Academy for the different.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guyyyysss... I'm going to this hell called school.. okay #lame. why can't I be in the same timezone as you people TAT *le cries in the bus*

Guyyyysss... I'm going to this hell called school.. okay #lame. why can't I be in the same timezone as you people TAT *le cries in the bus*
You can be in our fantastic and awesome imagination...
aw...
-imagines everyone together throwing 3 foot tall water balloons at each other.-
ohhohoho

If we're throwing water balloons that big I'm gonna need a water balloon catapult. Oh look! I've got one! *Fires catapult-full of water balloons at everyone*

*master s teleportation in one second*
*teleports out of the way*

*District accidentally teleports on top of a trap door that leads to a pit full of water balloons* *Quiet one pulls lever*

*Teleports out quickly enough not to get hit by water balloons and lands on a safe patch of grass.*
I WIN AGAIN.
I SUGGESTED THE IMAGINATION THINGY
TIS BE MY DREAM
I CAN DO ANYTHING

If it's imagination that gives you power, then I'll have to destroy your imagination! WITH TELEVISION! *Starts throwing televisions at District*

I hate television. I only watch Criminal Minds when it's on or Toonami on Saturdays
Otherwise I'm on the forums or eating
sleeping
college

YOU CANNOT RUIN MY IMAGINATION!*makes lightning destroy televisions.*

Gasp! My televisions! This isn't over! Release the cat videos of the internet! *Waits. No one releases videos* Oh yeah. My henchmen are on vacation. *Goes to the cat video cage and releases them*

I lub cats but I lub REAL LIFE CATS
CAT VIDEOS SUCK MAN
*sends all cat videos to mingle with dog videos and kills them all*

((excusemewhileigomakeagrouandfigureoutmechanics))

Then I'll go right to the source! Some Fox News sound bites should destroy your will to live!

I have my phone for that.
AAHAHAHAHA YOU CANNOT DEFEAT MEEEEEEEEE
DAH BONANANA KIIIING

I have my phone for that.
AAHAHAHAHA YOU CANNOT DEFEAT MEEEEEEEEE
DAH BONANANA KIIIING
I like apples better than bananas. Oh and for your little game.

I CAN DEFETE YOU BECAUSE MY IMAGINATION IS STORNGER.

* sends in waves rhinos wearing tutu's. *

CHARGE, NO ONE CNA DELETE A RHINO STAMPEDE.

WAIT WHY IS THERE A ZEBRA HERE... UH OH STAMPEDE

lol I'm drawing again. A new world no idea what to call this on. I have no clue. All I know for sure is that it has two moons, a orangish sky color, and a water god name navi in which is the main focused of the picture. Also I got a new drawing pad and sketch pencils. No wood in them.

I like apples better than bananas. Oh and for your little game.

I CAN DEFETE YOU BECAUSE MY IMAGINATION IS STORNGER.

* sends in waves rhinos wearing tutu's. *

CHARGE, NO ONE CNA DELETE A RHINO STAMPEDE.

WAIT WHY IS THERE A ZEBRA HERE... UH OH STAMPEDE

lol I'm drawing again. A new world no idea what to call this on. I have no clue. All I know for sure is that it has two moons, a orangish sky color, and a water god name navi in which is the main focused of the picture.
ffff DESTORY ALL THE APPLES
NOBODY NEEDS THEM!!!!!11!1!1!!!1!@
-----
YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME BECAUSE DIS MY DREAM.
MY IMAGINATION
SHALL ALWAYS BE STRONGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Poke y man:
District used IMAGINATION!
It was very effective.
IMAGINATION summons nuclear bomb that only humans can withstand and kills the stampede.
District then uses MANIAC LAUGH

Dixeyray uses G mod powers to set up a new dream.

Lol I love this active ish forums I can release onto. Lol I've been writing about this world so much I think I want to live on it.

District uses MIGRATION to migrate over to another dream of his own!
It's highly effective!

I see a rainbow and I paint it thickly black~

Um...Only reason I haven't posted is I'm waiting on others. Namely @Raven. Not trying to call you out, but just waiting for you to come back from whatever.

Guys sorry if I'm late on anything. School has stopped my activeness for only two days so hopefully I didn't miss much the third was a friend's Birthday Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.