Accedemy of Glendale (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncertainly, Esme glances at him and then back to the sky, reaching for his hand, mentally wincing and hoping she won't be rejected.

Reactions: Izabella
Adrian blinks as he feels Esme's hand slid into his and looks at her blinking surprised that a shy girl like her would do something like that. But he didn't take is hand away, even though it was weird to be holding hands with someone he just met he didn't feel weird holding hands with her.

Okay, so Esme is positively fizzling right now. It was quite reminiscent of the novels she's read, with the stars above glimmering and the fountain dripping its slow song behind them- and yes, her mind was screaming for her to let go, to run, to leave, to sob, but her hand (and her heart, to be honest) was keeping her rooted to the floor where she was. Her hand in his.

Adrian didnt know wether or not it was suddenly becomign awkward holding hands like this and took a peak at Esme and gave a soft smile at the way she was still acting like her shy self. Slowly releasing his hand he patted her head and then gestured to her to follow him. Making his way to a vending machine he looked at the drinks and then he looked at Esme.
"What do you want?"

Esme shakes her head, blushing darker, stutter returning again slowly. "U-uh, noth-thing... I'm fi-fine, thank y-you."

Evangeline opened her mouth to reply but stopped as another male appeared out of no where and suddenly got back handed in the face. Unsure about what was going on she looked at the boy.
"Uhm... Are you alright...?"

( @the Ultra Zero Hero I'm just really bored so I'm going to go ahead and RP please repost Jason introducing himself to Xavier and Evangeline when you get back on, I still want you in this RP without Jason Xavier would have no one to have swimming class with)

"So do you draw like Adrian?" Xavier asked the brunette twin. I wonder how Esme and Adrian are doing? Xavier thought to himself while he awaited a response from Evangeline.

Adrian tilted his head and then got himself an Ice Tea and then looked back at her.
"Are you sure?"

( @the Ultra Zero Hero I'm just really bored so I'm going to go ahead and RP please repost Jason introducing himself to Xavier and Evangeline when you get back on, I still want you in this RP without Jason Xavier would have no one to have swimming class with)
"So do you draw like Adrian?" Xavier asked the brunette twin. I wonder how Esme and Adrian are doing? Xavier thought to himself while he awaited a response from Evangeline.
Evangeline smiled at him and shook her head with a laugh.
"I don't have any drawing talent but I play instruments, and by instruments I mean a lot of them."

(@andrew21234 did you see the question on the OoC Chat?)

"Oh that's cool, what kind of instaments?" Xavier asked the girl. Xavier you need to stop asking so many questions do you want this girl to think you are so,e kind of stalker? he thought scolding himself.

Esme shakes her head profusely, causing more wisps of blond to fall out of her chignon. "Th-thank you."

"Oh that's cool, what kind of instaments?" Xavier asked the girl. Xavier you need to stop asking so many questions do you want this girl to think you are so,e kind of stalker? he thought scolding himself.
Evangeline tilted her head and then began to tick the instruments off on her hand.
"Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar and Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Clarient, Saxophone Alto and Bass and Tena... Also... Oboe and Basson... What else... Oh! Also the Tuba and French Horn. I think I am missing a couple of things though... flute... I didn't say that already have I? Trumpet... Let me think a little..."
Tilting her head she thought a little more.

Esme shakes her head profusely, causing more wisps of blond to fall out of her chignon. "Th-thank you."
Adrian nodded and opened his Ice Tea and sipped the raspberry flavoured drink.
"If you are sure."
Running his fingers through his hair Adrian looked around.
"The weather is really nice..."
Wow... Great Convo starter...

Esme snorts softly, looking up a the sky. "It really is. Quite humid, though, to be honest."

Wow she can play a lot of instruments, and wow can she talk Xavier thought to himself. "Wow that's really cool" he replied, looking at the sun that was setting "wow that's beautiful" he said gesturing toward it.

Adrian chuckled softly and looked at her, "Very true."
The conversation dropped yet again and he ruffled his hair as he sipped a little more of his drink. Looking at Esme he thought silently about how pretty she was and how even more beautiful she had become when she gave him that rare smile before. Not realising he was staring he kept his gaze on her his blue eyes looking at her with a kind gaze.

A light blush spread across her face as she felt his eyes on her, and she tilts her head slightly, meeting his eyes and saying the first thing that came to mind. "H-hi." Adrian was ruffling his dark hair, making it stick up in odd places. Esme had a sudden urge to reach up and fix it, no matter how endearing it is.

Wow she can play a lot of instruments, and wow can she talk Xavier thought to himself. "Wow that's really cool" he replied, looking at the sun that was setting "wow that's beautiful" he said gesturing toward it.
Evangeline chuckled and looked at him, "you thought that I talk a lot didn't you... and woah... that is gorgeous..."
Looking at the sun setting she turned her whole body to look towards it and smiled softly at the sun.
"Did you know that apparently for the Aztecs, who lived in central Mexico, Toantiuth was a Sun god. The Aztecs believed that four suns had been created in four previous ages, and all of them had died at the end of each cosmic era. The era we are in is Tonatiuh, so the apparently that is the sun we see... Have you ever seen images of the carvings on this sunstone representing the four cycles of creation and destruction? Well... that apparently is the Aztec creation story, the skull that you can see in the center depicts the god Tonatiuh... The one who is taking care of us at the moment."
Realising that she was blabbering Evangeline blushed slightly and looked at her feet.
"Sorry about that... I can lose myself in stories and myths at times..."

A light blush spread across her face as she felt his eyes on her, and she tilts her head slightly, meeting his eyes and saying the first thing that came to mind. "H-hi." Adrian was ruffling his dark hair, making it stick up in odd places. Esme had a sudden urge to reach up and fix it, no matter how endearing it is.
Adrian blinked and blushed slightly himself and looked away quickly before meeting her eyes again.
"Hey... Do you want some?"
He tilted the Ice Tea bottle that was half drunk to her. Don't just do that! If you are going to offer anything offer her a new drink!

Shivering slightly, Esme shakes her head hard once again, declining. Adrian wasn't disgusting, it's far from that, it's just... She can barely be in an enclosed space with someone else, much less share a drink.

"......a little bit haha" Xavier said a little embarrassed "but hey you're better than your brother who never talks." Smooth Xavier what a ladies man you are........idiot he again scolded himself.

Shivering slightly, Esme shakes her head hard once again, declining. Adrian wasn't disgusting, it's far from that, it's just... She can barely be in an enclosed space with someone else, much less share a drink.
Adrian took the drink back and knew that he would have had to have expected nothing less, what was he expecting her to do. This shy girl who finds it hard just to talk to others to suddenly accept a drink that had been half drunk by someone she had just met not even that long ago. Turning his head he looked at the sunset and smiled.
"The clouds look gorgeous.."

"......a little bit haha" Xavier said a little embarrassed "but hey you're better than your brother who never talks." Smooth Xavier what a ladies man you are........idiot he again scolded himself.
Evangeline chuckled and her slight blush still there she ran her fingers through her hair and looked at the sunset.
"He has his reasons... Don't blame him for it okay? I know it can be hard but I hope you can be good friends with him."
Looking at him with a smile she grinned at Xavier and smiled softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.