Academy for the different.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was replying to Quit One and I realize now I had miss read sorry. It's 12:10 pm so I must be tired. And I have dyslexia especially with computers sorry.

I was replying to Quit One and I realize now I had miss read sorry. It's 12:10 pm so I must be tired. And I have dyslexia especially with computers sorry.
It's okay, I was just trying to figure it out~

Yeah sorry again I'll try and do better. Maybe not read so many RPs this late.

Understood. Although... I do think that we might need emergency OOC for the IC.
So basically, just keep the OOC to a minimum in the IC.

Anyways, lma delete that long post about the banana king and put it here:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/256/c/1/banana_king_by_nawgawsaw-d7z3pgk.jpg
THE DESCRIPTION SAID:
Yus I did make his wings bananas
He is releasing bananas
His crown has a banana on it
His shirt says banana
The sun behind him is actually a radiating banana
His cape says BA which stands for banana
Yus

*sigh* boredom....

@Shadicmaster Hm... maybe we should play a game in OOC? OR WE COULD START DEH POWER PRACTICE but we need DixeyRay to tell us when. Apparently breakfast is loooooooong.

Meh, we could always talk about how boring / exciting our life is.

:/ talking about my life is more boring than not talking about it...... What sort of game did you have in mind?

Life is boring-
And apparently breakfast is extremely long

Though I'm glad it's long, @Chronisia's character started talking with mine and they now disappeared. Hope they come back b4 the breakfast finished.

@Shadicmaster -checks other forums- there is:
Ban the user above you
Describe the person's avatar above you in 3 words or less
Write a story using 3 words each post
Etc.

LIFE ISNT BORING WHEN:
You were a baby and your mom and dad ventured the pacific ocean
You learn magic from your Gpa and became a prodigy
Became a swordsman
Get reborn as a prince
Learn more epic stuff like making wings out of bananas

Um......... Okay then.......? I think I'm just going to go to bed now and hope for an rp post by the time I wake up..... Maybe I'll do a bit of world building later on since I have an rp to start Monday.

I'm so weird.. Aren't I.
I might as well sleep too. Screenshot_2014-09-14-02-46-13.png
Ahem, look at the time.

Oh, good, good, I'm not the only one who finds it normal to stay up all hours of the night. It's nearly midnight for me, but normally I don't go to bed till round about 4 in the morning

@Trust because I'm socially awkward and weird
But everyone is weird, yo.
Ohoh-- *cough cough*
*cough coughcoughcough*
K.

@Shadicmaster I have to wake up at 7am, I was teaching my dad how to play a game... qq

Anyways
I.must.sleep.now.
Edit:
A visit from my hero...
Screenshot_2014-09-14-02-51-12.png

@Shadicmaster Hm... maybe we should play a game in OOC? OR WE COULD START DEH POWER PRACTICE but we need DixeyRay to tell us when. Apparently breakfast is loooooooong.

Meh, we could always talk about how boring / exciting our life is.
You guys could leave anytime. Breakfast doesn't hold you there it's just served at that time. Go now play outside.

Reactions: Trust
Though I'm glad it's long, @Chronisia's character started talking with mine and they now disappeared. Hope they come back b4 the breakfast finished.
I'm really sorry, I can only enter here once in a period of time because university and stuff, so I can't keep up with plot hour by hour, sorry again and now making a post.

Now I feel like drawing a scene where all of the characters are together
But that won't happen
I suck at drawing action
Or writing action
Or writing in general

Edit: I might do the uh
Story thing

Status
Not open for further replies.