Status
Not open for further replies.
new.png

Height/weight:
177cm/60kg

Name:
Hakaru

Personalit:
easily agitated/Kind on defult but snaps often/has trouble dealing with emotions so tends to ignore them when he can/needs a lot of alone time so not to breakdown
music (he always has his headphones in if he can), art (creating his own), alone time

dislikes:
physical contact, annoying people, crouds, sweets

Power:
Empath

Brief history:
his family fell apart when he was young so he has spent his entire life being passed aroungd between his mother and father until his older brother took him in during his first year of highschool. His brother is the only one who has ever been able to properly cater for Hakaru's emotional instabilities and therefore, Hakaru became relient on his brother. when it was time for Hakaru to go to collage he had a breakdown as his brother decided it was for his best that they sever ties until Hakaru finishes his education. Hakaru just wants to go back to the one place he feels right but he knows he wont be accepted unless he finishes collage.

Lugguage:
Ipod, headphone, journal (his brother gave him it to help him cope), family photo he has blacked out his parents faces from

View attachment 39412

Height/weight:
177cm/60kg

Name:
Hakaru

Personalit:
easily agitated/Kind on defult but snaps often/has trouble dealing with emotions so tends to ignore them when he can/needs a lot of alone time so not to breakdown
music (he always has his headphones in if he can), art (creating his own), alone time

dislikes:
physical contact, annoying people, crouds, sweets

Power:
Empath

Brief history:
his family fell apart when he was young so he has spent his entire life being passed aroungd between his mother and father until his older brother took him in during his first year of highschool. His brother is the only one who has ever been able to properly cater for Hakaru's emotional instabilities and therefore, Hakaru became relient on his brother. when it was time for Hakaru to go to collage he had a breakdown as his brother decided it was for his best that they sever ties until Hakaru finishes his education. Hakaru just wants to go back to the one place he feels right but he knows he wont be accepted unless he finishes collage.

Lugguage:
Ipod, headphone, journal (his brother gave him it to help him cope), family photo he has blacked out his parents faces from
Sigh... Please, just READ the recent posts before randomly making a character.

Sigh... Please, just READ the recent posts before randomly making a character.
Sorry, I didn't mean to do anything wrong, my iPad only loaded a couple... I can withdraw completely if that's what needs be but please don't think I'm just some idiot who doesn't read...

Ok now I'm just going to go thru my good accepted character out them down on the Ice accepted list and start my little rp. I'm done trying to say that I'm a bit mad that no one could go thru the off to see what's going on. Or at least wait for me.

I turned off the add then I went to bed sorry if I'm not a night bug for everyone and turned off the signups because I'm tired. I did it as soon as I woke up. Now to see who is turning my rp into a arguing thread.

Good day to you .

((Remeber I have had the Ic open for at least two days and no one even posted once.
I'm not usually mad and offer cookies to people but it seems this week no one knows what to do when the g mods not there. ))

Sorry, I didn't mean to do anything wrong, my iPad only loaded a couple... I can withdraw completely if that's what needs be but please don't think I'm just some idiot who doesn't read...
I would rather accepted your character than some I have the option to. Your not gonna go on tangents about my bad schedule will you?

Okay and I found the IC.

I'll try and post something soon. I'm not the best when it comes to starting so I'll try and do my best.

Okay and I found the IC.

I'll try and post something soon. I'm not the best when it comes to starting so I'll try and do my best.
Have her head off to breakfast or get to break fast they are serving pancakes and waffles.

I would rather accepted your character than some I have the option to. Your not gonna go on tangents about my bad schedule will you?
Eh? I'm not complaining :) I mean, I'm just relieved I didn't upset you because I was feeling rather guilty when it was pointed out what I had done wrong. I understand you're doing your best and I see where you're coming from. You can't do everything after all.

Eh? I'm not complaining :) I mean, I'm just relieved I didn't upset you because I was feeling rather guilty when it was pointed out what I had done wrong. I understand you're doing your best and I see where you're coming from. You can't do everything after all.
You did nothing wrong that was me not staying up for two more hours last night to cage the wolves from tearing my rp to shreds. Well for now your accepted and probably gonna be the last accepted character I'm gonna do unless I have room for one more than maybe I'll get another.

You did nothing wrong that was me not staying up for two more hours last night to cage the wolves from tearing my rp to shreds. Well for now your accepted and probably gonna be the last accepted character I'm gonna do unless I have room for one more than maybe I'll get another.
Ah, really? Well, I'm glad, thank you, I hope I can live up to your standards (and I also hope I haven't seemed too weird)

I want to accepted to more people but that would put me over my limit. By one. So maybe I'll make one accepting just because I like those characters so much.

I can leave if it's that much of a hassle

Hmm, if even memory manipulation is existed, I don't think my character is so cheat

ngt1mi6.png

Height, weight: 5'4, 132
Character name: Nozomi
Personality: Nozomi is a close-minded boy who seems to used to violence due to his background. He'll always do things on his own, and he's so stubborn so that he'll not give up until he could achieve his goal. Even that being said, his stubbornness will never let him accept any help unless it's from someone who he really trusted (currently none), therefore he prefers failure than just accepting help. Deep inside his heart, he always need someone who can really be trusted, someone he could call them friends and accepting their helps.
+ Someone who can be trusted
+ Black
Dislikes:
- Relying on others
- Being a burden to others
- People who use dirty tricks and tell lies
- Failure
Power to be unlocked: Chronokinesis, aka Time Manipulation (I do know this is not my own fanfiction, so kind of rewinding the time and resetting the whole situation or time traveling will never occured.)
Brief(?) history: Nozomi was abandoned by his own family when he was 6, because of that event where his blue sapphire-like eyes showed crimson clocks inside them (see pic) just a little while before disappeared, but his parents already believed he was a cursed boy. He lost his last name at that time. During his first week as homeless, he was trolled and completely beat up by punks. Just a week after that, he showed his talent in violence, or at least that's how to describe it scientifically, as he seemed to see those punks fists and knives clearly as if there were using them slowly, he then took one of their knives, and began slaughtering them... and that's how he lived during these 8 years, slept on bench, stole breads, read yesterday tossed newspapers, listened to news through opened windows, daily violence, etc. Recently, he was attracted by some random building he just walk passed. He couldn't help but entered it, it seems to be a school and when he asked the reception how to enroll this school, she looked him with a piercing stare like she's finding something in him, before simply replying that he can enroll right there if he is able to accept some conditions...
Things that they brought with them: All of his belongings (none of them was originally belonged to him); knives and a sharpening stone, handgun with a full mag of 6 bullets, a legendary Nokia 3310, a sleeping bag, sunglasses and a hood.
Accepted if I haven't already

feature_jumper1-med.jpg

Height, weight: 5' 11"

Character name: Ray Manning
Personality: Restless, impatient. He's the sort of person who can never seem to sit still. Can come off as inattentive or obnoxious, and is often recklessly impulsive. May be a bit of a troublemaker for those who want to keep him on campus.
Likes: Running, soccer (the activity, not so much any real teams), anything with a lot of laughing and movement.
Dislikes: Strict structure. Secrets. Anywhere really, really still and quiet.
Power to be unlocked: Teleportation. Short range for now. May be able to teleport objects other than himself later.
Brief history: To keep things short he never had a very happy home life. His mother left when he was young and his father took it pretty hard. He took up drinking and, worse than being abusive, he was outright neglectful. He was on welfare, and there wasn't a time in Ray's memory when they weren't struggling. It spurned his desire to leave, to get out, and that perhaps triggered his teleporting powers.
Things that they brought with them: Book of places in the world to see. Momento photograph of his mother.

And as you can see, I've already chosen a color.
Accepted now your that last I'm gonna do.

So we started? Alright gonna post soon tomorrow, some urgent works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm sorry to be a bother but I'm still figuring out the way this particular website works...
First of all, I was accepted, right?
Second of all, has it already begun?
Thirdly, if so, how do I access it?
I'm sorry if I seem bushy or if I'm asking completely useless questions, I'm just trying to figure this out~

Hey, I'm sorry to be a bother but I'm still figuring out the way this particular website works...
First of all, I was accepted, right?
Second of all, has it already begun?
Thirdly, if so, how do I access it?
I'm sorry if I seem bushy or if I'm asking completely useless questions, I'm just trying to figure this out~

1. Check the pages to confirm yourself.

2. Yes, it has begun and I was late. qq

3. First page and introduction to plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.