Accedemy of Glendale (new)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(That's ok, I've got to go to bed after this post hopefully we can stir up some drama tomorrow! Do you want James and Xavier to actually be competing for Evangeline or not know the other likes her?)

"You're welcome, we were just getting to know eachother, and we have, I'm Xavier" he said trying to insert that he had called "dibs" on Evangeline by saying "this is Evangeline" gesturing to the girl.

(My idea would be form someone maybe Adrian or some other guy to figure out they both like Evangeline so they both know the other likes her but for example: James will know that Xavier likes Evangeline but James won't know that Xavier already knows James likes Evangeline and vice versa)

Uncomfortably wiping her palms on her tan jean, she stares at Adrian out of the corners of her eyes. "D-do you, uh... Want to go... Find her?" Esme looks down quickly again, getting wary of the lagging conversation.
Adrian looked at Esme and tilted his head, "Do you mind?"

(Sorry!! Didn't get th notification)
James smiled, his eyes glancing between the two and lingering on the girl. "Really? Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm James by the way. Nice to meet you." James gave the two a bright smile, especially eying the gorgeous brunette. He gestured for the other male to lead on.
"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything."

(That's ok, I've got to go to bed after this post hopefully we can stir up some drama tomorrow! Do you want James and Xavier to actually be competing for Evangeline or not know the other likes her?)
"You're welcome, we were just getting to know eachother, and we have, I'm Xavier" he said trying to insert that he had called "dibs" on Evangeline by saying "this is Evangeline" gesturing to the girl.
(My idea would be form someone maybe Adrian or some other guy to figure out they both like Evangeline so they both know the other likes her but for example: James will know that Xavier likes Evangeline but James won't know that Xavier already knows James likes Evangeline and vice versa)
Evangeline smiled at the boy named James and then waved at him, "hey there!"
Lookign at the two she wondered if all the boys in the school were as gorgeous in this school.

Esme shakes her head heavily once again, grey eyes downcast. "I-I do-don't mind..." Half of her mind wants her to sprint into the next bathroom and wheeze because why the hell can she not breathe right now why can't she just go to places she doesn't know and the other half is pushing her even farther into the layout of the campus.

Adrian looked at her and gently smiled giving her a reassuring look.
"Well then, let's go..."

Esme smiles wobbily, standing up. She could feel the panic building up in her throat, but she held strong. "L-lead the wa-ay."

adrian looked at Esme and thought about how much stronger she had become mentally during the past hour already and made his way towards the direction that Evangeline had gone off with Xavier. Noticing them he blinked as a red haired boy was with them and made his way towards them making sure that Esme was behind him.
"... Evangeline?"

Turnign around she spotted Adrian and Esme.
"Esme! Adrian! This is James!"

@boogified @andrew21234 @Enjolras

Sucking in a deep breath, Esme forces down an even larger wave of panic. First new environment, and now- Holy hell, is that a-... Another person...?!

Esme tries to even out her breaths, pushing down both nausea and panic threatening to overflow. She's vaguely aware of her hands trembling, of her body cooling down drastically, of her mumbling a 'G-gott-tt-a g-g-o-o," to Adrian before sprinting back to the main building, tears that she never knew where building up flowing out of her eyes.

Entering the building, she jogs back up the stairs with a newfound adrenaline, entering one of the communal bathrooms and locking herself inside a stall, holding herself as she shakes heavily, pressing herself against the wall as she sobs silently, the panic wracking through her veins and collapsing her lungs as her heart beats so fast she can hear it reverberate through her body.

Adrian blinked and watched as Esme ran off and Evangeline stood up.
"I am going to go after her."
Leaving the three boys Evangeline ran after the girl.

Watching his sister leave he looked at the two boys.
"So what's going on here?"

~~~~

Finally finding Esme, Evangeline calm up to her and looked at the girl worriedly.
"Esme you alright?"

Wincing even deeper at the sound of a voice, Esme grips the wall in front of her, nausea threatening to overwhelm her. Her legs slips out from under her and she crumbles to her knees, shaking harder than ever.

"Esme!?"
Hurriedly she looked at the girl and became confused on what to do, "Esme? Come on talk to me."
She didn't want to touch her in case it made her worse, "Come on... Can you sit down for me?"
She didn't really know what to do but she knew that she shouldn't sound worried in front of her friend.
"Esme, I am here for you. I am right here."

"Well Xavier and "this is Evangeline", James smirked slightly at the teasing introduction. "I hope to see you both are campus more. So what ar-"

James cut off his sentence as two more people approached, a cute girl and another guy. He raised a hand in greeting but his hello died on before it left his lips. The new girl had dashed off, for some reason James didn't understand.

"I am going to go after her." Evangeline said before leaving to chase after the girl, Esme she had said.

James looked around, a little shocked from what happened. He then cleared his throat and turned towards the other guys.

"Someone should sign her up for the track team." He said, cracking a smile with a light laugh. I hope she's okay though.. James thought to himself, running a hand through his red curly hair.

Adrien looked at him and gave a small tilt of the head, "she isn't really into sports..."
His crystal blue eyes exactly the same as his sisters looked at James in a calculating mode and then sighed as he crossed his arms.
"But yes.. She has always been good at running."

James shrugged his shoulders then shivered in the cooling air, despite his dark blue hoodie.
"I guess.. But anyway, hey. I didn't catch your name, but I'm James. Xavier and I were going to check out if there was dinner then show me where my room is." James adjusted his hoodie, pulling the zipper up all they way. "Room #18. Forgot to grab a map so I'm a bit lost.." The ginger ran his hand through his hair again, a nervous gesture he did sometimes. James picked up his travel bags again and gave the boys a lazy smile.

Adrian looked at him and then at Xavier.
"So he is close to us. Two dorms down."

(I have to go brb)

Now in a sitting position, holding herself between the two walls of the stalls, the panic has fully taken over and she wracks back and forth, attempting to speak though she can barely breath. She lets out a small humming noise, and then gasps for air like she's just resurfaced from underwater.

"Yeah it looks like we're neighbors.....since the girls ran off we might as well head back to the guys dorm building" Xavier said to the two other boys. He started in the direction of their dorm building.

"So what's your story?" Xavier asked James trying to size the boy up.

Now in a sitting position, holding herself between the two walls of the stalls, the panic has fully taken over and she wracks back and forth, attempting to speak though she can barely breath. She lets out a small humming noise, and then gasps for air like she's just resurfaced from underwater.
Evangeline looked at the girl and then blinked as she gasped.
"Okay Esme.. We are going to go to our dorm now... Come on..."
Gently pulling the girl up she supported Esme as she began to make her way to their dorm

"Yeah it looks like we're neighbors.....since the girls ran off we might as well head back to the guys dorm building" Xavier said to the two other boys. He started in the direction of their dorm building.
"So what's your story?" Xavier asked James trying to size the boy up.
Adrian nodded and followed and just walked along with them silently listening to their conversation.

Slightly calmer than before, Esme stumbles away from Evangeline, yelping at her touch. "Pl-please... D-d-don't..."

Status
Not open for further replies.