Accedemy of Glendale (new)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Assuming 'optimus' means continue??? He can keep talking to him. Cole needs some friends anyways >3<

Maybe they can do the thing were they talk while in the shower? I see that a lot in movies, but I guess it depends on how the communal bathrooms are set up. Like, with a wall or just a curtain separating each stall or whatever.]

Cole whipped his head around as someone introduced himself to him. Looking at the boy that talked to him, he tried his best to focus on his face and his face only. "Cole," he responded. He began to strip, letting his clothes drop next to the shower that he was going to enter. He took off his glasses and closed them, putting them on top of his pile of clothes.

[I have no idea how communal bathrooms work >.<]

(How the communal bathrooms look is it's an open room with a few stalls, a line of urinals, a few sink and mirrors for washing hands and shaving the showers are a three walled room off to the side of the rest of the bathroom that have a few different shower heads on the walls so all the guys shower in the same shower I guess, that's how the showers at my school are at least)

(oh, well all right then, rock on, I'm actually wiped and I'm gonna be crashing in a few minutes, but I'll post Alex's wake up scene and such and try to get on earlier tomorrow, cool?)

[Assuming 'optimus' means continue??? He can keep talking to him. Cole needs some friends anyways >3<

Maybe they can do the thing were they talk while in the shower? I see that a lot in movies, but I guess it depends on how the communal bathrooms are set up. Like, with a wall or just a curtain separating each stall or whatever.]

(Sorry I'm on my ipad so it autocorrects (idk why it can out Optimus) idk I can have Xavier pretend he never took a shower)

Alex, woke up, late, very late, as usual, reaching over to turn off his non existent alarm clock, he sat up and stretched widely, he got up and walked out of his room wearing nothing but his underwear and went in search of a bathroom, lazily shuffling in a zombie like fashion through the halls.
After what seemed like a good 20 minutes of looking, and a fair amount of eye witnesses to his nudity, he found the bathrooms, and they were communal/
"awesome.." Alex said sarcastically to himself as he pushed open the door and walked in, too sluggish and tired to care about anything at this moment, when he walked in and rubbed his eyes open, he was greeted by several, unfamiliar faces, he paused for a moment.
"..."

Xavier looked at the boy clad in his underwear who had entered the bathroom. He saw other guys giving him looks while his thoughts were really people we are all guys here who cares, even if he walked in here naked what's the big deal?

"...what?" Alex asked as the awkwardness of the moment increased gradually with every second

(and on that delectably high note, I will go to bed, and sleep)

Reactions: Izabella
"...what?" Alex asked as the awkwardness of the moment increased gradually with every second

(and on that delectably high note, I will go to bed, and sleep)
( Xavier is only covered by a towel haha, oh boxers or briefs hahaha?)

[Ma, I'll just let Cole take a shower and see what happens after.]

Cole made his way over to the showers. Reaching for the knobs, he twisted them until the temperature was to his liking. He hummed as the water made his hair stick to his forehead and the nape of his neck. After a while, he finally started to wash up, not wanting to be late for class. Even though he was sure that he still had quite a bit of time left.

Cole's shower wasn't long, only a few minutes. Just like he intended. When he stepped out, he immediately wrapped a towel around himself, grabbing another for his hair. He toweled his hair, making sure that it was the driest that it could be.

As the boy-Cole exited the shower Xavier was just about to start getting dressed. He unwrapped the towel from his waist and reacted for his socks putting them on first "so Cole you excited for the first day?" Xavier asked turning toward his new acquaintance.

(Awkward hahaha)

[Extremely awkward lol]

Out of habit, Cole's gaze traveled to land on Xavier. Immediately, he ripped his gaze away. "....Not really," he responded in a low tone. He took the towel on his head of off it and let the towel around his waist drop. His arm reached for his underwear, feeling a lot more comfortable when he wiggled his way into them. ".....What about you?" He asked. He thought that he should at least try to be friendly.

Noticing the boy glance at him and then ripping his gaze away he wondered if he was making the boy uncomfortable, as the other boy let the towel fall putting on his underwear he realized he should do the same. Great now you look like a creep Xsvier, this is what you get for just trying to be friendly, I'll have to talk to him later and apologize for making his feel awkward he thought scolding himself. While he was slipping into his boxers he replied "yeah.....there's a girl I want to get to know better...." Xavier thought as he slipped on his pants and started putting on his shirt.

(Alright good night :)

[Good night!

Just going to post now....]

Cole had his pants on and one sock, tugging the other one on. As Xavier mentioned a girl, he turned back towards him. Head cocked in curiosity, he repeated, "A girl?" They've barely started school and crushes were already starting to form. He would never understand how people got attracted to others so quickly, even if he did it himself. "Do you know her name?" Look at you Cole, being nice and making friends.

Olivia paused. Olive?.. With a sudden understanding, Olivia followed after the girl "It's not Elizabeth, is it?.." She asked, shaking her head in disapproval of herself but unable to keep a smile away from her teasing. "I'm sorry! i just forget stuff a lot sometimes." It didn't take long, but she could already tell the two of them would get along just fine. They walked along the corridor, making their way towards heavenly food. Olivia could literally hear her stomach growl in anticipation. "So.. what elective are you taking?" The redhead hoped for choir, but it didn't seem like the brunette's type of gig. Oh well. They were roommates after all. It's not like they didn't have time to hang out.

James paused, momentarily taken back from Xavier suddenly asking him questions in just a towel. Blushing slightly, he adverted his eyes and mumbled a quick "Fine, thanks" in his direction. Making his way over to the showers, he quickly undressed and turned on the faucet. He had no problem being unclothed in front of other guys. It was just the fact that he didn't know these guys like his friends at his old school. James nodded his hello to Cole, happy his roommate had accepted the informal invitation. He finished up quickly, eavesdropping on the conversations around him as he did. He only felt a little uncomfortable but extremely exposed, which went away quickly after drying off and dressing in his uniform. Now it was time to undertake the task that was conquering his thick and outrageously curly hair..

[Good night!
Just going to post now....]
Cole had his pants on and one sock, tugging the other one on. As Xavier mentioned a girl, he turned back towards him. Head cocked in curiosity, he repeated, "A girl?" They've barely started school and crushes were already starting to form. He would never understand how people got attracted to others so quickly, even if he did it himself. "Do you know her name?" Look at you Cole, being nice and making friends.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if I like her yet....but I'm definitely interested" Xavier replied to his acquaintance not wanting to give to much information away about his interest in Evangeline, knowing there were wandering ears all around him. As he finished putting his uniform on he walked up to a mirror and started combing his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.