Accedemy of Glendale (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier deciding not to ask for those reasons replied "yeah that's cool, I hope we can be friends too.......did he not have many friends back home?" he decided to ask.

Evangeline looked at him with a raised eye brow, "He isn't the most easiest guy to get along with. Most people didn't really bother. But... There was one person..."
Not saying anymore she looked at the sunset and a small sad expression washed over her face before being covered with her cheerful smile again.
"No need to talk about stuff like that though!"

While Xavier wanted her to continue he knew it was better to not pressure her. "Honestly I kinda agree with the,, but I know that we will become friends......we don't really have a choice haha" Xavier said with a smile sitting down on a bench and gesturing for her to join him.

Esme looks at it wistfully for a moment before digging in her pocket for her old red pen. "It really is," the blonde murmurs, glancing up at it and doodling a small replica of the sunset on the back of her hand.

"Hey! Let's get going; quit standing around!"

Olivia shrieked, glaring at her brother. She was momentarily stuck in her mind, gazing around the whole campus of Glendale and its.. Ginormous-ness.

"You don't have to scream in my ear." Olivia replied, smacking James on the arm before picking up her two overstuffed duffel bags and rushing over to her brother who was already walking away. "Isn't it just gorgeous here?"
"Yes it's stunning, now move faster little sister. You'd think. A dancer like yourself would be able to move much faster than that. I want to see my room!" James adjusted his large suitcase and came to a stop as they neared the female dorms. "This is where your dorm is, Room #9. I have to go, so be good." With a swift peck on the cheek, James left for the boys' dormrooms and left Olivia alone.

"Be good little sister. Don't get lost little sister." The girl said quietly to herself. James was only nine minutes and forty-seven seconds older, but he loved to remind his sister every chance he got. Olivia sighed to herself, and opted to change her mood. She started humming as she walked through the corridor to her room, chasing away any negative thoughts.

Thank God my room is on the first floor..
She thought to herself as Room #9 came into view. Olivia took a deep breath and dropped her bags on the ground before knocking on the door. She badly was hoping someone else was in there since she stupidly forgot her key with James.

While Xavier wanted her to continue he knew it was better to not pressure her. "Honestly I kinda agree with the,, but I know that we will become friends......we don't really have a choice haha" Xavier said with a smile sitting down on a bench and gesturing for her to join him.
Evangeline smiled at him and sat down, "Thanks... He needs a friend... Not his overly energetic sister... A real friend.."
Looking at Xavier she thought about how lucky Adrian was.

Esme looks at it wistfully for a moment before digging in her pocket for her old red pen. "It really is," the blonde murmurs, glancing up at it and doodling a small replica of the sunset on the back of her hand.
Adrian looked at the drawing and chuckled, "We are going to have to start those lessons soon."
Looking at the drawing he smiled, "Gorgeous..."

"He need you you're his yin and he's your yang" Xavier said turning to face her on the bench and putting his arm up on the back.

( @boogified feel free to have James come and cause drama anytime hahaha.......oh how I love drama.....I know I'm terrible)

Reactions: EternalMusic
Evangeline looked at Xavier and a small smile that reached her eyes appeared on her face.
"Thanks Xavier..."
Looking back at the sunset she felt herself lean back onto the seat and closed her eyes feeling the wind sway her hair back and forth.
"This feels nice..."

Xavier sat there gazing at the girl she's so beautiful, yeah she talks a lot but you're not the quietest person yourself Xavier.....why are you talking like this you've known the girl for less than an hour and you already like her.....Xavier thought sadly moving his gave from her face to the ground in front of them.

Esme flushes pink once again, covering the sketch with her other hand. "Thank you, but... It's just a doodle."

James continued walking, a little unsure of where to go. In his excitement to see his room, he forgot to pick up a map from the office. Thankfully in his walk he had neared a couple sitting on a bench. James took out one of his earbuds, tucking it into his shirt and paused his music. The sun was already setting and he would like to be settled in his room before he went to sleep. So James approached the couple.
"Hey, uh excuse me guys. I'm a little lost." James looked down at the paper in his hand. "I'm looking for Room #18. Aaaaannnd I'm not sure where to find it."

Xavier sat there gazing at the girl she's so beautiful, yeah she talks a lot but you're not the quietest person yourself Xavier.....why are you talking like this you've known the girl for less than an hour and you already like her.....Xavier thought sadly moving his gave from her face to the ground in front of them.
Evangeline felt Xavier gaze on her and she gave a small peak at him and a small smile appeared on her lips. He has been so kind to me and I have managed to talk about certain things that I shouldn't probably mention to someone I have just met... But I eel like he won't tell anyone... Looking at the sun that was nearly gone now she looked over at him.
"Do you think they are going to give us dinner? I am getting really hungry..."

Esme flushes pink once again, covering the sketch with her other hand. "Thank you, but... It's just a doodle."
Adrian smiled at her and then shook his head, "Everything small or large should be treated the same way..."
looking at the so call "doodle" he chuckled in his mind, this doodle looks nothing like a normal doodle that Evangeline would have done...

James continued walking, a little unsure of where to go. In his excitement to see his room, he forgot to pick up a map from the office. Thankfully in his walk he had neared a couple sitting on a bench. James took out one of his earbuds, tucking it into his shirt and paused his music. The sun was already setting and he would like to be settled in his room before he went to sleep. So James approached the couple.
"Hey, uh excuse me guys. I'm a little lost." James looked down at the paper in his hand. "I'm looking for Room #18. Aaaaannnd I'm not sure where to find it."
Evangeline looked at the boy and smiled at him, "I am sure we can help you out."

"18, that's to doors down from me" Xavier said to the boy. Turning to answer Evangeline he said "I'm not sure it's kinda late for dinner, maybe they have something in the dorms, I'll walk you there, and then I will show you where the dooms are"

Chuckling, Esme looks down again, shuffling in her boots. "Still a doodle... Nothing compared to yours, anyway."

Evangeline looked at the boy to see if he was alright with it, "I am alright with that."

Chuckling, Esme looks down again, shuffling in her boots. "Still a doodle... Nothing compared to yours, anyway."
Adrian gave a chuckle and looked at her, "Doodle or not it still looks awesome."
Looking at the nearly gone sun he tilted his head, "I wonder if Evangeline is alright... I am sure she is fine... She is a black belt in karate..."
Sighign he thought about Xavier but then thought about his dorm mate. He seems to nice to do anything funny.

Uncomfortably wiping her palms on her tan jean, she stares at Adrian out of the corners of her eyes. "D-do you, uh... Want to go... Find her?" Esme looks down quickly again, getting wary of the lagging conversation.

(Sorry!! Didn't get th notification)

James smiled, his eyes glancing between the two and lingering on the girl. "Really? Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm James by the way. Nice to meet you." James gave the two a bright smile, especially eying the gorgeous brunette. He gestured for the other male to lead on.
"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything."

Status
Not open for further replies.