Academy for the different.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Height and Weight: 5'11, 130
Character Name: Aaryn Kitahara
Personality: Aaryn is friendly towards people, even when he first meets them. He will try to make any situation funny as he likes to joke around. Other times he can be cautious and serious.
Likes: Having fun with friends, going to parties, anything to be around the people he cares about.
Dislikes: Since Aaryn is kind to others, he really doesn't like people who keep to themselves. He doesn't like spicy food at all.
Power to be unlocked: Ice
History: Aaryn grew up in Japan until he was 13. His family moved to the US for the chance of a better life. When he was old enough to move out, Aaryn wanted to search for his career. He heard about an academy for the different and couldn't wait to get started on his life.
Luggage: Suitcase, iPod, posters, skateboard
@DixeyRay Do you remember my character for the roleplay?

I don't like leaving one-liners, but without more posts I feel limited. :(

Sorry I havent been posting guys, for some reason its not sending me any alerts on the IC thread......I will try my best to get in a response.

I like, didn't receive any notifications for the IC thread ... what's going on? Has the first lesson started?

No, we're trying to practice using our powers during free time. Currently, it's looking like we're going to have a race. Hey, Maybe we'll race to the library. Everyone okay with that?

hmm, well my characters are in the library..

Wait - are you the twins? That would mean you could see what you missed out on.

So...who wins the race?

I don't care who. But I guess whoever everyone thinks is fair.

I'd kind of planned to NOT win, personally. I find it funny that I'm the one who could in theory get there in a millisecond, but that I don't cross the "finish line" first.

Well I could make Zanna look up and see she somehow won, but I don't care to unless everyone else wanted me to. I'm good with once she finally catches her breath she see's that she is in like second or third which I think is realistic or that she was a few feet away because of her getting tired she misjudged but it will depend on what everyone else wants I guess.

You don't want to be third. Until I think one or two more people post, you, me, and Lala are the only ones racing. I think we need @Shadicmaster and @District to post whether or not they're in the race with us.

Umm okay I really just didn't care what place I thought there were four of us. I agree that it would be nice to know in that case.

>.> the race started? Sorry, I didnt get any notifications and I've been really busy. I'll try to post asap

Sorry guys. I have news to why I havent been on lately.

I was in a terrible car accident.
Apparently as I pulled out in the intersection, some maniac going 60mph in a 35mph zone slammed into me and totaled my car. I would have survived either way, but the ambulance came right in time. I almost got a collapsed lung, but it's okay now despite having irregular breathing patterns at different times. I do have a heart murmur to match this as well. Along with that lung, I received a few cuts from the glass, bruises from the airbag and hitting the seat, and gashes thanks to those large dents made by the other car.
Even before all this, I was on the verge of suffering from depression. So, well, I might seem out of it for the next few months.

I'll quickly get posting sooner or later today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.