other boy "morning, sleep well?"

Cole watched as the door closed behind James. He finished his pancakes and let his mind mull over everything that just happened in the last couple of minutes. Seems like I have an energetic roommate. This is going to be an interesting year, he thought as he got up and walk towards the kitchen. Even though James told the brunet not too worry about the dishes, he ended up cleaning them anyways. No harm in helping out a bit, right? His mind wandered back towards the ginger's invitation. If Cole wasn't certain that every guy here was straight, except himself, of course, he would have thought different of the invitation. Heading to his suitcase, he grabbed his uniform and his bathing essentials. Staring at his contacts, he decided to grab those, too, before heading off to the communal bathrooms.

As he saw another boy enter the bathrooms he decided to just introduce himself I may be in only a towel, but hey we're all guys here so what's the big deal? "Hi I'm Xavier" he said to the boy entering the bathroom.

( @Kitsune )

Esme shakes her head profusely. "N-no..."
She walks quickly to her neat-once-again drawers and digging through her drawer, peeling out tights, a plaid skirt, and a white button up before going into the closet, closing the door behind her and changing out of her pajamas into her uniform.
Evangeline sighed with relief and then chuckled as she smiled at her room mate.
"So where do we go from here?"

~~~~

Adrian walked around he had gotten up dressed and he was ruffling his fingers through his hair. Sighing he noticed Xavier, James and another boy he didn't recognise talking. thinking that it would be too much trouble he began to walk off.

Cole whipped his head around as someone introduced himself to him. Looking at the boy that talked to him, he tried his best to focus on his face and his face only. "Cole," he responded. He began to strip, letting his clothes drop next to the shower that he was going to enter. He took off his glasses and closed them, putting them on top of his pile of clothes.

[I have no idea how communal bathrooms work >.<]

Status
Not open for further replies.